The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of.... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=605820)

xasdx 11-05-2016 05:20 PM

Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Let's share your sexperience with someone u never thought of having sex with....

jazp 11-05-2016 09:38 PM

Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

With a lady i met at a social event less than 8 hours ago on the same day. Had the courage to invite her home. Things just happened. :D

bastardball 11-05-2016 09:57 PM

With my ex-student that I taught at a secondary school. After she graduated, she contacted me a few years later (17 years old) and we met and I screwed her on that first night I met her. She had a bf but still managed to screw her.

Lost contact liao, last saw from her watsapp she got a child at 20....but single mom :cool:

LoveBoobies 11-05-2016 10:21 PM

1. Ktv girl who asked me out on my birthday, treated me to a meal by the seaside n proceeded to give me a good time.
2. Another ktv girl who i know for only 2 hrs followed me back to my flat, just completed renovation n we had a good time there foowed by another 2 times in an overnight hotel.
3. Still another ktv girl (joked bout her going shopping n not buying me anything), went to Orchard, bought me a branded polo shirt, and after that had a good time overnight again.
4. Met a girl on tagged, know her for only 4 hrs and proceeded to have a short enjoyable time.

BTech 11-05-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveBoobies (Post 14582719)
1. Ktv girl who asked me out on my birthday, treated me to a meal by the seaside n proceeded to give me a good time.
2. Another ktv girl who i know for only 2 hrs followed me back to my flat, just completed renovation n we had a good time there foowed by another 2 times in an overnight hotel.
3. Still another ktv girl (joked bout her going shopping n not buying me anything), went to Orchard, bought me a branded polo shirt, and after that had a good time overnight again.
4. Met a girl on tagged, know her for only 4 hrs and proceeded to have a short enjoyable time.

Are you the king of KTVs ?
Why all girls frim KTV like u ?

conquer 12-05-2016 03:35 AM

Colleagues, interns, someone who I knew online, and list of MLs who I banged without GQ asked in prior. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTech (Post 14582848)

Because he looks like Andy Lau. :D

snooker 12-05-2016 03:41 AM

Quote:

most probably look like someone that just withdraw cpf...lol

conquer 12-05-2016 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooker (Post 14583538)

wtflmao...:d

DirtyLilSecrets 12-05-2016 03:47 AM

A random guy off the net that i had never talked to. Was the first time meeting and i was in an emotional rollercoaster so he came by just in time and we had once in his house with his girlfriend out to work lol. :/

LoveBoobies 12-05-2016 03:50 AM

Quote:

Just lucky bro. Coincidence.

sadfa 12-05-2016 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 14583541)
wtflmao...:d

Ya actually pretty funny

CombatReady 12-05-2016 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooker (Post 14583538)

Good one :D

hugs 12-05-2016 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveBoobies (Post 14582719)

seriously sia, got me curious whats your age man.

acidicavex 12-05-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyLilSecrets (Post 14583543)
A random guy off the net that i had never talked to. Was the first time meeting and i was in an emotional rollercoaster so he came by just in time and we had once in his house with his girlfriend out to work lol. :/

Flooding soon......

Angeline1716 12-05-2016 08:42 AM

Because he looks like Andy Lau. :D[/QUOTE]

Edison is more handsome.
So many actresses .....