The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Beijing Recommendations (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9196)

Harley_Fatboy 28-08-2006 08:45 PM

Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:

Originally Posted by less
Originally Posted by zhangting
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

:D

Hi bro, this post heve been out some many time. Do you have any better info.

bjboi 29-08-2006 11:36 PM

probably ask this before...but am asking again...anyone ON for Regency tomorrow or if got better suggestion for some place to relax...pls advice..

Harley_Fatboy 30-08-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjboi
probably ask this before...but am asking again...anyone ON for Regency tomorrow or if got better suggestion for some place to relax...pls advice..

Bro Bjboi, have problem finding kaki. All bro now is in cold storage haha

bjboi 30-08-2006 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Bro Bjboi, have problem finding kaki. All bro now is in cold storage haha

ya la..damn sianz..haha.. the bros in beijing all very quiet....

beijingboy 30-08-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjboi
ya la..damn sianz..haha.. the bros in beijing all very quiet....

hi bjboi,
not in beijing at the moment, can go next week or so....take care! cheers!

bjboi 30-08-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beijingboy
hi bjboi,
not in beijing at the moment, can go next week or so....take care! cheers!

beijingboy,

onz! we shall go next week when you are back to beijing then! PM me ar!!! =)

69er 31-08-2006 10:27 AM

I found a good link with lots of ads for massage, here is

http://www.naalee.com/data/_cinfo/li...6_reset_1.html

I have tried a couple girls based on ads I found in other websites. Generally, the girls are OK looking and services are acceptable. But please be careful when meeting these girls and place your expectations (for their looks and services) lower.

I will definatly try out some of them when I return to Beijing soon.

geylang18 02-09-2006 10:45 AM

Was in BJ and visited KTV at Zhong Fu at Dong Zhi Men (it's opp. Canadian Embassy).

Just want to share something juicy and the first time i did that. I was singing and ticking my girl. Then i slipped my hand into her jeans and whadaya know, gstring. Got me real excited since i have a fetish for gstring.....

fast fwd to the end of the night. I gave her tips of RMB400 and then asked her to give me her gstring. She said ok for more tips. When i gave another 200, she was shocked and asked if i was serious. I said yes and then we headed to the toilet where i asked her to go change out of her g string. As we walked, she still kept asking me whether i was serious. I said yes...

Waited outside and then she finally came out. She handed be a ball of something wrapped in toilet paper and giggled. I gave her a kiss and said do u want it back. She said yes then whispered in my ear " are u going to PCC with it". I said "maybe"...

Not sure what to do with it now but it smells damn shiok. Any bros got any suggestion what to do with it?

liu_12 02-09-2006 05:45 PM

Not sure what to do with it now but it smells damn shiok. Any bros got any suggestion what to do with it?[/QUOTE]

Wear it:D
But before you wear better used dis-infection liquid,you don't
know what she did before wearing!

escx60 05-09-2006 11:33 PM

Was in BJ. Got a girl from Lily. Must say that Lily got a ver nice voice.
Came a girl abt 19 - look young, however service not very good. Does not allow BJ and also, rushing for time.

Looks: 6
Breast: B
HJ: 5
BJ: not allowed
FJ: 5
Overall feeling: Not very good.

Dammage: 600 RMB (Not worth it)

Harley_Fatboy 06-09-2006 01:14 PM

Any bro want to cheong on Friday? Please pm us me or bjboi. Plan for KTV or any suggestion?

Maitong Kit Mak 08-09-2006 02:14 PM

Hi Bros,
Need some advice and maybe companionship if u guys are free :p I will be in Beijing on the 29th Sept-1st Oct, staying in Novotel Peace. Somewhere near Tian An men @ 3 Jinyu Hutong,Wangfujing. As I will be going with my wife/mum-in-law, therefore can only sneak out around 10-11pm at night. Wonder if any bros know of any place to have some fun?

1. What's best place to go? Massage or night clubs or KTV?
2. Where & how to go?
3. Damage per visit?
4. Who to look for?
5. How to get there?

Your speedy reply would be greatly appreciated!

Warmest Regards,

MTKM

cheong little 12-09-2006 12:39 AM

Hi Bros,

going to spend quite a bit of time in Beijing and will be staying in a Shenzhen Hotel at Guang An Men Wai Street. Any Bros know whether there is any happenings around this area?

Cheers and thanks!:rolleyes:

Harley_Fatboy 12-09-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
Hi Bros,
Need some advice and maybe companionship if u guys are free :p I will be in Beijing on the 29th Sept-1st Oct, staying in Novotel Peace. Somewhere near Tian An men @ 3 Jinyu Hutong,Wangfujing. As I will be going with my wife/mum-in-law, therefore can only sneak out around 10-11pm at night. Wonder if any bros know of any place to have some fun?

1. What's best place to go? Massage or night clubs or KTV?
2. Where & how to go?
3. Damage per visit?
4. Who to look for?
5. How to get there?

Your speedy reply would be greatly appreciated!

Warmest Regards,

MTKM

Sorry bro, I will be out of town for the next one month and will not be back in BJ for awhile. If your wan to go for massage go to Regent which is behind the Hard Rock Cafe. Damage is around RMB 1000 - 1300

mccormick 13-09-2006 11:47 AM

any bro here got recommendations to chiong around Renaisannce Beijing Hotel??

will be going over sooooonn .... slurpz :)~~