The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Watcher wanted (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=500676)

Aphael 03-01-2015 09:44 AM

Watcher wanted

Hi ppl, my gf and I would like to try having a watcher during our session later at 1.30pm
She only want someone below 30, fit and pleasant looking.
We are in our 20s and plesant looking as well.
Sorry for those that do not fit into her preference.
Those who do, pm me.
If you are hot enough, you might get more than watching.

Peace.

DanTheCow 03-01-2015 11:44 AM

Re: Watcher wanted

Damn... Not young enough.... Not hot enough.... Sigh.... 😔😞

BabyEito 03-01-2015 12:08 PM

Wah Watching n recording is my professionalism
Looked 18
But actual older

Sorry and good luck

seabass 03-01-2015 02:12 PM

can i watch you watch them..want to see if you are a pro

joshua2716 03-01-2015 04:01 PM

is this still available? message me? i am 20 chinese. 170cm and 50kg

Icyzz 03-01-2015 11:29 PM

I fit ur citeria pm mi if im chosen

Cayden 03-01-2015 11:30 PM

Missed it :(

wittyman 04-01-2015 11:48 AM

any FR or video/pic ? :p

MaleHost 05-01-2015 06:11 PM

i can host at my home, i can watch openly or peep discreetly.

slyin666 13-01-2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphael (Post 12399984)
Hi ppl, my gf and I would like to try having a watcher during our session later at 1.30pm
She only want someone below 30, fit and pleasant looking.
We are in our 20s and plesant looking as well.
Sorry for those that do not fit into her preference.
Those who do, pm me.
If you are hot enough, you might get more than watching.

Peace.

When is this Gonna be and where?

slyin666 13-01-2015 06:46 AM

Contact me..
Trust me..I will fit her standard.

Stack 13-01-2015 05:33 PM

Old thread. But still support :D

defpun 29-08-2016 07:38 PM

I got a lucky sms from Bro Aphael last week asking me if I wanted to join him and his gf, just watching and anything more was a bonus..
It was my lucky day.. I never would have expected what was to come.

I was texted a hotel and a room and I arrived there feeling very anxious.. never did this before but my heart was pumping with adrenaline.. never seen them before and I have totally no idea what was to come..

Pressed the doorbell and the door opened and there was bro Aphael, butt naked with well hung assets and in the background I could see a smoking hot lady wrapped under the bedsheets giggling...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw such a hot and sexy lady on the bed. She was slim, perfect body, very sexy (with red lipsticks on), long flowing hair, perfect set of breasts that were firm and bouncy and she had a CFM face... I wanted her right away.. but had to await instructions or go-ahead from bro Aphael..

I was told to strip and there I was watching Aphael touching her, rubbing her wet pussy and she was sucking Aphael away.. moaning and enjoying herself..

Soon, I joined in the action by touching her and my dick was super hard.. Bro Aphael slowly guided her hand to my dick and my hand to her pussy..
Within minutes, I was smelling her perfect body, rubbing and fingering her.. It was such a sight seeing her being pumped by bro Aphael while I caressed her and licked her boobs.
Writing this FR got me so hard... and I'm literally stroking myself right now..

Soon, I found myself the guts to pull down her blouse.. or what was remaining of it and wrapped myself around her while she was busy sucking Aphael away.. Aphael handed me a condom and I knew right away that this was going to be the best day of my life..
I was given the go ahead to insert into her and I immediately thrusted my tool into her pussy and boy... it was heaven..
I could feel her tightening her grip and her back arched while still sucking Aphael's dick.. and I pumped into her with all I had... her moans were heavenly.. and I could see Aphael's contented face when the lady was enjoying both of us..

THis went on for quite a while, changing positions and Aphael constantly checking if she enjoyed it.. and I couldn't hold it back anymore and shot..
:D

Thinking back about it.. I am still smiling to myself.. what an experience!!

Aphael 30-08-2016 02:32 PM

Glad you enjoyed yourself.
More fun coming up.

Couples looking for same room sex and mild-swing, may pm me to arrange.
No obligations, if either party uncomfortable, just bounce immediately and book own room with own gf.

My gf and I are in our 20s and are above average-looking, and looking for similar couples or singles (occasionally), to have some fun.
Looking for good-looking couple or single below 35.

Sorry to bros who do not meet criteria, in advance.
Would be waste of everyone's time if told to leave at doorstep.

Cheers.

rockdune 30-08-2016 04:16 PM

Shitz, why when I was young Singapore never had such things :-). Well if next time u guys want matured gentleman watching fantasy give us older guys a shout out Lol