The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.world/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbf.world/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbf.world/showthread.php?t=409265)

jlly 13-12-2021 01:45 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Finally verified with VP and tried for first time. Went for Pandeline and I must say looks donít differ much from photos. Best part about Pandeline is the body. Very young and soft. Service and session was very good. First time in a long time session ended so quickly because I cannot control. Will try Aiko soon and post fr for those wondering

joonshido 14-12-2021 12:54 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlly (Post 20989353)
Finally verified with VP and tried for first time. Went for Pandeline and I must say looks donít differ much from photos. Best part about Pandeline is the body. Very young and soft. Service and session was very good. First time in a long time session ended so quickly because I cannot control. Will try Aiko soon and post fr for those wondering

Wait your Aiko FR bruh..

NaughtyTeacher 15-12-2021 12:13 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Anyone know if VP Milan is close to her pics or videos?

Any FR for her?

scorpiotkh 15-12-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20993475)
Anyone know if VP Milan is close to her pics or videos?

Any FR for her?

Yep close to her real pics

But she is quite the senior compared to the other girls

Need to visit a few times to up the chemistry

Smash 15-12-2021 02:49 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Anyone tried Bali, how's she?

NaughtyTeacher 15-12-2021 04:11 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpiotkh (Post 20993877)
Yep close to her real pics

But she is quite the senior compared to the other girls

Need to visit a few times to up the chemistry

eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.

scorpiotkh 15-12-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20994545)
eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.

If you see her in real person and compare the pictures..there's a difference. Thats what I meant by her real pics.

Try her and you will know I mean.

Skyzfire 15-12-2021 09:47 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Does anyone has any fresh FRs for Naomi? Able to PM?

Miss going to Japan so having a Japanese FL here sounds tempting.

matzi 16-12-2021 10:08 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
I think he meant the studio pics vs the "live" pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpiotkh (Post 20994797)
If you see her in real person and compare the pictures..there's a difference. Thats what I meant by her real pics.

Try her and you will know I mean.


Keima 16-12-2021 11:41 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
I think anyone who thinks any woman would release non-altered images in the world of meitu has been living up a mountain for the last 5 years. :D

Every lady in this business touches up their photos to make them more attractive. Go to some of the PRC FL websites and you'd think all of them are walking around with massive boob jobs.:eek:

Then there's the issue of people trying to sabo the ladies by sending their pics to AV, news sites, etc. :mad:

VP bro doesn't own a photo studio, so he has to rely on the ladies to send him their pics, and some are obviously very amateurishly touched up, but when he states Lyo or Zo are 22 year old spinners, you know they are, not 40-year old fat ladies masquerading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20994545)
eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.


albertlimCC 16-12-2021 02:07 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyzfire (Post 20995087)
Does anyone has any fresh FRs for Naomi? Able to PM?

Miss going to Japan so having a Japanese FL here sounds tempting.

Didnt manage to meet her this trip.

She seems to be leaving soon. If you wants to try, better act fast.

tankasong 18-12-2021 06:00 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!

edwinball 19-12-2021 12:17 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Tried Bali a few days ago,

Looks 8/10, short cute and has a very nice smile. Looks very cute with oversized T-shirt
BBBJ 7/10, hardworking, licked balls and etc
FJ 7/10, was willing to go different positions, and was very reactive

Highly recommend bali for people who like cute girls, she is extremely friendly also, did not feel any times of awkwardness. Would rtf

xephyia 19-12-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankasong (Post 21000246)
So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!

Wah bro your post reminded me of the times i bonk wen wen...rtf 9 times for her, she's just so good. Too bad i dont think she will ever come back to this line again

riotspace 20-12-2021 02:08 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Bros, need your input, do you hang around if you finish early or just leave? Realised I don't use the full hour since I'm done in half hour or so. Last time with thais you can go for 2 shots but the premium ones here all 1 shot.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022