The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Massage in Cheras - TERBAIK!! (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=342082)

mdhyat 14-01-2013 02:28 PM

Massage in Cheras - TERBAIK!!

Recently went to mahkota cheras to get a massage and a little action from a mp. When I went to the counter, there were a few prc wearing formal uniforms..so i guess there won't b any action here. Since it was my first time at this joint, I just requested for whole body massage RM45/45 min.

A PRC asked me to follow her to a cubicle which was ok n clean. Took evrything off, and lied face down on the mattress.She started massaging
which was quite good and relaxing. Then I got a bit horny when she kept on rubbing her pussy on my . So I just enjoyed it.

After a few minutes of massaging my back, she asked me to turn and lie down on my back. Then she gave a hand sign do I want a hj coz I don't understand any chinese. I asked her if she could remove her clothes and squeeze her tits. She told i have to pay RM50 for her and another RM50 for her boss. So wth, just pay la.

Then she unbutton her coat and bra. I thought I was just gonna get to touch her breast and get a very fast and rushed bj like I usually get from other mp that I frequented. She started to massage my didi slowly. I squeezed her tits, played with her nipple. Then I tried to lick her nipples..to my surprise she didn't object. So I kept on licking and sucking her tits.(Which I never experienced from my usual mp). Then my hand went autoroam and slipped my hands into her panties and rubbed her pussy and clit. Another surprise, no objection. It was quite an experience..It was like making out with yr girlfriend.

So we made out around 5-10min or so until I blew my load. She kept on massaging my didi until it went to sleep while fk. Then she wiped me clean n kissed my didi.

Got dressed, she hugged me,kissed me on the lips and told me "Me, no. 3". Haha..damn great experience.Definitely going to come back and try asking if fj or not.After a few days, I realized there was another branch in bt 9, cheras also. Paiseh, why do I have to go so far, since there's a branch 5 min from my house.

Name: Didn't ask - NO. 3
Origin: RPC
Face: 8/10
Boobs : A Cuo (Natural)
BBBJ: Didn't ask
GFE: 9/10
FK: Yes
Fingering: Yes
FJ: Didn't ask
HJ: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Damage: RM50(for her)+RM50(for her boss)+RM28(45 min massage pay at counter
WIR: Yes

hamansan 14-01-2013 02:48 PM

Re: Massage in Cheras - TERBAIK!!

I am staying at sg long but I used to frequent the one above Old town. Girls are quite old tho but massage is good.

BTW, can PM me the joint name ar?

tehlulz 14-01-2013 10:30 PM

bro can PM me the place? I have experience 1 MP around Mahkota Cheras and 1 at Sg Long not nice at all.

fuckuu 14-01-2013 10:43 PM

Bro pm me mp location thank.

FuckerBB 14-01-2013 10:48 PM

Mind share ?

FuzzyWuzzy 15-01-2013 12:14 AM

Me too... Share please :D

SpellSudu 15-01-2013 08:03 AM

cn pm me place

1bbcd5 15-01-2013 11:32 AM

Bro pm me thanks
http://www.booksstore.info/holl/moring.jpg

mdhyat 15-01-2013 02:04 PM

Correction, not prc. A bro told me it's a viet joint. Plus he told me he got room with mirrors :)

tehlulz 15-01-2013 07:02 PM

I know which joint u're talking about d.
There mostly vietnamese I think... I think they have PRC too coz I can hear some of them talking.

FuckerBB 16-01-2013 10:12 AM

128 including release . ok wo .

life009 19-01-2013 09:34 PM

where is this place?can pm me the place?

daikor1208 20-01-2013 06:28 PM

Bro, can pm me the name and the location?
Appreciate much

frej 22-01-2013 03:06 AM

pm da place please

rayyessir 22-01-2013 07:41 PM

Can u pm me the place please. Thanks