The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammy.guru/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sammy.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=409265)

rabakboi529 17-06-2021 10:00 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
FR for Eliza

Iíve bonked 4 VP ladies over the past few months (would book more often if not for the lack of vitamin M) and Eliza definitely places #1 out of all my experiences so far. Tried to book Denise multiple times but needless to say, sheís always fully booked.

Location:
Discreet, no need for check in or registration. Iíve been to this apartment before for one of VPís other ladies. Quite a long walk if youíre not driving or taking a grab.

Face:
Eliza looks even prettier in person. Light makeup in contrast with the heavily filtered photos. Could pass off as a local uni chiobu.

Body:
10/10 figure. Nice C cups and slim waist. Feels enhanced but done beautifully, still soft enough to grab comfortably. Not shaved down there but trimmed neatly enough such that itís not a hassle while painting.

BBBJ:
This is where she stands out. She took her time with the BBBJ; no rush at all. Devoured my 2IC with techniques that none of my exes, hookups or other FLs have executed before. Tbh couldíve finished from the BBBJ alone but chose not to bc I wanted to get my moneyís worth lmao.

Painting:
No complaints. As mentioned above, sheís not shaved but the hair is trimmed such that it doesnít get it the way. No foul taste or smell down here.

FJ:
She was wet and didnít need to apply lube. Started off with missionary then asked her to ride me and she went hard. Proceeded to doggy and missionary, but when I asked her to ride me again she said she was tired. Nvm, just continued in missionary again until I finished. Definitely a nice sight to be fucking a girl with that kind of face and figure.

GFE:
Donít really have much to say as I donít talk much. But she showered with me (not all VP ladies do) so thatís a start. She didnít really do much deep frenching, more of light kisses.

Long story short, the time with Eliza was definitely money well spent. Would love to RTF but VP just has way too many options and I also need to replenish my pockets first.

yoooo 18-06-2021 12:50 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
FR for Eliza; out of the 3 VP girls ive tried she provides the most intimate experience. She is shortish but perfect combo of cute and sexy so looks and body 8.5-9/10. Came to shower with me which was a first. BBBJ was 10/10.. it feels like she is really enjoying herself and felt like cock worship, a rare time i was trying to hold myself from exploding in her mouth; Sex 10/10 very passionate and sensual with constant DFK, can take it fast and sometimes when i needed a break i just held it inside her deep and could feel her pussy contracting. RTF 10/10

SexySi007 18-06-2021 12:28 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
FR for Priscilla.
I finally got round to seeing her- been on my radar for sometime but clearly she is very popular and I can see why now!

Looks: 9/10 - great combination of sexy and cute. Totally my type.
body: 9/10 wow.I thought she was fabulous.
bbbj: 8.5/10 she is super sensual here and watching her is a joy to behold.
fj: 9/10 - fantastic.

I arrived and it was very easy to find- i walked which took a bit of time but no issues. Buzzed in and then into apartment- wow- she is wearing a printed but thin top with no bra which just highlighted her fabulous boobs. Place is clean and tidy.

Showered and then onto the bed where some kissing and caressing, followed by a sensual bbj and me then returning the favour. Then on with cap after 10 mins and she lay back as i enjoyed several different positions. No lube required as she is wet by now. Wow- she felt amazing- and watching her eyes as we are doing it is incredible- almost hypnotic!! lasted as long as i could before finishing and then offering her a massage- she had a slightly uncomfortable shoulder.

Will i return- absolutely yes.

Thanks to VP for the ease of facilitation.

joonshido 18-06-2021 07:54 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SexySi007 (Post 20693919)
FR for Priscilla.
I finally got round to seeing her- been on my radar for sometime but clearly she is very popular and I can see why now!

Looks: 9/10 - great combination of sexy and cute. Totally my type.
body: 9/10 wow.I thought she was fabulous.
bbbj: 8.5/10 she is super sensual here and watching her is a joy to behold.
fj: 9/10 - fantastic.

I arrived and it was very easy to find- i walked which took a bit of time but no issues. Buzzed in and then into apartment- wow- she is wearing a printed but thin top with no bra which just highlighted her fabulous boobs. Place is clean and tidy.

Showered and then onto the bed where some kissing and caressing, followed by a sensual bbj and me then returning the favour. Then on with cap after 10 mins and she lay back as i enjoyed several different positions. No lube required as she is wet by now. Wow- she felt amazing- and watching her eyes as we are doing it is incredible- almost hypnotic!! lasted as long as i could before finishing and then offering her a massage- she had a slightly uncomfortable shoulder.

Will i return- absolutely yes.

Thanks to VP for the ease of facilitation.


Priscilla is one the best,her pussy sibeh tight and wet.
For her,she only like missionary.. when u keep pounding on her.. dayumm the moaning sound is real n satisfied.

Return to her many times..
worth it..

Keima 19-06-2021 06:37 PM

Eliza @ VPremium
 
https://singsupplies.com/img/365039.jpg
Was at work last week and my meeting ended a bit early in the afternoon, so tried my luck with VP Bro, as its always better to book in the morning as preferred time slots fill up fast.

I wasn't expecting many options, but surprised Eliza was available in the evening. I don't usually like going so 'late' as Eliza is a popular gal and will always be busy, so when you go late these gals tend to be tired and sore, but was horny and decided to try anyway, as she's on my list of VP gals to try.

Wahlau, Eliza is a massive surprise, apart from what bro rabakboi529 said in his FR, which is all true, lemme add.

Her face is rounder then pics, but pretty, and when she greets you in a long dress, all you see is her cleavage, so the rest look 'ok only' - but once she takes everything off, wow - wonderful tits, nice ass, and slim waist with zero flab.

I took the time to brush teeth in my office before heading down for my appointment, and bring my own mouthwash to use while showering, but she gave me a cup of mouthwash and ask me to gargle before the shower. Why? Because she goes in with you, so action starts there!

She spends like five minutes washing your genitals, which I though was kinda excessive. Once you dry out and sit on the bed, you find out why - after letting me maul her splendid boobs for a few minutes (note, her nipples are sensitive, so dun be rough) she went down for a very long, slurpy BBBJ where she does everything (helps I'm just normal size) - DT, ball sucking, everything! Its like she hadn't eaten a dick in a month! Very impressive!

Her energy and fuck levels are fantastic, literally pounded me in cowgirl twice! Really a Pornstar experience. That's why she's so fit - a lot of stamina!

Her sound effects are excellent, plenty of noise, but not so loud you scared the next door apartment can hear. I was more apprehensive about the slapping noise as she piledrived her pussy on my dick... :eek:

Worth an RTF, especially if you want a good hour's workout. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabakboi529 (Post 20693010)
FR for Eliza

I’ve bonked 4 VP ladies over the past few months (would book more often if not for the lack of vitamin M) and Eliza definitely places #1 out of all my experiences so far. Tried to book Denise multiple times but needless to say, she’s always fully booked.

Location:
Discreet, no need for check in or registration. I’ve been to this apartment before for one of VP’s other ladies. Quite a long walk if you’re not driving or taking a grab.

Face:
Eliza looks even prettier in person. Light makeup in contrast with the heavily filtered photos. Could pass off as a local uni chiobu.

Body:
10/10 figure. Nice C cups and slim waist. Feels enhanced but done beautifully, still soft enough to grab comfortably. Not shaved down there but trimmed neatly enough such that it’s not a hassle while painting.

BBBJ:
This is where she stands out. She took her time with the BBBJ; no rush at all. Devoured my 2IC with techniques that none of my exes, hookups or other FLs have executed before. Tbh could’ve finished from the BBBJ alone but chose not to bc I wanted to get my money’s worth lmao.

Painting:
No complaints. As mentioned above, she’s not shaved but the hair is trimmed such that it doesn’t get it the way. No foul taste or smell down here.

FJ:
She was wet and didn’t need to apply lube. Started off with missionary then asked her to ride me and she went hard. Proceeded to doggy and missionary, but when I asked her to ride me again she said she was tired. Nvm, just continued in missionary again until I finished. Definitely a nice sight to be fucking a girl with that kind of face and figure.

GFE:
Don’t really have much to say as I don’t talk much. But she showered with me (not all VP ladies do) so that’s a start. She didn’t really do much deep frenching, more of light kisses.

Long story short, the time with Eliza was definitely money well spent. Would love to RTF but VP just has way too many options and I also need to replenish my pockets first.


ahmong 19-06-2021 10:10 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Erikajap post got removed?

jd12345 20-06-2021 12:02 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Got to try MiMi yesterday here's my FR:

Looks: 9/10
Figure: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10

Honestly have not had a girl this good in awhile. Her figure was top notch with natural Ds. The entire affair was great and she took her time, which helped get the mood going.

MiMi's speaks really good English too which just made the entire experience that much more enjoyable. GFE was really off the charts - so much so that I was thinking whether to post this and have more people book up her time but she deserves top credits.

Would definitely RTF when time/schedule permits. Treat her well guys she's a gem.

Btbh 20-06-2021 06:43 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Tried out Mimi and was not disappointed. If you are looking for PSE sheís the one - sure no regrets.

BroRelax 22-06-2021 12:03 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
FR on Mimi (VP stable)

Contacted VP 1st thing in the morning and received an afternoon slot. Damn happy as i have problem in getting the angpai previously due to fully book and couldnt believed my luck!

Met Mimi and she look great! Very fair, natural D cupper, shaven and very friendly.
She look like HK actor Jordan Chan's wife - Cherrie Ying.

After i showered, she led me to the bed and went on top of me for a detailed cat bath. Then a sensual BBBJ. She took it all in and deep and provide very good suction and i can feel my entire manhood wrap closely and tight by her mouth.

She also lick and suck my balls and it went on for a good few minutes and i requested her to cap me as i wanna fuck her well.

She raise both her arms above her head as i fuck her deep, hard and furious. She loved it and keep telling me to fuck her hard.. i surrender in no time as she said she was cumming and i can feel her warm, very wet pussy grabbing my hard rod in her and i came hard as well.

Once done and i bath, she asked me not to hurry back since there's still plently of time. She led me to the bed and we laid down to rest. She chatted with me, told me her life story, her plans etc. Wont share since its personal.

All in all, a very good and non-commercial fuck.

RTF - definitely. But after i tried Denise which is on my list to f..

Saltywormy 22-06-2021 12:24 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BroRelax (Post 20700657)
FR on Mimi (VP stable)

Contacted VP 1st thing in the morning and received an afternoon slot. Damn happy as i have problem in getting the angpai previously due to fully book and couldnt believed my luck!

Met Mimi and she look great! Very fair, natural D cupper, shaven and very friendly.
She look like HK actor Jordan Chan's wife - Cherrie Ying.

After i showered, she led me to the bed and went on top of me for a detailed cat bath. Then a sensual BBBJ. She took it all in and deep and provide very good suction and i can feel my entire manhood wrap closely and tight by her mouth.

She also lick and suck my balls and it went on for a good few minutes and i requested her to cap me as i wanna fuck her well.

She raise both her arms above her head as i fuck her deep, hard and furious. She loved it and keep telling me to fuck her hard.. i surrender in no time as she said she was cumming and i can feel her warm, very wet pussy grabbing my hard rod in her and i came hard as well.

Once done and i bath, she asked me not to hurry back since there's still plently of time. She led me to the bed and we laid down to rest. She chatted with me, told me her life story, her plans etc. Wont share since its personal.

All in all, a very good and non-commercial fuck.

RTF - definitely. But after i tried Denise which is on my list to f..

Very nice and details FR, May add her into my action list. Thx

DeadAim 22-06-2021 12:36 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Haiz, see all your FRs, really envy you bros. I forever either cannot get verified or am the wrong race. High and dry for a year. Mimi and Eliza look amazing.

Keima 22-06-2021 02:15 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadAim (Post 20700715)
Haiz, see all your FRs, really envy you bros. I forever either cannot get verified or am the wrong race. High and dry for a year. Mimi and Eliza look amazing.

Sori to hear that bro. I think there's a couple of Thai FLs that have no issue, but you need to be on their OKT's telegram.

There's a couple of local FLs in Dome 3 as well.

DeadAim 22-06-2021 02:30 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Thanks for the empathy bro. Most of the time if post something like this, will straight kenah bash. Haha. Did try checking the Thai FLs..also looks like have race restrictions..oh wells. You bros enjoy!

countryman 22-06-2021 04:27 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadAim (Post 20700912)
Thanks for the empathy bro. Most of the time if post something like this, will straight kenah bash. Haha. Did try checking the Thai FLs..also looks like have race restrictions..oh wells. You bros enjoy!

No love lost imo, all these are commercial sex which is not a bad thing if it can be avoided!
It can become addictive. :rolleyes:

Keima 22-06-2021 04:52 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadAim (Post 20700912)
Thanks for the empathy bro. Most of the time if post something like this, will straight kenah bash. Haha. Did try checking the Thai FLs..also looks like have race restrictions..oh wells. You bros enjoy!

Sori bro, thought I saw one that said 'any race' recently.

Try the locals in Dome L. Ginger is well known, and you might get other contacts through her.

There are other FLs in that Dome with 'any race' in their ads, but best ask first.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021