The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Boycott all MP (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=706111)

sadsea 18-10-2018 03:12 PM

Boycott all MP

Dear all bros, after so many years, the changing of MP culture, format. MP ( regard of 美容,licence Mp ,TCM or watever shit),i hope we can have a tsunami for those blood suckers. now mostly are helm by prc w/without local supporter. All Whores ( mainly china shit) zero contribution to the economic. Greed are fully filled up for those MP assholes. Should give them a tsunami. let boycott them. market are bad, monie should spent wisely.let cold turkey at the moment and diy . what are your take bros out that. mp boss pls fuck off from this thread.

Hereux 18-10-2018 03:27 PM

Re: Boycott all MP

Lol easier said than done. When urges come and small head take over big head, some bros will just -insert Take My Money meme-

leonleonli 18-10-2018 03:31 PM

interesting title. well, now strong wind. not keen to chiong now. save money as well.

megasmellycunt7 18-10-2018 03:34 PM

Me too, kind of bored after chionginng so long for over the past 5 years. Spent close to $50k chionging. What's the point? Now save and work hard for this 2 years before moving in to a condo in district 10.

romidogdog 18-10-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadsea (Post 17937905)
Dear all bros, after so many years, the changing of MP culture, format. MP ( regard of 美容,licence Mp ,TCM or watever shit),i hope we can have a tsunami for those blood suckers. now mostly are helm by prc w/without local supporter. All Whores ( mainly china shit) zero contribution to the economic. Greed are fully filled up for those MP assholes. Should give them a tsunami. let boycott them. market are bad, monie should spent wisely.let cold turkey at the moment and diy . what are your take bros out that. mp boss pls fuck off from this thread.

How to...even if all samster here stop going and cause a tsunami. ... what about non samster. ... there are plenty out there .... some gong gong pay $80 /$100 just for hj and the stupid prostate massage .. it will never work ...sad to say.. unless bring back like the old days HC... only malaysian and local.... i dont mind paying higher entrance fees....but till now ..no body want to invest maybe due to high rental or other reason.... if those HC make a come back...I think many prc mp will closed for good. ...

sadsea 18-10-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romidogdog (Post 17938010)
How to...even if all samster here stop going and cause a tsunami. ... what about non samster. ... there are plenty out there .... some gong gong pay $80 /$100 just for hj and the stupid prostate massage .. it will never work ...sad to say.. unless bring back like the old days HC... only malaysian and local.... i dont mind paying higher entrance fees....but till now ..no body want to invest maybe due to high rental or other reason.... if those HC make a come back...I think many prc mp will closed for good. ...

True! HC are the real deal. actually not so ex, average entrance 50 + - with 45min of session, the special market rate liao. dont forget all the facilities. Now what?!! mostly at heartland plus all the chopping neck charges

Bullshitlar 18-10-2018 04:47 PM

Support local fl

Our economy now so bad cause alot of money got remitted back to prc...

I have been saying for long time already
Some girls earn up to 50k a month cause they charge $200 for fj. 1day 8customers easily. All those money not spend at all in sg. Economy how to be gd?

Dino99 18-10-2018 05:01 PM

i think the prostate massage should be off the list. nowadays if you dont take up prostate massage the ml fad turn or tell you only can massage till your back. Once you take up the $88 when extra services will cost u another $50 - $100. The whole session cost you at least $138 with just a simple hj. Now i boycott those with P massage. The P massage everyshop also try to push some even anyhow touch and offer you extra services. Whats the point paying so much at the start still have to top up another $50. I would rather go for a normal massage at $50 top up another $50. Just my point of view

sionglim 18-10-2018 05:26 PM

Yes avoid prost masg hj,fj bj possible.
Go footshop, they hv a room to do body, no pop xtr offer

sionglim 18-10-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullshitlar (Post 17938229)
Support local fl

Some girls earn up to 50k a month cause they charge $200 for fj. 1day 8customers easily. All those money not spend at all in sg. Economy how to be gd?

Prc things use one week,..konk..spoilt

RedDog 18-10-2018 05:40 PM

All of you fuck off from here. No brain :D

Mankok 18-10-2018 05:55 PM

Bro,

Please be realistic. When biology and nature calls you should have a way to release the built-up tension. That's nature, nothing wrong or weird about that. When you don't release then prepare for mental stress and illness.

Second: try to see things in perspective. As I travelled in a lot of countries I know what's on offer in other parts of the world. I can tell you that it's not bad at all on our island! Go to western Europe or USA. I pity those angmoh men. Steadily all their opportunities to cheong are being taken away from them. Then this #metoo movement makes things worse. In most USA-states you can loose your job, car, everything when police bust you with a hooker. You are treated as the biggest criminal. In Scandinavia the same.

sadsea 18-10-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullshitlar (Post 17938229)
Support local fl

Yes agreed, bro. support local. maybe my thread a bit misleading, i more pin point the ft, especially china shit

sadsea 18-10-2018 06:03 PM

this P massage the pc of shit. should totally stop it.
P massage as shit as Pap, people keep voting them

sadsea 18-10-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 17938433)
Bro,

Please be realistic. When biology and nature calls you should have a way to release the built-up tension. That's nature, nothing wrong or weird about that. When you don't release then prepare for mental stress and illness.

Second: try to see things in perspective. As I travelled in a lot of countries I know what's on offer in other parts of the world. I can tell you that it's not bad at all on our island! Go to western Europe or USA. I pity those angmoh men. Steadily all their opportunities to cheong are being taken away from them. Then this #metoo movement makes things worse. In most USA-states you can loose your job, car, everything when police bust you with a hooker. You are treated as the biggest criminal. In Scandinavia the same.

Bro, i know where u come from. Bit think back,it wont die even there are no current mp. but as mention maybe i a bit misleading the thread title. Prc shit treat cheongster a pc of shit carrot head. should boycott prc shit business mp.