The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Been chasing (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=967584)

shenbeehuat 12-12-2023 07:52 AM

Been chasing

Been chasing this girl for quite sometime, when I ask her if can be gf she said she would like to be a 孤僻的小孩. At that time I stunned and don’t know what to say. Then ask my friend for backup and she say just keep trying and do the things she like.

But then she always go overseas and all never tell me only post Instagram.

Should I try again? It’s quite hard to find someone

oxeso 12-12-2023 08:43 AM

Re: Been chasing

孤僻的小孩 means wat? :confused:

cuscorex92 12-12-2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenbeehuat (Post 22898125)
Been chasing this girl for quite sometime, when I ask her if can be gf she said she would like to be a 孤僻的小孩. At that time I stunned and don’t know what to say. Then ask my friend for backup and she say just keep trying and do the things she like.

she had gave ya the 'decline'. of cos you can continue your effort, gals like the feeling of being 'chase',but doesnt wana commit, tinking tere will always b a better guy in the line. ask urslf, finding som1 is not hard, but the right one. 是不是得不到的就是最好的呢?
想要拥有一匹马,最好的方法不是追逐,而是用追马的时间种草。来年绿草如茵时,自有骏马来。

shenbeehuat 12-12-2023 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuscorex92 (Post 22898344)
she had gave ya the 'decline'. of cos you can continue your effort, gals like the feeling of being 'chase',but doesnt wana commit, tinking tere will always b a better guy in the line. ask urslf, finding som1 is not hard, but the right one. 是不是得不到的就是最好的呢?
想要拥有一匹马,最好的方法不是追逐,而是用追马的时间种草。来年绿草如茵时,自有骏马来。

Chase her for quite some time le, first time also didn’t say anything, now is second time she say that sentence Lor. She also don’t reply my message de
Ya, finding a good horse Is difficult.

I guess I’ll try again bah plant the grass for her to see, also at the side swipe the apps in case, but like play with ppl feeling

Pictionary 12-12-2023 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenbeehuat (Post 22898125)

Any physical hug? Not the 骗eat骗eat one. Or ask your fren, if got successfully chest to chest hug her, then offer $50 as reward. Show photo as prove, no ai distortion.

Then we discuss further. No physical action, no talk.

CrazyKriss 12-12-2023 08:39 PM

Bro,

How old are you?

Why wasting time on such girl that does not value or respect you?
If you have been chasing after her for quite sometime (i dont know how long that is) and she does not message you, or show any interest in you then its very clear message that she is giving you.
If you are young, and good , balanced person then Lots of good girls around, open your eyes and look for some other girl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenbeehuat (Post 22899460)
Chase her for quite some time le, first time also didn’t say anything, now is second time she say that sentence Lor. She also don’t reply my message de

I guess I’ll try again bah plant the grass for her to see, also at the side swipe the apps in case, but like play with ppl feeling

ilovepantyhose 12-12-2023 08:40 PM

she's not interested

cut loss and move on :cool:

shenbeehuat 12-12-2023 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 22899767)
Any physical hug? Not the 骗eat骗eat one. Or ask your fren, if got successfully chest to chest hug her, then offer $50 as reward. Show photo as prove, no ai distortion.

Then we discuss further. No physical action, no talk.

No hugs no nothing, but she will treat me :x

My friend say that she is not attached and the friends she is going on holiday is also just travel buddy.

shenbeehuat 12-12-2023 09:58 PM

Actually know her for like 7 years, but during ns never really meet up with her, maybe my fault.

Usually is I start and I end then she will 1-2 word answer, maybe that’s a clear sign le

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKriss (Post 22899805)
Bro,

How old are you?

Why wasting time on such girl that does not value or respect you?
If you have been chasing after her for quite sometime (i dont know how long that is) and she does not message you, or show any interest in you then its very clear message that she is giving you.
If you are young, and good , balanced person then Lots of good girls around, open your eyes and look for some other girl.

shenbeehuat 12-12-2023 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose (Post 22899808)
she's not interested

cut loss and move on :cool:

Haha been thinking of that too but I always go back haha!

cuscorex92 13-12-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenbeehuat (Post 22899460)

the grass is meant to be an attraction for the horses to appreciate the farmer, not how tasty the grass are. if horses are only in for the taste of the grass, when tere is a day IF the grass turns bad, the horse wil leave too.

UGotTalent 13-12-2023 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenbeehuat (Post 22899941)

Actually know her for like 7 years, but during ns never really meet up with her, maybe my fault.

Usually is I start and I end then she will 1-2 word answer, maybe that’s a clear sign le

It means she is not interested to talk to u. I used to be an introvert in Sec school and very shy to talk to my female classmates. When my favourite A class guai guai girl was "sian" by an ah beng from G class and became his gf, I finally realised the meaning of 男人不坏女人不爱. I started to pick up smoking and chiong disco when I went to Polytechnic and became thick skinned by cracking jokes in front of all my classmates and started to wear more trendy clothes. Ladies really like this kind of guy with a sense of humour who can make them happy and laugh in class. Got many admirers from other classes too especially after I went to gym to build up my muscles and I was wearing tight fit shirt to school to show off my toned body.

2 ladies whom I like but I felt that they dislike me (dun like to talk to me and always give me the "get lost" look) ended up fell in love with me after seeing my positive changes and always like to find ways to get my attention and talk to me. I noticed that their eyes were frequently on me many times when I was talking to other ladies. 1 of them called me one day and said she wanted to introduce a nice girl to me as gf. When I asked who izzit? She said "it's me". I rejected her as she is staying in JB and it will be very tiring to have a relationship with her. The other lady used to be a shy lady in my class but suddenly like to disturb me and make me strangle her neck playfully. We got more and more intimate and she even allowed me to massage her thighs and hold her hands when making fun of each other in class during short breaks. She asked me out once for a date but I rejected her cos her BFF told me that her mum prefers her to get a rich bf cos her father is poor and useless.

gamerguy 17-12-2023 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UGotTalent (Post 22902629)
I finally realised the meaning of 男人不坏女人不爱. I started to pick up smoking and chiong disco when I went to Polytechnic and became thick skinned by cracking jokes in front of all my classmates and started to wear more trendy clothes. Ladies really like this kind of guy with a sense of humour who can make them happy and laugh in class. Got many admirers from other classes too especially after I went to gym to build up my muscles and I was wearing tight fit shirt to school to show off my toned body.

like it or not, this is the reality. eceptions exists but r few n few between. nice.

shenbeehuat 17-12-2023 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuscorex92 (Post 22900951)
the grass is meant to be an attraction for the horses to appreciate the farmer, not how tasty the grass are. if horses are only in for the taste of the grass, when tere is a day IF the grass turns bad, the horse wil leave too.

Thanks everyone for the advice, gonna use back those dating apps to try to find. Don’t really know how to make those everyone see le will like de profile. But also my inside is slowly dying feel after that rejection? She also never say want to meet me after she comeback from overseas le

sbwow 18-12-2023 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenbeehuat (Post 22912707)
Thanks everyone for the advice, gonna use back those dating apps to try to find. Don’t really know how to make those everyone see le will like de profile. But also my inside is slowly dying feel after that rejection? She also never say want to meet me after she comeback from overseas le

Simple. She doesn't like you.
Her travel buddy fucked her real hard till she forgotten about you. HAHAHA.