The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Blackmail. Help (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=411302)

tripodz 05-12-2013 05:11 AM

Blackmail. Help

Hey guys and girls.

Tripodz here. Just want to ask if you remember this from channel 5, I don't know if it's crime watch or another show.
There is this certain episode that the guy got into a Skype call with the girl and she black mailed him to give money. This time it's happening to me. It was a stupid move by me to fall into such stupid acts. She started telling me that she will post the video fb. If I don't give the money to her by today 11am. Which is I don't even know where I'm gonna get the money. I don't know what to do is it ok if I ask a help on what to do. Any constructive help would do. It was really dumb for me to fall for it. I just don't want my family name to be involve.

Thanks.

sammyboyfor 05-12-2013 05:23 AM

Re: Blackmail. Help

If it's just a video of your jerking off, tell her to go ahead and do as she pleases.

Nobody is interested in vids of men except a handful of gay boys anyway so the audience is extremely limited. :p

AhGui85 05-12-2013 06:56 AM

Either what the moderator says or u can always call the police..

crood 05-12-2013 07:23 AM

Tell her to go ahead and u will report to the police and get her charged on blackmailing.

niaPsIxeS 05-12-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripodz (Post 10147684)
Hey guys and girls.

Tripodz here. Just want to ask if you remember this from channel 5, I don't know if it's crime watch or another show.
There is this certain episode that the guy got into a Skype call with the girl and she black mailed him to give money. This time it's happening to me. It was a stupid move by me to fall into such stupid acts. She started telling me that she will post the video fb. If I don't give the money to her by today 11am. Which is I don't even know where I'm gonna get the money. I don't know what to do is it ok if I ask a help on what to do. Any constructive help would do. It was really dumb for me to fall for it. I just don't want my family name to be involve.

Thanks.

Just ask her go ahead and it will only show your straight..
Btw she pretty or not ? :P..
If she calls u on the phone record the conversation and had it over to the police

Happy555 05-12-2013 08:16 AM

Ask her to let u fuck, if not u will go report to police.

Johnbass 05-12-2013 08:26 AM

Blackmail her 1st?
:confused:

diputs1269 05-12-2013 08:31 AM

Do you have her picture? :):)

acidicavex 05-12-2013 09:01 AM

Just go report police la. U scare paiseh than part with your $$$ but remember it is a black hole.

georgemagnum 05-12-2013 09:43 AM

TS,

Ask her post that vid here .... We do the rest. :D

gm

WOOHOO 05-12-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgemagnum (Post 10148217)
TS,

Ask her post that vid here .... We do the rest. :D

gm

wahhhhh you like to watch TS vids????? :eek:

kekekeke :p

AlexV 05-12-2013 09:52 AM

There is a reason you do not hear of blackmail cases in the news of men....because no one cares.

People only want to hear of girls getting blackmailed.

If you pay, what guarantee you have you will not be blackmailed again? None.

Let her post.

ColdBlood99 05-12-2013 09:59 AM

We are living in a busy country, no body will interested in guys video unless is girl. Don't worry about that, if your video circulate in internet, less then one month we will forget about that.

Don't fall into trap like that. Use your big head to think not small head. No free lunch in Singapore.

PPGirl 05-12-2013 10:01 AM

What video? i think she sees that u dun dare or cannot report police.

Dun tell her after u report police.. instead can trick her to skype/contact u again ..
Then u do watever u want (collect evidence) to report her.

Remember u r a MAN & dun act like a pussy cheers!

diputs1269 05-12-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexV (Post 10148255)
There is a reason you do not hear of blackmail cases in the news of men....because no one cares.

People only want to hear of girls getting blackmailed.

If you pay, what guarantee you have you will not be blackmailed again? None.

Let her post.

Good suggestion, just one step ahead of her. :)