The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Keima 01-07-2021 04:14 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by TankJunk (Post 20716443)
P.S. the reason why she is so hard to book is because she works till 10pm only bros! From what I heard from her, she has a cap of 7 bros per day.

This is actually standard for VP - he doesn't want them to literally get 'fucked out'. ;)

Very different from some other stables I tried, where the gals easily have 10-12 customers a day.

TankJunk 01-07-2021 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20716469)
This is actually standard for VP - he doesn't want them to literally get 'fucked out'. ;)

Very different from some other stables I tried, where the gals easily have 10-12 customers a day.

To my knowledge I believe the girls have a say on how many bros to take per day. Really depends on how hard they wanna work but I agree that Bro VP takes care of the girls well

joonshido 01-07-2021 09:45 PM

[IMG]http://ibb.co/MNHJq03[/IMG]
Quote:

Originally Posted by TankJunk (Post 20716443)
FR For Mimi (VP)

Had a session yesterday evening with Mimi and I'm here to give a quick summary. Decided to try Mimi after seeing many bros hyping her up in this thread with claims of her looking like local SG influencer or a specific HK actress.

Dropped a message to Bro VP the day before asking for a slot and was lucky to catch Mimi sometime in the evening. Bookings with Bro VP are smooth as ever with clear instructions, no qualms about it.

Location: 9.5/10. Solid spot. Entered the building and came into contact with no one else at all. Secluded yet accessible enough for bros who drive or route march there. Room is cosy and nice with a large white bed and spacious shower.

Let's talk about Mimi.
Looks: 9/10. Chio and pretty. Pretty with her fake lashes on and makeup. Might slide down the score if make up was off but definitely a face that most bros will be pleased with. Saw reviews stating that she looked like local influencer N*vit* which I can see slightly but as what others have mentioned, Mimi is definitely fairer. Rather, I felt she looked more like A**a E*, another local SG influencer from, N*C in terms of face and body (Bros who have visited her can try and remember and see if my memory serves me right). Overall, very pleased.

Body: 9/10. Where else to find a natural D CUP?! Holy shit the moment she opened the door, she was in a red lacy sleeping gown with no panties on. Boobs were on the verge of popping out! 36DDD is no joke and will get many guys drooling over them. Petite in size standing at about 158cm as advertised, really gives off the cute girl vibes. With a rack like hers, obviously she isn't going to be a skinny girl. But I can safely say she isn't fat (no tummy or flabby arms) Very well proportioned body that is pleasing to admire and enjoy. Ass is soft yet firm too!

BBBJ/Catbath: 9.5/10. Outstanding. Very well versed in her craft and she knows how to suck really well. Told her I haven't had sex in a while and was scared to shoot too early but she just continued like a champ. Took my rod down and gave a consistent good tempo BJ. Told her I liked it wet and sloppy and she delivered. Good usage of tongue throughout and the BJ lasted for around 5mins. Wanted her to take a break so I said let me go down on her instead. Neatly trimmed down there and pleasant smelling. Let out loud moans as I licked and massaged her pussy. Could definitely feel she was wet and ready. Said I wanted to head into the main course but little did I know she was a devil in the sheets! She pushed me back onto the bed and continued to suck me off, increasing her speed. Enjoy to the max! Super shiok, love the feeling of getting eaten up :p

FJ: 9/10. Wet and tight. Pussy feels super good and warm. Used a super thin condom and it felt great. Dolby surround sound and she was not afraid of letting others hear her moan. As I pumped harder and faster she gave me a CFM harder look while bitting her lips. Amazing. Just kept going and all I could hear was piak piak piak. Changed around a few positions (good ass to doggy) before finishing off in missionary.

GFE/PSE: 9.5/10. Overall, it is a dynamic experience. When I 1st entered, she was a shy SYT. Once the clothes were off and everything went into overdrive, she turned into a horny sex devil wanting every bit of you. Gives me and other bros a good taste of 2 different styles that will sure appeal to many. Showered me in the beginning but showered alone after the deed which was no big deal for me. What I liked was that it wasn't rushed. Your 1 hour will not be robbed and she is super welcoming. Did I mention she is super well spoken too? I was seriously impressed with her command of English that she picked up herself! (partly due to her interacting with foreigners in a bar she used to work at) Could hold up a good conversation with me in bed while caressing and playing with my nipples :D Talked about life and gymming. Her straight forward personality is a plus. Before leaving I requested her to take out her boobs just for a bit and let me suck on her nipples more and she did, unforgettable pair. Gave me a kiss on the lips and I went on with my day.

RTF: Yes! Well-worth the money.
P.S. the reason why she is so hard to book is because she works till 10pm only bros! From what I heard from her, she has a cap of 7 bros per day. Thats why she does not appear in the roster on somedays as she is fully booked. So those keen on booking her, better do so earlier to avoid disappointment. Do take care of her as she is a gem to be treasured.

End of Review. Take care and stay safe Bros!:)

I think she look like Sunny Lin (林采缇)
Exactly same the face n boobs also..

thehonestboi 01-07-2021 10:05 PM

FR for mimi

She is fucking awesome! Longest and best blowjob I had in the 20+ tries from VP. She ranks number 1 in terms of PSE and GFE.

Her natural D cup boobs are to die for… so soft and bouncy. My dream of fucking a girl with a natural D cup has beeen fulfilled.

Spent my whole 1 hour with her cuddling after the deed.

Will definitely RTF

himeya 02-07-2021 12:24 AM

you know, if you take care of your girls, and the girls take care of themselves, no need fake fr's like in other dome.

Chris1018 02-07-2021 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max8888 (Post 20713709)
any bros have recent FR of sunny from VP?

really gian to visit (already a VP customer) but i wonder if her service is ok nowadays especially as she has been in this line for a while already....

Have pm you bro.

DarklingJ 02-07-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris1018 (Post 20717762)
Have pm you bro.

I'm also curious - can i get a PM from you?

hornetgreen 03-07-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris1018 (Post 20717762)
Have pm you bro.

Hi! Bro, don’t mind PM me your FR on Sunny. Thanks :)

xmmidol 05-07-2021 02:51 PM

hi bros. not very familiar with dome 3 so I wanted to ask. how can I get verified for vp now that the laos/burmese girls are no longer listed? thank you in advance for your help

GimliTheBigD 05-07-2021 03:10 PM

Just ask VP directly lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmmidol (Post 20722833)
hi bros. not very familiar with dome 3 so I wanted to ask. how can I get verified for vp now that the laos/burmese girls are no longer listed? thank you in advance for your help

hornetgreen 05-07-2021 05:12 PM

Mimi actual person resembles 95% of the shown photos. She speaks good English, so communication is no issue. Figure is wow and real (I mean natural) D/E cup breast. Great GFE, charm, skilful and at times wild. Left a happy man :)

Thanks bro VP for the arrangement :)

skillcapped 05-07-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mina (Post 20722081)
Just tried Jisoo from Vpremium.

She looks as pretty as the photos with long hair dark down.
Her body is fabulous ..... tall,slim & tanned body.
Her boods an average nice
Plus point is she staying alone .... well-kept & nice environment.

You guys still recalled last time there was a similar incident when someone wrote an FR about a girl from Vpremium, but in actual fact the girl wasn't from Vpremium.

Well, this post was found in the new Jisoo thread, VP take note.

Morning1999 07-07-2021 02:15 AM

Have tried most of the VP girls but stopped due to personal reason but coming back again and noticed many new girls.

Camping here for FR on Nancy, Queena and Pixie.

Seems like mimi has many good feedbacks.

duaneh 07-07-2021 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morning1999 (Post 20725722)
Have tried most of the VP girls but stopped due to personal reason but coming back again and noticed many new girls.

Camping here for FR on Nancy, Queena and Pixie.

Seems like mimi has many good feedbacks.

I got friend recommend me Vpremium cuz of the regular STD testing, but i see the pics all photoshop like siao, idk whether to trust anot... How accurate are those pics?

fateshin 07-07-2021 07:19 AM

Yes bro, the photos are accurate. Highly recommended