The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.world/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbf.world/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbf.world/showthread.php?t=409265)

loneyheart 28-07-2021 06:09 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Now everywhere all lock up :(

Hot&Spicy 30-07-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20755229)
saw one post mentioning that new normal may come next month, i wish to weigh in that this is highly idealistic... next month will only be the end of phase 2 heightened alert after which we will move into phase 2 then phase 3 heightened alert then phase 3.

so when will new normal arrive? Most likely it will be when more than 75% of the population are FULLY vaccinated, and the timeline for that is October 2021. Even then, I would not hold my breathe for activities to immediately resume as before, the govt will most likely open up in stage, heck, i think the legal red light district may even be opened up in phases, maybe 2-5 houses first then 5-10 houses then eventually all houses, and of course all the girls has to be fully vaccinated as well.

How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances

MrFuck 30-07-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy (Post 20762345)
How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances

thats why i said in phases. i suspect they will only start the phase for legal rld after they shift focus away from daily covid cases and reporting instead number of people in icu. and that will probably begin when we have about 80% of the population fully vax, which is in October.

I think by end of year or early next year we will hear chatters of nightspot resuming and the RLD slowly starting back, of course, provided that no new variant sprouted out of the Olympicss or in other places of the world.

magnixspirit 31-07-2021 01:41 PM

wa great to hear from VP bro, lucky he safe, sure he has all our well wishes

nazrula 31-07-2021 08:22 PM

https://www.sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=830453

anybody try her before?
any good FR on her?

watercloset 31-07-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nazrula (Post 20763514)
https://www.sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=830453

anybody try her before?
any good FR on her?

Wrong dome idiot.

Saw you went to Dome L asked qns, got no reply, trying your luck here. Idiot will always be an idiot.

percyjackson 02-08-2021 03:06 PM

Well if u not picky, still can go for china

zazaz 04-08-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by percyjackson (Post 20765714)
Well if u not picky, still can go for china

true, but some china gals are not clean

ashwarrior 10-08-2021 12:28 PM

Welcome VP back!!

teokc278 10-08-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwarrior (Post 20777183)
Welcome VP back!!

Now time so bad still dare charge such a rate? Must well go for local at such rate.

Hopefully don't sabo singapore to go back to another phrase again.

Saltywormy 10-08-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwarrior (Post 20777183)
Welcome VP back!!

Vp bro price adjustment is understandable despite the garmen control hard on the viet bu since last 1 month. He doing well to maintain his stable.

euritage 10-08-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teokc278 (Post 20777835)
Now time so bad still dare charge such a rate? Must well go for local at such rate.

Hopefully don't sabo singapore to go back to another phrase again.

Local??? Aiyoh bro, you sure you know the market rate for locals anot? Any decent local comparable to the quality of a VP girl is at least a minimum of $800 and that is also only the outcall rate and does not even include any hotel or room cost yet. To have a good satisfying fuck, you need to spend at least another $100+ to $200 on a decent 3-4 star hotel. That will mean a total spend of at least $900. With that money, I can fuck 3 VP girls already walaneh. You sure you still in the chionging scene anot brother? How you count wan meh hahahaha :D

SirBoinkalot 11-08-2021 12:09 AM

Additional 40 can't pay wanna add 500 lol cute sia bro

hornymarthafock 11-08-2021 04:27 PM

Not that I'm defending vpremium..

But a local of a standard that he's providing will easily cost upwards of 600-800 easily

That's IF you're able to find.. The same quality..

Sure you can find cheaper PRC girls but I wouldn't even go for those under 200 nowadays..

The standard is simply not there..

Just ask yourself.. Why would a girl of quality lower her price and shortchange herself when she knows she cam take advantage of the market?

Just my two cents cos everyone is entitled to an opinion :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by euritage (Post 20777974)
Local??? Aiyoh bro, you sure you know the market rate for locals anot? Any decent local comparable to the quality of a VP girl is at least a minimum of $800 and that is also only the outcall rate and does not even include any hotel or room cost yet. To have a good satisfying fuck, you need to spend at least another $100+ to $200 on a decent 3-4 star hotel. That will mean a total spend of at least $900. With that money, I can fuck 3 VP girls already walaneh. You sure you still in the chionging scene anot brother? How you count wan meh hahahaha :D