The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

furyblaze 10-11-2020 12:33 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20315857)
I second what bro astone91 said

All the VP gals I visited never had any "skin tone issues".

In fact some are fairer than the pics.

Yeap some are really super fair like Renee really very pretty and fair. The most beautiful one I met. But service wish ok only, most likely she still green to this type of service. When compared to her ktv time.

5931 10-11-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20315939)
Still don't understand why you are complaining about 'darker skin tones' in one post, then write 'consider fair' in you next. :confused:

Don't get me wrong, not complaining but more of sharing that what appear to be super fair may not be the same in real life. What I mean by "consider fair" if compare with other gals from that region. :D

rey69 10-11-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20315939)
Still don't understand why you are complaining about 'darker skin tones' in one post, then write 'consider fair' in you next. :confused:

Its been standard for years for Asian gals to use Snow app etc to brighten skin colour in their photos, and I dun have any issues with VP gals as they aren't far from real life.

For body measurements I encountered one VP gal early this year who claimed she was taller and bigger boobs that she actually was - reported to bro VP and he changed her statistics on her ad. He only meets them for coffee so a bit hard to ask them to strip nude for body inspection at Starbucks.

Seriously nothing when compared to Thai or PRC pics. :D

Need test-drive for new car ...

CADude 10-11-2020 10:46 PM

*FR FOR VP Queen

Looks : 8/10
Body : Great Curves 9/10
Boobs : Enhanced 8/10
Kissing : 5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 7/10

RTF : Maybe

Remarks (if any) : I had an amazing experience with Queen. Amazing FJ and BBBJ. She is very friendly and sweet but also a horny fun girl. If you want crazy wild animalistic passion, Queen is for you. I said maybe for RTF because I usually like to french, but today I just wanted to fuck and pound and feel her nails on my body, so it was perfect. Queen isn’t your girlfriend, she’s your dirty mistress.

randyrockhard 12-11-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310220)
Fucking unhygienic bastard

I can't help but cringed when he described the acts that he did in the girl's thread. That much of information seriously wouldn't be doing the business any good at all.

Then I realized, anyone who went to pay the same girl more than a dozen times over such short period of time, being proud and graphically elaborate to the world about it, isn't really searching for sex.

It's a cry for help. 🙈

Almost reminded me of what Mike Tyson twistedly said during a rage fit. "I am gonna fuck you until you love me" 😝😝

Waka0 12-11-2020 12:24 AM

Tried Issey from vp , taken sometime to get verified. Issey was very young and sweet looking , look closer to the 4th picture at least 80% . She was very friendly. After session we just lay down and chit chat.she can understand basic English and will use Google to translate so conversation was not a issue

asff 12-11-2020 12:54 AM

Review for VP Erica. The cutest girl in whole sbf scene. Beautiful smile and very sweet very new to this scene do be gentle wih her.
On par with the top vp girls if you guys are into syts. Very willing to please and can speak korean. Reminds me of dawn, flora and soo min. Noob in bbbj though

Prince Devitt 12-11-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 20318821)
I can't help but cringed when he described the acts that he did in the girl's thread. That much of information seriously wouldn't be doing the business any good at all.

Then I realized, anyone who went to pay the same girl more than a dozen times over such short period of time, being proud and graphically elaborate to the world about it, isn't really searching for sex.

It's a cry for help. 🙈

Almost reminded me of what Mike Tyson twistedly said during a rage fit. "I am gonna fuck you until you love me" 😝😝

Prince Devitt +45

Singaboyboy 12-11-2020 11:10 AM

Seems like there are some new additions on this thread, though by right should belong to Dome 1 la. Anyone tried? Trouble with new stables is you never know if they are land mines..

DannyW 12-11-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Singaboyboy (Post 20319396)
Seems like there are some new additions on this thread, though by right should belong to Dome 1 la. Anyone tried? Trouble with new stables is you never know if they are land mines..

Dome 1 is ghost town hence they move over here lol.

FlamerZ007 13-11-2020 12:20 PM

any bro tried the P66 Fresh girls?

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=795366

tankasong 13-11-2020 01:34 PM

Tried xiaofan last week. Here's my short FR.

Directions were easy to follow. Got pic some more. Idiot proof.

When door opened...wah look exactly like the photo!

Body is young! tight! nubile! Still thinking about it... Fuck! Not for boob lover though. Pretty flat but the tits forever standing. Very nice to play with XD

She very playful and can easily strike conversation. She notice I a bit nervous so she strike up a simple convo that my boobs bigger than hers. Then tnn me XD

She allow frenching but her frenching too hardcore for my liking.

Her BBBJ not very good. Up and down, up and down. Ok lor...

Licking her CB also nice... No foul smell and no funny taste. And she really got wet!

Overall very happy with her. She very willing to please and very playful even after the deed. Left a happy man :)

astone91 13-11-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamerZ007 (Post 20321353)
any bro tried the P66 Fresh girls?

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=795366

I think people would be encouraged to try if they actually posted some photos.

Marlborolights 13-11-2020 04:02 PM

Hmmm.. New accounts posting FRs.

Pictionary 13-11-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlborolights (Post 20321673)
Hmmm.. New accounts posting FRs.

Now my free time to write replies. Actually who the most chio and provides great service might not matter to me. I too lazy to pm, ask ard or view previous replies.

Maybe the best time to view and filter the threads and replies is when i going to semi-retire or retirement. That's life as i already sold a bit of my personal life to the company.

Respect the hard work and sacrifices of young adults trying to improve and make life better for others in these hard times. And never to forget the pioneers successes and failures of life and their teachings. This is the undying motivation i shall keep and remember for the rest of my life.