The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Protected sex (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=700147)

Timidshyboy 18-08-2018 10:59 AM

Protected sex

Hi. I've been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom. Some bbbj which mostly are from sbf stables like Thai and Indo stables. My question is sometimes I have sex with condom, the condom is loose. Like when I'm trusting, the condom might slip down and cover only some part of my shaft. So I have to pull it back again. One time after cumming in her with condom I pull out and condom was in intact in her vagina but my dick was out. I scared somewhere her vagina fluid might have sipped into my condom while fucking. Many times I have encountered this problem as my dick is quite small and the condom they provide are quite big. Should I take hiv test as a precaution? I'm currently having some fever, throat pain and headache and swollen lymph nodes. doctor say is just a viral flu infection. But maybe could be acute HIV symptom. What do you guys think? Ive never fucked raw before ever. And the last time I had sex was a week ago but it was with my wife and a condom. Last time I had sex with FL from stable was 5 weeks ago. The time period from 5 weeks to now sounds suspicious for me to fall ill suddenly might be acute symptoms

Big Sexy 18-08-2018 12:26 PM

Re: Protected sex

you are not in the high category and i dont think u have contacted HIV...but the only way to know for sure is to get yourself checked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timidshyboy (Post 17697563)
Hi. I've been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom. Some bbbj which mostly are from sbf stables like Thai and Indo stables. My question is sometimes I have sex with condom, the condom is loose. Like when I'm trusting, the condom might slip down and cover only some part of my shaft. So I have to pull it back again. One time after cumming in her with condom I pull out and condom was in intact in her vagina but my dick was out. I scared somewhere her vagina fluid might have sipped into my condom while fucking. Many times I have encountered this problem as my dick is quite small and the condom they provide are quite big. Should I take hiv test as a precaution? I'm currently having some fever, throat pain and headache and swollen lymph nodes. doctor say is just a viral flu infection. But maybe could be acute HIV symptom. What do you guys think? Ive never fucked raw before ever. And the last time I had sex was a week ago but it was with my wife and a condom. Last time I had sex with FL from stable was 5 weeks ago. The time period from 5 weeks to now sounds suspicious for me to fall ill suddenly might be acute symptoms

IAmAwesome 18-08-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom

TS i don't think you have anything to be worried about unless the condom slips off completely else personally i think you are fine

larue 19-08-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 17699899)
TS i don't think you have anything to be worried about unless the condom slips off completely else personally i think you are fine

Nothing to worry about? He’s a mental wreck.

sammyboyfor 19-08-2018 02:59 AM

To allay your fears go for an HIV test.

Quote:

nickharold 26-08-2018 11:10 PM

Bro any updates? Currently I am kind of in the same situation as you. Been cheong-ing a little bit but now lately keep getting flu like symptoms also.

Big Sexy 27-08-2018 07:39 AM

i dont see the correlation .. what have his situation and status do with you unless u are his sexual partner?.. surely the best way to know if u have anything nasty is to get yourself tested... and please dont just look at the symptoms....

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickharold (Post 17731101)
Bro any updates? Currently I am kind of in the same situation as you. Been cheong-ing a little bit but now lately keep getting flu like symptoms also.

Kyrosh 27-08-2018 09:36 AM

If you are really scared, go for a HIV test. Its money for a peace of mind.

You might want to try different sizes of condoms to find the right one.

afterburn 27-08-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickharold (Post 17731101)

Flu symptoms are usual run-of-the-mill occurrence when you fuck around with FL. You could have just caught it from the girl. They are sometimes flu-ish due to catching cold from the numerous showers they take daily plus being naked in aircon room for a larger part of their working hours. Or simply caught it from one of their customers. Then they pass it on to you.

cuntjigger 28-08-2018 11:53 PM

Dun see any health hazard regarding tis issue.. 👌

nickharold 27-09-2018 12:07 AM

This thread has died a while, but since I have commented on it before, just thought other bros would like to know and have some reference.

Went for a HIV + Syphilis checkup recently (anonymous).

Tested negative for both and this is my history of FwB + Cheonging. (I will just give a rough estimate of once per month for the last 2 years or so). No raw all these time, only Protected sex and bbbj.

But my recommendation is the same as what others say, the anxiety eats you up more than anything, so if worried, just get yourself checked. Hope this helps someone!