The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Advice on action (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=704819)

badbear 05-10-2018 12:09 AM

Advice on love

Hi, I had been with this girl like 3 years. We met occasionally and we did have sex. She told me she loved me. Recently she got into a bawl with family and move out and stay alone. Sometimes she will ask for some financial help with rental or cig.... Recently she stopped contacting me or simple reply on WhatsApp which previously will keep asking me if I can meet her for meals...

Phone calls are also getting real hard. I misses her but I am trying to let her go... Msg her to talk about it but she saying she is either busy or unwell.. or blue tick me... NV reply. After that say fall asleep... When I tell her I need to settle it... She mention will call me after she shower. After she shower she msg say she is not feeling well.. after that calls and msg all NV pick up..

What should I do?

badbear 05-10-2018 12:40 AM

Advice on action

Hi, I had been with this girl like 3 years. We met occasionally and we did have sex. She told me she loved me. Recently she got into a bawl with family and move out and stay alone. Sometimes she will ask for some financial help with rental or cig.... Recently she stopped contacting me or simple reply on WhatsApp which previously will keep asking me if I can meet her for meals...

Phone calls are also getting real hard. I misses her but I am trying to let her go... Msg her to talk about it but she saying she is either busy or unwell.. or blue tick me... NV reply. After that say fall asleep... When I tell her I need to settle it... She mention will call me after she shower. After she shower she msg say she is not feeling well.. after that calls and msg all NV pick up..

What should I do?

xxtwentyfour 05-10-2018 02:21 AM

Re: Advice on action

Quote:

Originally Posted by badbear (Post 17889649)

What should I do?

You should Move on

sammyboyfor 05-10-2018 03:02 AM

Quote:

What should I do?

It's so blatantly obvious that she doesn't give a shit about you that you must be living in your own altered reality not to recognise this fact.

Big Sexy 05-10-2018 05:59 AM

she dont fancy you anymore.. time to move on.

Quote:

What should I do?

chaoslord 05-10-2018 02:44 PM

By the sounds of it, this is not a committed r/s and more a FWB arrangement which lasted for 3 years.

You had your fun but all good things must come to an end. The fact that she is ghosting on you is a clear sign that shes does not want to maintain contact any longer. Take the hint and move on from this one sided affair.

otamay 05-10-2018 10:51 PM

Possible that she may have found a sugar daddy.
Just move on and set her free.

Johndick 06-10-2018 07:51 AM

Bro badbear.

GET A LIFE.

Your case is freaking obvious she don't really give a shit about your feelings and has never viewed you as a real boyfriend. Sorry to be harsh but the fact is this, you are just a convenient pass-time to her, nothing more. So please stop IMAGINING that there's something deeper in your relationship with her. Maybe the sex is good so you can't let go. If so, then please tweak your mindset and look at yourself as a Fuckbuddy to her and stop behaving like a needy boyfriend and keep asking for her attention. No girl like to be banged by a emotionally needy man. Behave like a real man and maybe she will still consider you in her fuckmate list.

kurtis 06-10-2018 04:01 PM

looking from another perspective, she went out to stay alone, and how much you had helped her.

maybe she found you not dependable?

a2014 06-10-2018 04:28 PM

@TS two of the bro @otamy and @kurtis may be right.

What make her avoiding you and not totally close the door fully on you. She is staying out. If she ever ask for financial help for rental and cig that shows that even if she work, it's not enough for herself.

You are not providing as you don't need to anyway but she has the need.

Apparently she may have found or meet an SD that needs the exclusivity at least for him to trust her before she can make any other move. Maybe one day you will receive a msg or call from her.

The question is, are you prepare to accept it if it is true or are you going to join the SD arrangement because it's her.

If you are looking for gf then I guess you just leave it as it is as an open chapter move on and you will meet new encounter.

JacqueMerlin 06-10-2018 07:36 PM

Re: Advice on love

Quote:

Originally Posted by badbear (Post 17889592)

What should I do?

She found someone else. Time to move on.

youmee 09-10-2018 10:53 PM

Don't waste time. Listen to all senior bros here. Just find another lady to fill the void

Hereux 11-10-2018 04:59 PM

Agree with all the bros here. Time to move on.

datou 12-10-2018 12:44 PM

When a girl behave this way to u after u try few times to get her back, there is no point to waste time further. Just move on and look for another.
So obvious her reasons of not attending to your calls or message.
Anyway u r trying to let go of her makes things easier.

squiggle 14-10-2018 10:51 AM

Move on, maybe she manage to find someone even better already, just that she don't want to tell you the truth to hurt you.