The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Gonna delete this account and upgrade myself (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=870639)

Iamnewgais 01-04-2022 07:41 PM

Gonna delete this account and upgrade myself

Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?

kumantong369 13-04-2022 01:24 PM

Re: Gonna delete this account and upgrade myself

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamnewgais (Post 21189540)
Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?

Goodbye and all the best to you, we will remain here as a SBF fans forever.

stunlikeveg 06-08-2022 01:05 AM

Quote:

Are you getting married? Congrats!

sgjoey 15-09-2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

No happily ever after, regardless. Life's like that. Milk whatever happiness you can at the present. The future will take care of itself.

As for sex workers, yes, money is important to them, as for everyone else. But they are human too, and if you are lucky, you may meet some who are actually great companions... but yes it doesn't last. But for that matter, what does?

LurkerLurks 19-09-2022 09:43 PM

later one day u will come back, probably different account? lol

kurtis 25-09-2022 02:38 AM

Quote:

your account showed that you are still activeat 1.05am as of today.

Iamnewgais 25-09-2022 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtis (Post 21676542)
your account showed that you are still activeat 1.05am as of today.

Trying my best to quit

nirvinia 30-09-2022 05:08 PM

Get a hold of the Admins here for help or you can just leave it, delete all bookmarks and live your life.

JesusLow 30-10-2022 01:09 AM

-

have you tried the sedating antihistamines, phenergen and similar? You may kill two birds with one stone. Your doctor should be able to prescribe them Allegra won't help with sleep.

sadsea 07-12-2022 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamnewgais (Post 21678276)
Trying my best to quit

You have the wrong intention to quit. More trouble getting into your life with such a lousy beta mindset. Knn go commercial sex expect WL have feeling for you. Go fuck yourself jiby kia