The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=63814)

leeky123 24-12-2006 08:59 AM

My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke!

have read some bros stories...just distribute to contribute mine...

this year...i manage to hook up one 18 yr old sch dropout girl as my regular sex partner. It all happens in a very peculiar manner.

One nite ...i think it was in april or may...i received an sms ...'r u eric"..i was like huh...who is it...the person reply me saying that she got my num from her fren who has deal with me b4...but the description of her fren dint spark any famaliar faces in my mind:D ...anyway i heck care...so i asked her whats up...she said she need cash and ask me wheather i can help her..i say why not...but first intro urself..

she is 18 yrs old this yr (1988 baby)...currently not schooling...a sch drop out..standing at 1.7m and 49 kg...i listen to the stats ..hmm not bad...but i asked her how is her look...she say i wont dissappointed loh...i was abit hesitant..cos i have some bad experience with chatline and irc girls..so i was a it sceptical...

anyway i told myself ...just heck care la..if worse come to worse...meet le go off loh...so i asked her when she free can meet...we agree to meet on the week after labour day ...

i ask her to quote her price..she had no idea...she asked me whats the norm..being a bro who dun wana spoilt market (anyway this market also do my biz only..ha)....i quote her 300 overnite unlimited shots...thinking that it is too ridiculous she may reject...but surprisingly she agree!

i was like ..huh...so good kang tao meh...so i decided to meet her.

on that very nite....i had mixed feeling...i scared wait ended meet her a hippo or skinny but face cmi one then how...as i was pacing up and down outside the entrance of the hotel..my phone rang...i answered...there a female voice asked me " where are you"...i said i reaached liao...i asked her back her wheareabouts....she said the taxi driver took her to the wrong place!
wow cow!

after some angonizing waiting...a taxi came and dropped a female off...the female alighted...as the nite is dark and the street lights were dim..i cannot discern her looks..but from far her figure is slim...she approached my direction...as she come nearer and nearer...my heart puounced faster and faster.

when she finally appeared in front of me...i thanked myself for coming otherwise i would miss a syt...there stand b4 me..stand a s8 yr old sweet young thing...she looked abit like lian...but she also exhibit some demure girl next door feeling...

her looks are nice ...i shall give her 6.5...lookable and bonkable type..figure wise..is those typical jc and poly girls that we saw loh...but minus point is she dun have bg boobs...but overall is good la...

we proceed to the hotel room loh...we din immediately make love but slowly build up the atmosphere...i try to arouse her but teasing her sensitive parts which i found to be her nipples...she can be aroused easily..once u activate them...she will auto roam her hands to ur hardened rod...wow seh..the way she caress ur balls and rods is sensational!

i have met her for four times this year liao. actually when i am typing this...i just came backfrom an overnite session with her...whew...300 unlimmited shots with a 18 yr old syt...i must be dreaming!

to be continued..

Qimonda 24-12-2006 10:26 AM

Re: My sexual escapade with a 1988 girl - 18 yr old girl la...keke!

Your 1st fan here

forumer 24-12-2006 10:32 AM

nice enccounter u have...

Colonel Benson 24-12-2006 11:00 AM

very nice experience.

onion_rings 24-12-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leeky123 (Post 1778893)
i have met her for four times this year liao. actually when i am typing this...i just came backfrom an overnite session with her...whew...300 unlimmited shots with a 18 yr old syt...i must be dreaming!

to be continued..

Bro nice encounter... So ru trying to let us in or just want us to read only but die in cocking standing? :D

best123 24-12-2006 11:15 AM

keep them cumming!!!!!!!!!

techienator 24-12-2006 12:33 PM

great encounter.. are we going to hear more??

curiosityz 24-12-2006 12:39 PM

cuming more pls...

dirtymonk82 24-12-2006 12:44 PM

will u be sharing her with us?? :D

tunkudon 24-12-2006 01:58 PM

can share share bo...:)

Rainman 24-12-2006 02:26 PM

Is that all???

no_faith 24-12-2006 02:53 PM

lucky man
so she still need $, work as FL, u will share share the contact :D or juz wana share share ur encounter:(

Shuang_Jie_Gun 24-12-2006 03:44 PM

ya lo,u be sharing this gem with us here?:)

Da Vinci 24-12-2006 03:51 PM

sharing her????? or sharing tales?????

Offspring 24-12-2006 04:06 PM

wake up liao buay? :D

or are u sexercising now? :p