The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Facial salon with extras (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=645026)

ohyeayea123 25-03-2017 10:41 PM

Facial salon with extras

Hi guys,

First time posting a thread, but really wanted to see if anyone knows where has facial salon providing special services..? Haven't seen many such posts, would really appreciate if anyone can share or PM me anywhere they know of.

Thanks in advance!

GR888 25-03-2017 10:48 PM

Re: Facial salon with extras

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 (Post 15762172)
Hi guys,

First time posting a thread, but really wanted to see if anyone knows where has facial salon providing special services..? Haven't seen many such posts, would really appreciate if anyone can share or PM me anywhere they know of.

Thanks in advance!

Those posts have either been locked or taken down by the moderators, that's why you don't see them any more.

retepoet 26-03-2017 02:40 PM

have such salon meh :D

Mmind 26-03-2017 02:46 PM

All this need to pay a lot more than may be you can the service provided.I had read thread here before the photo in their Facebook all young and sexy.

Loveandy 28-03-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmind (Post 15764076)
All this need to pay a lot more than may be you can the service provided.I had read thread here before the photo in their Facebook all young and sexy.

You refer to super girl saloon ?

Weelian15 28-03-2017 06:50 PM

Interested too hope someone could share. :)

SinisterX 28-03-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 (Post 15762172)
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

what kind of facial u want? bukkake kind?:D:D:D

BBBJLOVER 28-03-2017 08:12 PM

Btw any bro tried Super Girls Salon ?...The girls look hot...would be nice if they provide full services also...

paulcum2sooon 28-03-2017 08:56 PM

Actually there is... and I must say the entire experience was interesting.

I was having dinner and this area is now an upcoming area with more modern and trendy food joints. Probably gentrification plans.

Anyway... lots of massage spas as well but after a meal I wasn't planning for a massage. Went to a nearby convenient store to pick up some mints when I noticed a lady in a nurse-like outfit. She smiled and we made small talk ... I believe she was from Malaysia. She told me where she works with some details of what their salon provides ... followed with a cheeky and inviting smile.

After sorting with a queue and mints, I went to look for her spa. It's a facial spa. Didn't know what to expect. Went in and paid $50 for the service. I was led into a room with a fully set up facial facility plus a shower room.

A different girl walked in and I wasn't going to complain. Same uniform and sexy. She did the whole facial thing for 25mins while making small chat... then sat beside and stroked my while playing with my nipples. GQ popped and I opted for the full service which lasted for 30mins. After showering I walked it and saw more girls, mix of China, Malaysia and I think Viet.

Total damage $50+$100

slicker69 28-03-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon (Post 15773199)
Actually there is... and I must say the entire experience was interesting.

I was having dinner and this area is now an upcoming area with more modern and trendy food joints. Probably gentrification plans.

Anyway... lots of massage spas as well but after a meal I wasn't planning for a massage. Went to a nearby convenient store to pick up some mints when I noticed a lady in a nurse-like outfit. She smiled and we made small talk ... I believe she was from Malaysia. She told me where she works with some details of what their salon provides ... followed with a cheeky and inviting smile.

After sorting with a queue and mints, I went to look for her spa. It's a facial spa. Didn't know what to expect. Went in and paid $50 for the service. I was led into a room with a fully set up facial facility plus a shower room.

A different girl walked in and I wasn't going to complain. Same uniform and sexy. She did the whole facial thing for 25mins while making small chat... then sat beside and stroked my while playing with my nipples. GQ popped and I opted for the full service which lasted for 30mins. After showering I walked it and saw more girls, mix of China, Malaysia and I think Viet.

Total damage $50+$100

Hi bro, can share contact and location. Thanks!

juzaguy07 28-03-2017 09:40 PM

Bro, can share contact please ?

sonichwz 28-03-2017 11:28 PM

Bro, can share the contact?

Tripitakatw 28-03-2017 11:43 PM

Bro can share contact ?

Andosan 28-03-2017 11:55 PM

Can share contacts ? Thanks a million