The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammy.guru/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sammy.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=409265)

scorpiotkh 24-07-2021 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

Giad to see you are ok..lay low for a while bro

MrDariusxify 24-07-2021 02:32 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20753359)
I saw a number of Viets advertising on the TT website, could have been them.

The viet's advertising on tt seems to be just normal massage offering happy ending ladies. Tried one of them recently and turned out to be different from the photos. So I guess is similar to those china girls, maybe bait and switch, hit or miss. Try at your own risk I guess.

fatter 24-07-2021 04:21 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.



Phew. Good job. Buddy

5931 24-07-2021 09:42 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

Good to see you & your gals still safe. Hopefully when you re-open Kylie is back. :p

teokc278 24-07-2021 09:59 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20753607)
Good to see you & your gals still safe. Hopefully when you re-open Kylie is back. :p

You believe they are safe and the OKT do it for the gals. In fact

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-15280274

How to re-open? i think is hard to come back

Gesch 24-07-2021 10:22 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teokc278 (Post 20753631)
You believe they are safe and the OKT do it for the gals. In fact

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-15280274

How to re-open? i think is hard to come back

The worst case is to wait till the "New Norm", which should be next month. I don't see any reason not to come back.

angelle 24-07-2021 11:23 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gesch (Post 20753667)
The worst case is to wait till the "New Norm", which should be next month. I don't see any reason not to come back.

That's why get as many people vaccinated as possible. Covid will forever be around, but we cannot always neither here nor there with our restrictions. Enough people vaccinate means Covid can exist without it being a serious danger.

5931 24-07-2021 11:50 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teokc278 (Post 20753631)
You believe they are safe and the OKT do it for the gals. In fact

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-15280274

How to re-open? i think is hard to come back

From your past post seems like you got some bad experience with the viets? :confused:

countryman 24-07-2021 05:15 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20753607)
Good to see you & your gals still safe. Hopefully when you re-open Kylie is back. :p

Very hard to re-open in the near term cos this Viet ktv incident has attracted too many negative reactions from the public n media. The anti vice will be tracking very closely on all the websites including SBF here. It'll take awhile for this whole saga to be forgotten than things will be able to resume..

funboi 24-07-2021 05:29 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20754169)
whole saga

When was the last time sg postpone NDP? :confused:

countryman 24-07-2021 05:33 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20754181)
When was the last time sg postpone NDP? :confused:

Never in history... So u just imagine how much damage has been done on this whole incident?

5931 24-07-2021 08:24 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20754169)
Very hard to re-open in the near term cos this Viet ktv incident has attracted too many negative reactions from the public n media. The anti vice will be tracking very closely on all the websites including SBF here. It'll take awhile for this whole saga to be forgotten than things will be able to resume..

Cantoment recently very busy, the spa saga not yet fully close KTV start to give problem. Vice is a very ancient trade that can be control but can never be element. As long there's demand there always ready supply. Before the two-thirds of the population fully vaccinated target met and so many stubborn over 70's refuse to get themself vaccinated doubt anyone from AV dare to propose the ideal of re-opening GL which can be better control.

DarklingJ 24-07-2021 10:47 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

wow damn happy to hear from you VP Boss. Always a good time with yours!

You take care, i hope to see you all again soon! :)

KKK81 25-07-2021 09:00 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

Glad to see you are fine. Hope fully everything will get better soon.

Jaguar00 25-07-2021 01:53 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
The KTV cluster broke the delicate balance between vice and covid that has been very well maintained since the start of covid last year.

With the KTV cluster, anti-vice got no choice but to clamp down on vice, and this repercussion will probably continue for a while, since it will be really bad if we have another "FL" or "massage" cluster popping in the future resulting in another lockdown. While FL is still available in other avenues for now, they probably won't last long now that the wind is very strong.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021