The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   at what age, the onset of ED n the nagging Wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=694391)

aki9 18-06-2018 11:41 PM

at what age, the onset of ED n the nagging Wife

at what age does the penis lose erectile strength, and stamina ?
I find that Im still strong (from cucumber to ripe banana hardness), but the wife's nagging accelerates the ED,..and then I cannot perform,..then she complaints even more, suspecting 3rd parties,..and the downward spiral ets worse.
How ?

YELLOW 20-06-2018 06:44 PM

bro if u can find a cure for the nagging wife .... u ll be exceedingly rich

Quote:

Originally Posted by aki9 (Post 17473824)
I find that Im still strong (from cucumber to ripe banana hardness), but the wife's nagging accelerates the ED,..and then I cannot perform,..then she complaints even more, suspecting 3rd parties,..and the downward spiral ets worse.
How ?

otamay 22-06-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YELLOW (Post 17480849)
bro if u can find a cure for the nagging wife .... u ll be exceedingly rich

Yes must do some research to find a cure.

randyrockhard 23-06-2018 03:02 PM

Re: at what age, the onset of ED n the nagging Wife

for me ... i am starting to experience ED nearing the age of 40.

one common cause is the lack of stamina from my part especially with a bigger belly which made swinging my hips around a lot more difficult. i suppose i should exercise more and lose more weight. :p

second cause ... is when the woman wants to do it in the dark, which I really hate, because there is no visual stimulation.

third cause ... is the timing ... she likes to do it at night, while I like to do it in the morning. The later at night, the sleepier I get. lol

My excuse now to her is simple, at my age, if she wants me to do all the 'work' then everything has to be under my conditions. which means ... in the morning with sunlight, while I still feel refreshed from just waking up.

ps7432 24-06-2018 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aki9 (Post 17473824)
How ?

Bro. Usually 40 years old onwards. I think your cause of psycholigcal ED is a partner issue.

PunggolCoastal 24-06-2018 02:15 PM

Train your stamina hard and eat more protein.