The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who date a korean before? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=703081)

Xiaolong123 17-09-2018 12:14 PM

Who date a korean before?

Hi bro,

I always find korean girls exceptionally beautiful (although 80% are fake) haha...i wonder anyone have experienced with them? How is it like with them on bed?

How to woo them? Any tips?

sammyboyfor 17-09-2018 12:44 PM

Re: Who date a korean before?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiaolong123 (Post 17814597)
Hi bro,

I always find korean girls exceptionally beautiful (although 80% are fake) haha...i wonder anyone have experienced with them? How is it like with them on bed?

They smell. Too much garlic.

Hereux 21-09-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Hi bro,

My ex-gf is a Korean. We dated during my Uni days.

One tip is to start learning Korean language. (If u are serious about dating her)
I learnt the language for about 2 years and am able to engage in normal life conversations.

Generally, Korean parents would prefer their kids to date someone with Korean blood. But her parents began to accept me when they saw the effort I put in this relationship.

B12Good 25-09-2018 08:43 AM

Very envy er

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hereux (Post 17831948)
My ex-gf is a Korean. We dated during my Uni days.

One tip is to start learning Korean language. (If u are serious about dating her)
I learnt the language for about 2 years and am able to engage in normal life conversations.

Generally, Korean parents would prefer their kids to date someone with Korean blood. But her parents began to accept me when they saw the effort I put in this relationship.

NotTrue 25-09-2018 09:06 PM

Not true.

Japanese girls more beautiful:D

Quote:

Hi bro,

I always find korean girls exceptionally beautiful

MuffDiver69 27-09-2018 12:54 PM

dated a korean girl for a while, speaks good english and german, she did her PhD in germany before working in singapore. no plastic parts, everything orgyginal.

DEAD FISH!!!!!

thank god she got posted back to korea.

I Love Boobs 27-09-2018 08:51 PM

Dated one.
Canadian from Vancouver.
Attitude like an entitled white girl.
Thinks herself superior to Chinese
Big tits, D cups but plump.
Tits weren't great, saggy with droopy shape.
And she was only 23....
IMHO, overrated!

TeeGongMia 27-09-2018 08:56 PM

WOW! at least you dated korean:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Boobs (Post 17863376)
Dated one.
Canadian from Vancouver.
Attitude like an entitled white girl.
Thinks herself superior to Chinese
Big tits, D cups but plump.
Tits weren't great, saggy with droopy shape.
And she was only 23....
IMHO, overrated!

crazyivan6636 27-09-2018 10:00 PM

Koreans you need to find those near coffee clubs. They dun like using rubber so be careful when you shoot inside, don't get a nasty surprise later.

chinhosehlor 27-09-2018 10:29 PM

Korean prefer raw? So scary:eek:. Teo STD then really chin ho seh lor

kingkungfu 01-10-2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Hi bro,

have lots of Vit M

this is the best tip ever

watmidoin 01-10-2018 05:51 PM

Don't be fooled by all those good looking Korean pop stars la. I had one Korean gf before. My advice is stay away. Her Korean friends here are all damn snobs because they think they are foreign talent and therefore a class above locals. Be prepared with lotsa $$$ also. The girls are damn materialistic. Those never zng before one need lotsa makeup otherwise look like kena rolled over by all the tanks in 40 and 41 SAR combined. Sex wise, stereo good but otherwise so-so nia. Local girls are actually more fun.

sdbecomes 02-10-2018 10:38 AM

Dated one during my uni days in LA. She was more Americanize than Korean though her parents were very traditional. Very different when she was with me than when she was with Korean girlfriends (super wild). Maybe it was her westernization that made her great in bed and willing to explore but i do agree with learning Korean helps especially when meeting with friends and especially family (0 English at all...). Super materialistic but then again what AKB and ABC's aren't during their early 20s... Broke up in the end because got fed up with drama but the sex kept it going for longer than expected.

Xiaolong123 02-10-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdbecomes (Post 17879579)
Dated one during my uni days in LA. She was more Americanize than Korean though her parents were very traditional. Very different when she was with me than when she was with Korean girlfriends (super wild). Maybe it was her westernization that made her great in bed and willing to explore but i do agree with learning Korean helps especially when meeting with friends and especially family (0 English at all...). Super materialistic but then again what AKB and ABC's aren't during their early 20s... Broke up in the end because got fed up with drama but the sex kept it going for longer than expected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingkungfu (Post 17875599)
have lots of Vit M

this is the best tip ever

What vit M?

Xiaolong123 02-10-2018 11:08 PM

What vit M?