The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again. (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=729151)

SocialCircle 19-05-2019 03:47 PM

Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Somehow the love has diminished....
And wife gets grumpy.
Then suddenly u met someone... but she’s a divorced with kids.
And started to do things which u have never done before. It’s not really all about sex.
Cos wife with, she doesn’t wan to do this n that.
U feel so trapped in your life with your wife.
Not sure anyone went thru this? Can share experience?

larue 19-05-2019 09:12 PM

Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

The relationship is still new, clandestine and exciting. There is nothing bad you can say about it.

You are at a point where anything and everything seems better than staying in your marriage.

I don’t know how long this has been going on, but don’t rush into anything. Imagine you are leaving your marriage (and kids if any) and this new person isn’t there, are you sure you will still do it?

M45Singapore 19-05-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 18711917)
The relationship is still new, clandestine and exciting. There is nothing bad you can say about it.

You are at a point where anything and everything seems better than staying in your marriage.

I don’t know how long this has been going on, but don’t rush into anything. Imagine you are leaving your marriage (and kids if any) and this new person isn’t there, are you sure you will still do it?

I don't know what to say. If I had the guts I would just divorce. Sadly I am in dilemma

leong26 19-05-2019 10:45 PM

Divorce with kids had a heavy price to pay in SG , are you ready to pay ?

larue 20-05-2019 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M45Singapore (Post 18712146)
I don't know what to say. If I had the guts I would just divorce. Sadly I am in dilemma

Good on you for being honest. Most guys don’t even dare to admit the only reason they don’t divorce their wives is because they don’t have the fucking balls to.

Many hide the woman’s charter or kids as excuses for not ending the marriage. Just lying to themselves.

For me it was this: could I imagine living out the rest of my life with her. Even if it meant that I would be alone after that. My answer was no.

So screw the whole bad guy thing, I had to leave.

Hytronic 20-05-2019 08:23 AM

Wow this takes lots of courage .. respect your honestly towards your wife.

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 18712809)
Good on you for being honest. Most guys don’t even dare to admit the only reason they don’t divorce their wives is because they don’t have the fucking balls to.

Many hide the woman’s charter or kids as excuses for not ending the marriage. Just lying to themselves.

For me it was this: could I imagine living out the rest of my life with her. Even if it meant that I would be alone after that. My answer was no.

SocialCircle 20-05-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M45Singapore (Post 18712146)

Hi. So u r in the same boat as me?

SocialCircle 20-05-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leong26 (Post 18712218)
Divorce with kids had a heavy price to pay in SG , are you ready to pay ?

My kid is 6more years to 21. I’m okie to pay the maintenance fee since it’s my kid.
So long it’s not absurd. I understand about the women’s charter.

SocialCircle 20-05-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 18712809)

This is another dilemma. I visualize future cny my wife will be visiting alone. How she face her parents and relatives.
Wife is not a bad person but can at times be controlling.
Which I don’t like.
I’ve seen how my mum in law control my Father in law.
Sadly I only see this after I married my wife.
And then my wife start to exhibit this signature.
May I know How do u settle your matter?
Thanks.

watmidoin 20-05-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again
why the fuck do you want to make the same mistake twice :rolleyes: but fools will be fools.

larue 20-05-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocialCircle (Post 18714346)
This is another dilemma. I visualize future cny my wife will be visiting alone. How she face her parents and relatives.
Wife is not a bad person but can at times be controlling.
Which I don’t like.
I’ve seen how my mum in law control my Father in law.
Sadly I only see this after I married my wife.
And then my wife start to exhibit this signature.
May I know How do u settle your matter?
Thanks.

I left my marriage.

If you are sure your child will not be too emotionally damaged by a split, then maybe you can think about it. You know your own child best.

For me, it finally reached a point where I believed I would be happier for the rest of my life if I left. That the future could be better, and I wanted it to be.

Of course not being able to be close to your child daily (in my case) will hurt a lot. And it still does.

But if you have to leave, do not leave for another woman, leave for yourself.

Hytronic 20-05-2019 08:11 PM

Well said...thanks for the enlightenment

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 18716036)

SocialCircle 20-05-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 18716036)

Meaning living a carefree life?

SocialCircle 20-05-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watmidoin (Post 18714708)
why the fuck do you want to make the same mistake twice :rolleyes: but fools will be fools.

I understand what u are referring to.
So meaning be with someone without any marriage.

larue 21-05-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocialCircle (Post 18716333)
Meaning living a carefree life?

It sounds like heaven right? In some ways it can be, but losing family is also very very painful.

What I meant was if you feel you must leave, do it because you can picture a better life ahead of you no matter what.

Whether it's with this other woman, some other woman, or no woman at all.

Just be careful of leaving simply and immediately for another woman because it could be just the same as with your wife before things went bad, in which case as other bro pointed out, simply making the same mistake again. Feeling in love makes men not think straight.

And be prepared you might end up with no one at all. No woman, no family. Just yourself, and hopefully some friends.