The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Thisisit123 02-03-2020 11:42 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Any FR on Nicole?

soldierboy 02-03-2020 05:43 PM

whenever a new stable arrives on the scene. We are naturally skeptical.
However, with great risk comes great rewards. And I took the plunge after seeing her irresistable photos.

Thank you OKT for the 100% REAL photos of Nicole.

FR: Nicole from marialaurito

Looks: 9/10 pretty blue eyed girl. A sweet young thing indeed. The reason for her beauty is probably from her mixed parentage. It scored points with me knowing how exotic she is.

Body: 7/10. Pink nips, perky firm boobs that were a handful. Nice round ass.

GFE: 10/10. Full marks here. I dont usually kiss FLs, but she was just so seductive and beautiful. Once she opens up a little and share more about herself, it's easy to be KC-ed.

Service: 6/10. I think she's new to the industry. So dont expect airline style service. (keep shoes, undress for you, wipe you dry, bring water etc)

RTF: 100%.

WD.40 02-03-2020 08:45 PM

FR - Ivana from SNS

Door opened even b4 I was about to press the doorbell, a pretty and slender lady hiding behind the door. She looks close to the live pic shown in the forum.

Room was big and specious. She offered me a drink and we have a small chat before proceeding to the shower. 

She has long hair and a very sexy, curly body with no fats at all. The sharp stunning features make me can't stop looking at her. Natural boobs with pink nipple.
Very service oriented lady , she would clean your body thoroughly.

She was amused at my hard rod and gave me a huger look while cleaning my tool. She really took her time to clean me from top to bottom.

After shower, she laid me on the bed and long awaited action started.

Action begin, start frenching and then slowly she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. Bbbj was good, shiok, hardworking and lick every part of my dick. The suction was good and powerful.

I cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary, then cowgirl for a good 10mins.She would moan louder as I pumped her hard and she seems to enjoy it or she is really good in acting, this really pleased me very much.  My last and final position was doggy and I pump her for solid 10mins. Told her i was about to cum, she said ok lets come together. I immediately unload inside the condom inside her. 

Very high girlfriend feel and not a time watcher. Rest for a while and then go for a quick washup, paid and left the place.

She knows and understand simple English. She is a nice ger, so please treat her nicely.

She is a gem and I highly recommended to all bros here.

sygatefire 03-03-2020 01:38 AM

Porsche m4u
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=765184

OKT: Friendly and polite
Looks: Greeted at the door by a cutie in a short lacy pink nightgown
Figure: Natural Bs, curves in the right places.
GFE: Top marks for this. Feels like we're finally fucking each other after a super long crush...almost insatiable appetite for sex.
FJ/BJ: Energizer sex bunny. Tight and wet...gets turned on easily. Nice, sensual moans.

NBA_Fan 03-03-2020 10:57 AM

Karina is a Gem by SNS.

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Looks: 9/10 (Cute and demure look)

Body: 9/10 (Sexy and nice curve, very fair)

Boobs: C cup (Firm and good to grab on)

Shower: 9/10 (Standard SOP but washed together and can see the goods)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good deep throat all the way)

Frenching: 10/10 (Satisfied! Kissed and frenched all the way)

FJ: 10/10 (One of the best I had. Very tight but wet enough for me to enter without KY. She can squeeze her muscle and can feel the contraction on 2IC. Very tight that I almost thought I went into wrong hole.)

GFE:12/10 (Very accomodating, can do many positions and never complained. We cuddled and kissed alot like long lost lovers.)

Don't miss out on this opportunity as she is leaving soon.

is5ac 03-03-2020 06:49 PM

FR for Coco from Modelsforyou

OKT: 10/10 responsive

Looks: 9/10 cute look like monkey very pretty, mid 20s

Body: 10/10 no body fats slim SYT body tall 165cm abt 48kg

Boobs: 12/10 all natural Cs nicely shaped

BBBJ: 9/10 Sensual, slow and wet with lots of DT

French: yea DFK

FJ: 8/10 Accomodating in all positions, did CG and missionary, view of small waist and big boobs is gr8!

GFE: Max super high GFE

RTF: Yes!

Overall one of the best fuck in dome 3, little bit pricey but worth it all!

embracez 03-03-2020 08:57 PM

For Sofia , by Lux88

Tried to ping the OKT but he Dao me

Asked him for location/availability, he half hearted reply after my series of 3 SMS and PMs
With nope, not available.

Sorry man, please move on to other Korean

Sian

jujupie 03-03-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soldierboy (Post 19834245)
whenever a new stable arrives on the scene. We are naturally skeptical.
However, with great risk comes great rewards. And I took the plunge after seeing her irresistable photos.

Thank you OKT for the 100% REAL photos of Nicole.

FR: Nicole from marialaurito

Looks: 9/10 pretty blue eyed girl. A sweet young thing indeed. The reason for her beauty is probably from her mixed parentage. It scored points with me knowing how exotic she is.

Body: 7/10. Pink nips, perky firm boobs that were a handful. Nice round ass.

GFE: 10/10. Full marks here. I dont usually kiss FLs, but she was just so seductive and beautiful. Once she opens up a little and share more about herself, it's easy to be KC-ed.

Service: 6/10. I think she's new to the industry. So dont expect airline style service. (keep shoes, undress for you, wipe you dry, bring water etc)

RTF: 100%.

Any more reviews of her for reference?

I'm planning to visit her this week.

loneranger59 03-03-2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by is5ac (Post 19838471)
FR for Coco from GND

OKT: 10/10 responsive

Looks: 9/10 cute look like monkey very pretty, mid 20s

Body: 10/10 no body fats slim SYT body tall 165cm abt 48kg

Boobs: 12/10 all natural Cs nicely shaped

BBBJ: 9/10 Sensual, slow and wet with lots of DT

French: yea DFK

FJ: 8/10 Accomodating in all positions, did CG and missionary, view of small waist and big boobs is gr8!

GFE: Max super high GFE

RTF: Yes!

Overall one of the best fuck in dome 3, little bit pricey but worth it all!

Hi bro, which stable is GND?

stevejobs 04-03-2020 02:21 AM

FR Japan Venezuela mix doll face Busty D Video-Sex Miyu

Decided to try Miyu before she leaves SG -- best decision. Miyu is gorgeous with exotic mixed looks. She gives off the bad girl vibe with her tatts and piercings which I totally dig but she actually is very friendly and really puts you at ease with her enthusiasm (she squealed with delight when she realized I brought some refreshments for her). She's tall, slim and really seductive. She looks exactly like her photos model-level (no crazy meitu going on). She has slightly crooked teeth but I think it adds to her charm. Like how she took great care to brush her teeth and shower thoroughly before (she smells clean which I like). Opted to shoot video as something new and surprised that she's does not mind and does not avert her face in the action :D

Location is central and OKT prompt and polite. Elite v. innovative introducing vid feature.

Miyu is counting down the days till she goes back, better book fast la! Video price was a bit chor but if have Vit M will confirm RTF for more souvenir. :rolleyes:

is5ac 04-03-2020 08:22 AM

sorry modelsforyou.. typo

Effendy 04-03-2020 10:03 AM

Nona SNS

https://i.imgur.com/XohjFgU.jpg
I would said the location was good and convenient. OKT was very quick response. Hassle-free, and clear in instructions.

She was the same as what was shown in the ads. Elegance, beautiful and sweet looking with long hair. Her body was slim and sexy. She was rather tall and has a nice smelling hair.Her boob fits nicely into my hands.

We started by taking off my clothes and led me to the bathroom where she showered me. After the usual mouth wash ritual, she led me to bed, start to lick my nipples, after a while I reverse position and kiss her cheek, forehead, and finally her lips then we french until like don't have tomorrow before i proceed to her nipples.

Then she gave me a very nice bbbj with deep throat and watch her doing it was a treat itself. After that she tore the rubber package, start with woman on top (I asked her to go slowly at first and she obliged), man on top, doggy in front of the mirror, scissor, wot again, and finish with missionary.

The gfe was very high. She was friendly and has a good attitude. Very accomodating and willing to pls type of service.

It an awesome experience. Every cent spend worth and more!

Thanks SNS

loso111 05-03-2020 09:36 AM

COCO M4U

Booked a last minute appointment and soon enough found my pants down in the room with this pretty babe. Nice figure. Enjoys your regular boob lick and wet wet pussy..... Made my first shot ending in a flash. Real soft moans, seems to enjoy the drilling process. Rested a while before she initiated the 2nd round with a very fulfulling deepthroat BBBJ. Have to ask her to stop otherwise definitely i will not make it into her pussy again. Finished her doggy against the wall. She was sweating and smiling. Support support. This stable is thumbs up.

Looks : 8.5/10 same as pics, slightly tan, confirm edible
Boobs : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
RTF : 10/10

Mr Deuter 05-03-2020 10:33 AM

Hi reader, i want to share a great gem with u guy.

The girl is from SNS Ivana.

Now to the main story line -

She was really cheerful and polite when she open the door. She made me feel comfortable and at the bath room we started kissing and stripping each other's clothes off. She then reach out for my dick and started sucking. I cannot wait to take control of her and when i had the chance i started eating her bald pussy. She moan with great pleassure and started to cum. She was really so refine, her pussy has no smell or taste. One of the best i ever had. When she gave me a bbbj she was so hungry for it. Eye contact was there, and her moan and wet slurp was loud and fucking arousing.

After shower, we dry ourself, I lay her on the bed and started to pump her very quickly and another arousing sight occur. Her boobs were jigging up and down, amazing site. I was weak to the visuals so i cum quite quickly. Wanted to extend for another hour but i had work commitments. I promise her that i would come back for her and write her a good review.

Guys really no kidding, she is a rare gem! If you guys are looking for service, you wont be disappointed at all. instead it will blow your mid and set a higher standard for your future girls =)

Her standard is really top notch and very worth it for all bros to give it a try, especially first timers who wants to guarantee a great first experience.

haizstuff 06-03-2020 01:47 PM

Tried Ivana last night

Face: 100% resemblance to photo. (9)

Skin: Smooth and sliky (9)

Body: Slim with hugh top(9)

Breast: Big and natural and nice to suck (9)

Pussy: shaved. She was tight and gets wet if treated the right way. have a great painting for her too (9)

Frenching: Tongue fighter. I like. (9)

Catbath: Yes. She did a good job. (9)

Fingering: Yes. Be gentle. She gets wet. (9)

BBBJ: Yes. Well done. Deepthroat. I enjoyed it. (9)

FJ: active and accomadating and obedient (9)

Attitude: patient and no rush (9)

GFE: Good. She is chatty and laughs quite a fair bit. (9)

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.