The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A Raw Fortnight (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=690521)

kenonly 11-05-2018 03:54 AM

A Raw Fortnight

Been wanting to share this ever since last year, when it happened.

I have this ML whom I visited and got a FJ on the first meeting. She's MILF standard (in her 40s), nice to chat with and showed me what a passionate ride was really like, so I kept going back to her.

Around the 4th or 5th visit, during the bonk she suddenly paused, took off the condom, and we continued raw. Super shiok experience, but of course I was surprised.

Then a few days later I went to visit another "ML". Younger (in her 30s), with a much hotter figure. This was about the 6th visit or so. After the bonking and a massage, we were lying next to each other and frenching. Then she asked "Do you trust me?" and proceeded to ride me raw. Of course in the heat of the moment I won't say no, right?

Then the next week I went to see a vietnamese FL, a SYT at the most in her 20s. Again this was the 4th or 5th visit, and this time, instead of capping me after she gave me a BBBJ with deepthroating, she started to ride me raw. After a while then she capped me and we proceeded bonking as normal.

So my question is:

1) is this common? They start bonking you raw after some time?

2) Does it mean they KC me? Or were they trying to get me to KC them?

After those times everything still went on as per usual. We went back to using safety caps. the Vietnamese girl returned to vietnam, but I am still seeing the other two. (please don't ask me for contacts, I want to keep them all for myself).

Other than the fact that it was risky, any other thoughts?

bradplay2018 11-05-2018 02:46 PM

Re: A Raw Fortnight

Do you trust them ? Raw is pretty risky. Is it worth to get closer to the Death God?

JacqueMerlin 11-05-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenonly (Post 17337044)

I have this ML whom I visited and got a FJ on the first meeting. She's MILF standard (in her 40s), nice to chat with and showed me what a passionate ride was really like, so I kept going back to her.

Around the 4th or 5th visit, during the bonk she suddenly paused, took off the condom, and we continued raw. Super shiok experience, but of course I was surprised.

Then a few days later I went to visit another "ML". Younger (in her 30s), with a much hotter figure. This was about the 6th visit or so. After the bonking and a massage, we were lying next to each other and frenching. Then she asked "Do you trust me?" and proceeded to ride me raw. Of course in the heat of the moment I won't say no, right?

Then the next week I went to see a vietnamese FL, a SYT at the most in her 20s. Again this was the 4th or 5th visit, and this time, instead of capping me after she gave me a BBBJ with deepthroating, she started to ride me raw. After a while then she capped me and we proceeded bonking as normal.

So my question is:

After those times everything still went on as per usual. We went back to using safety caps. the Vietnamese girl returned to vietnam, but I am still seeing the other two. (please don't ask me for contacts, I want to keep them all for myself).

They can raw with you means they can raw with others.

maxsee 11-05-2018 03:56 PM

Would be best if you go for a health checkup ... :eek:

Cybername 11-05-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 17338791)
They can raw with you means they can raw with others.

definitely..

TS, you better go for check man...

makeyouhappy 11-05-2018 04:29 PM

Congratulations!!!

... And I wish you good luck yeah?

lazyguy 11-05-2018 04:33 PM

I dun dare to raw with those ladies... Scary... TS do a checkup first before you do it with others. Hope u fine...

cleyeo 11-05-2018 09:40 PM

I take my hat off to you.
No matter how close you are with them, doing RAW should be avoided at all. Like one of the bros said it here,, if she can do raw to you, she will to others.

If I were you, I would be going for health check. Most of people just think of HIV when they do RAW, Well, there are other STDs.

devilborne87 14-05-2018 12:26 AM

TS....u r playing with fire.....these girls do raw as to tempt u come back.
...they did with others....they care abt money....take care.....go Kelantan soon

shijinan 15-05-2018 11:02 AM

Just be prepared to face the consequences if wanna risk n do Raw.
Even if kenna stds or Hiv , won't die immediately n can be cured or under controlled n live a long life.
The impt thing is must have MONEY for medical which can cost alot.
If no money better think properly.
But if intending to hv gf n later set up family then don't do it.

MaraGuru 15-05-2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenonly (Post 17337044)

So my question is:

haha, i think no one dare to ask you for contact. If have, i don't think they will dare to use it. Imagine, there is a poison cock before you.

kenonly 16-05-2018 02:52 AM

All good points raised, bros. Thanks. Will be going for check up soon. It's been nearly a year. If there are any diseases I am sure they can be detected by health checks by now

Marineguy888 24-05-2018 08:05 PM

Wish you good luck and be safe in future

PunggolCoastal 24-06-2018 02:13 PM

To have your child inside her stomach. This is a very powerful weapon that can suck dry your pocket.

HonkyTonkyMan 26-06-2018 12:03 PM

i think its not the fl or wl that should be asking you "do you trust me" but rather you should be asking them....seems like you already raw with a few of them..