The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=12845)

thaigers 27-11-2003 03:24 PM

thanks DNAT and waypastprime, finally got avartar hehehhe

DNAT 27-11-2003 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thaigers
no prob! :)

OceanEleven 27-11-2003 05:38 PM

Quote:

That your face???:D

waypastprime 28-11-2003 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by OceanEleven
That your face???:D
Then u are Simpson??? :rolleyes:

Horny69 30-11-2003 03:49 AM

ty everyone for the teaching of Avatar i got 1 now =D

Cheers all bro! ty :D

sammyboyfor 30-11-2003 06:30 AM

If you see an avatar you like but it is too big, just use photoshop, paintshop or any other image editor to shrink the image.

thaigers 30-11-2003 03:18 PM

Re: Avatar size

Quote:

Originally posted by sammyboyfor
If you see an avatar you like but it is too big, just use photoshop, paintshop or any other image editor to shrink the image.

Hi Sammy

thanks for the advice.
This is also where i got problem. hope you can help.
I download the avatar to say photoshop, then shrink the image, but cant upload it back to your server, cos it says it needed a url for the avatar.

Thanks

Piranas 11-12-2003 04:59 PM

Can just look but don't FxxK?

Dear bros, is it possible to pay just to have a strip show plus some photo taking but don't touch?

I can pay double for it

:)

thaigers 11-12-2003 06:02 PM

Re: Can just look but don't FxxK?

Quote:

Originally posted by Piranas
Dear bros, is it possible to pay just to have a strip show plus some photo taking but don't touch?

I can pay double for it

:)

i think you have to ask the girls. Money talks, see if they listen:D

thecas 27-12-2003 09:56 PM

A question..

I read prety lots of FRs but 1 thing not mentioned..

When u all go GL u all bring only exact cash? The FRs merely say strip and bath hehe.. where to make your wallet safe?

thaigers 27-12-2003 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thecas
A question..

When u all go GL u all bring only exact cash? The FRs merely say strip and bath hehe.. where to make your wallet safe?

you can deposit your wallet and valuable with the OKT at the counter. he will safe keep for you:D

bonker 28-12-2003 04:59 AM

Quote:

A question..

in the room, will be just you and the girl. No way the girl will dare to steal your money cos its not worth it... the girls earn way too much and do not need to resort to theft. If they steal and get caught, they will lose a lucrative livelihood.

fontirak 28-12-2003 10:28 AM

Quote:

A question..

the WL's more afraid of u stealing their things than u! i heard i had her branded bag stolen when she is bathing. they will keep the wallet(with alot of cash) hidden. only tiraks who's pay for half the money will know.

thaigers 28-12-2003 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fontirak
the WL's more afraid of u stealing their things than u! i heard i had her branded bag stolen when she is bathing. they will keep the wallet(with alot of cash) hidden. only tiraks who's pay for half the money will know.
true lah, one time i saw this girl photo sticker by the bedside, wanted to take one as souvenir, but then my conscience did not allow me to do that....

fontirak 28-12-2003 11:58 AM

Quote:

true lah, one time i saw this girl photo sticker by the bedside, wanted to take one as souvenir, but then my conscience did not allow me to do that....
juz ask for it, if u know the girl well enough should be not problem.;)