The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammy.guru/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sammy.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=409265)

astone91 04-11-2020 09:25 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 20306116)
As someone mention, she likes to wipe her mouth in between bbbj.
From the floor, there are many used tissue papers.

She's a lovely girl but precum aversion in this line of work is like fearing blood and being a surgeon :D

SaintTKP 04-11-2020 09:57 PM

I beg to differ.

Everyone has their own limitations and choices.

I've also heard of some bros who ask the gals to wear plastic gloves before touching their cocks . Some also avoid BBBJ and go for CBJ.

Respecting the gals' limitations is also a rule of the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by astone91 (Post 20306352)
She's a lovely girl but precum aversion in this line of work is like fearing blood and being a surgeon :D

astone91 04-11-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20306398)
I beg to differ.

Everyone has their own limitations and choices.

I've also heard of some bros who ask the gals to wear plastic gloves before touching their cocks . Some also avoid BBBJ and go for CBJ.

Respecting the gals' limitations is also a rule of the game.

Fully agree that respecting gal's limitations is a given - I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

touringlolita 05-11-2020 11:49 AM

This is how the fun begin

FOR NATALIE NICO BUSTY JAP

Breast: medium busty melon but soft and nice to squeeze, erected PINK nipple when horny
Body: long legs, tight and curvy
Skin tone: consider fair to me
Ass: curvy ass shape
Pussy: trimmed almost till shave
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: Wet tight
Communication: english and japanese
Chemistry level: willing to please
GFE feel: feel like fucking a young school teacher
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and happy go lucky with no worries type

Sextistics
Massage: never try, never do
Foreplay: very automatic PASSIONATE and also last very long
Frenching: a while only and with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: she provide at extras donation
Moaning: soft innocent moan, keep talking dirty in Japanese
Moan Volume: mid high
Facial Expression In FJ: innocent look
Fj: did a few positions, and she was responsive
AJ: didnt try

RTF; yes for sure.. she is great and i really like that she gave me a peck on my cheek before i leave.. gentle and sweet

treat her with care.. great gem here

SafeSex 05-11-2020 05:55 PM

FR review for Natalie Busty Jap

Shes got a flawless complexion and skin beautiful eyes and very fine long black hair. Her breasts are a nice C cup with perky nips that harden nicely when stimulated and her pussy is bare-shaven. Shes slim but you can feel the muscles under her skin. She has a hidden strength to her. Great ass that Im still thinking about. Personality-wise shes very sweet and attentive. Offered me water and hugs a lot. She gives off a very kawaii vibe.

Ok to the action. Wow, very accommodating girl. French a lot and she really knows how to kiss. Her lips are tender and pliable. Her bbbj is possibly the best Ive experienced and she knows how to deepthroat. She will just suck and suck and suck and doesnt stop until you tell her too. She does this special swallowing technique with her throat that gives your cock a good massage as well.

In fuck mode shes amazing as well. She rides... and rides... and rides... in fact I was feeling like a lazy fuck as she was doing all the work and just not stopping. Cowboy, reverse cowboy, side saddle, doggy. She does all the movement.
We did doggy and she is tiiiight. Her core strength is crazy and she can milk you with her ass. Finished off both times in her mouth and She licks and sucks and loves your cock until youre all done. shes also very obliging and willing to put up with my requests. A real keeper.

Think Ive talked enough about her. Suffice to say shes the best bonk Ive had this year.

lifeisgreat1 05-11-2020 06:16 PM

Mates, any suggestions of girls good in Thai massage along with services

Fat Fatt 06-11-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatter (Post 20295333)
Which lady has the nicest pair on VP stable currently based on what you guys have tried ?

I think a review like this would be very helpful to boob lovers like myself.

Ive tried Natalie and although enchanched, the shape and color was very good

There was a very short period where 2 girls were posted but gone now Qi Qi and Godiva. I like their looks

rey69 06-11-2020 07:13 PM

VPremium CoCo the air stwardess trainee is one of prettiest girl i have tried from the stable.

When entering thru the living room, i am awed by her beauty & height.
She has a model/stewardess height with slim body.
Always armed with a cheerful & megawatts smile, CoCo gives very high gfe with some bashfulness.
She could communicate with some mandarin.

Dont expect hardcore services as i heard she is mew in this trade.
It's really a steal to get this grade of gem.

W33dl3d33 06-11-2020 08:27 PM

Overdue FR for Gina M4U

First time trying a stable and second time writing an FR. Been trying out MLs so far thanks to recos by a few kind bros. My first one was deleted with the thread it was in, but here's another.

Would like to thank bro M4U for accepting my request even though its my first time. Really impressed with the quick and informative replies. Bro also accomodated a last minute change in timing too👍🏻

Made a booking last Friday evening and instructions to get to the place was concise and easy to follow.

Location 9/10: Pretty discreet and convenient for those taking public transport/grab.
Facilities 7/10: A few private and spacious rooms. One common toilet but the ladies (Gina and Smile) will coordinate to prevent you from seeing the other fella.
Body 8/10: As soon as we hit the room, Gina undressed. She was pretty and relatively slim, has what i think are natural looking B's and a decent ass. As a first timer, didn't really try to explore her, so not much to comment.
GFE 6/10: Showered together but nothing too steamy. Quite bummed since she was pretty tired when I met her. Typical 25 yo girl on her phone at times, but she'd still engage me to check it out too while resting together.
BBBJ 7/10: Hygienic and she went at it pretty deep and steadily, without even asking. Not sure what a 10/10 feels like so this'll do for now.
FJ 7/10: Liked that she took the initiative to try various positions even though she was visibly tired. She started moaning when thrusted in missionary and she was willing to try any position one could think of. Finished off in her (capped) for the first round and soon after she started riding hard, up top for the second. Didn't manage to finish her off for the second round due to time.
Others: Didn't get to try fingering, painting, frenching this time but will hopefully get to do so in the near future!
RTF: Maybe. Would like to explore other FLs, preferably those that are more even spontaneous.

Stoked to see what bro and other stables have to offer!

SaintTKP 06-11-2020 08:40 PM

Any ratings?

Or review of her "softcore" actions? 😏

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 20309696)
VPremium CoCo the air stwardess trainee is one of prettiest girl i have tried from the stable.

When entering thru the living room, i am awed by her beauty & height.
She has a model/stewardess height with slim body.
Always armed with a cheerful & megawatts smile, CoCo gives very high gfe with some bashfulness.
She could communicate with some mandarin.

Dont expect hardcore services as i heard she is mew in this trade.
It's really a steal to get this grade of gem.

rey69 06-11-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20309789)
Any ratings?

Or review of her "softcore" actions? 😏

Hahaa, for u lah.

Ratings for CoCo as below :

Look : 9/10 (pretty, sweet & young as the photos)
Body : 9/10 (tall with 170cm, slim, not fair skinned .... anyway i still darker than her)
Boobs : 8 (not really big, at least natural)
Bbbj : 7 (still green but she tries hard to put effort)
Fj : 8 ( u cant expect much from her as new in the line, willing to cooperate & change postures, great & shiok to bonk such AAA grade gem)

SaintTKP 07-11-2020 12:18 AM

Thank you Rey

Looks like she needs to be 调教-ed by lao cheows like you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 20309935)
Hahaa, for u lah.

Ratings for CoCo as below :

Look : 9/10 (pretty, sweet & young as the photos)
Body : 9/10 (tall with 170cm, slim, not fair skinned .... anyway i still darker than her)
Boobs : 8 (not really big, at least natural)
Bbbj : 7 (still green but she tries hard to put effort)
Fj : 8 ( u cant expect much from her as new in the line, willing to cooperate & change postures, great & shiok to bonk such AAA grade gem)

sammybk 07-11-2020 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310093)
Thank you Rey

Looks like she needs to be 调教-ed by lao cheows like you.

dont worry, DPOWER will do the honor wit his sweat, saliva, and marathon humping

SaintTKP 07-11-2020 01:44 AM

You must be fucking joking.

That idiotic asshole will ruin the gals.
Fucking unhygienic bastard.

Never shower. Dirty habits. D2 D3 gals all know his dirty habits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammybk (Post 20310201)
dont worry, DPOWER will do the honor wit his sweat, saliva, and marathon humping

Gesch 07-11-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310220)
You must be fucking joking.

That idiotic asshole will ruin the gals.
Fucking unhygienic bastard.

Never shower. Dirty habits. D2 D3 gals all know his dirty habits.

Yeah that fucking bastard has mental issues. He needs to be be locked up in a mental institute