The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Decent Saturday Morning HC Fuck while getting Groceries Done (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=733945)

Screwist 25-06-2019 09:11 PM

Decent Saturday Morning HC Fuck while getting Groceries Done

The Story

I Don't generally go HCs due to the amount you have to spend, however, this one Horny Saturday morning, I was buying some meat at the wet market and just needed a good bang so i decided to roam around the area looking for a spot.

It was about 10am and sun was getting warm so after going up and down this popular road, I decided on this corner Spa shop. I actually saw the shop with a lady sitting outside on the outgoing recee but on the way back, after i decided that the spot was most promising, I was lucky that her colleague just stepped out and we made the pleasantries and ended up in a room with her locking up the shop.

I have to say I got happy because this girl was way younger than the other and had a lively appearance.

The Experience
We got on with the stripping and her oiling me up, soon the GQ came and I just needed to sort the horny cock out.

Agreed on the price and was really surprised with the fuck. I found out she recently came back from her hometown(mainland) and was looking to do someone, but due to the demographics of the area, it was all older folks so she didn't offer the FJ. (Probably sales talk to make me feel good:p)

She stripped and stroked me in all the right places while i was fondling her head to tits to her clit and boy, was she wet already. Capped on and BJ we go.

We started in Cow girl, went doggie, Lotus before eventually finishing off Missionary.

During the time she kept moaning and driving the sex, telling me in mandarin to fuck her hard and push my tool all the way in. What a great time as I wasn't completely awake yet there she was screaming and telling me what to do as she also wanted the cock to fully satisfy her.

We ended and she cleaned me up while I left satisfied and shagged.

The Report
Name: I totally forgot (Mainlander from the northern side)
Boob: 34 B(Not soft, squarish and hard, felt like she works out)
Fj : 9/10
Bj: 6/10 capped and got me hard
Massage : Don't remember
Damge : $50 + $150 (Expensive and I regretted but you can't stop a man from getting his meat while marketing :P)

How do you get her
It's been a while since I went back and I would like to bang her one more time before I let you guys in on her.

Drop me a PM and I will only trade the location and her name and contact after I do her again.

This was an expensive fuck so senior bros need to save my wallet with good contacts of more affordable experiences.:p

soulblader 25-06-2019 09:17 PM

Re: Decent Saturday Morning HC Fuck while getting Groceries Done

Can share location with me?

danilov 25-06-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screwist (Post 18871167)

Damge : $50 + $150 (Expensive and I regretted but you can't stop a man from getting his meat while marketing :P)

Did she teach you what is mandarin for "carrot head" ?? $200 wow really amazing

wonkerz 25-06-2019 10:58 PM

hello bro , mind sharing the address ?
Thanks in advance !

taumajid2003 25-06-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danilov (Post 18871487)
Did she teach you what is mandarin for "carrot head" ?? $200 wow really amazing

LOL!! a lot of carrot head around

h8ers1987 30-06-2019 06:19 PM

Sounds like Orchard area or Tanglin

Screwist 01-07-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taumajid2003 (Post 18871537)
LOL!! a lot of carrot head around

Confirm tio tok... but horny, what to do... :P

Screwist 01-07-2019 11:24 PM

Gave out the location to a few bros even before I could go back and fuck her... do post FR on your experience guys!

joelee1688 02-07-2019 09:13 AM

With this amount you can get a pretty and younger Prc chicks or even higher class Thai chicks. Don't understand why so many bros out there spoiling market since time is so bad now n money hard to earn. Haiz

r.fowler 02-07-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8ers1987 (Post 18891474)
Sounds like Orchard area or Tanglin

this area where got wet market? I suspect is AMK again

sladang 02-07-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screwist (Post 18897156)
Gave out the location to a few bros even before I could go back and fuck her... do post FR on your experience guys!

Seems like TS is prepaid to spend another $200 on this 30 something ML for a capped BJ & FJ.

From the FR, the $50 massage is as good as does not exist at all as TS can't even remember if there's such service at all.

It seems to me that this is not a good deal..

Apollo 02-07-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sladang (Post 18900878)

From the FR, the $50 massage is as good as does not exist at all as TS can't even remember if there's such service at all.

It seems to me that this is not a good deal..

agree bro, not a good deal for Samster, but maybe good for others :p

Apollo 02-07-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.fowler (Post 18899195)
this area where got wet market? I suspect is AMK again

bro possible, another is the B area :p

sladang 02-07-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo (Post 18900924)
agree bro, not a good deal for Samster, but maybe good for others :p

Others? like who? :D ..

hi747 30-07-2019 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screwist (Post 18871167)
The Story

I Don't generally go HCs due to the amount you have to spend, however, this one Horny Saturday morning, I was buying some meat at the wet market and just needed a good bang so i decided to roam around the area looking for a spot.

It was about 10am and sun was getting warm so after going up and down this popular road, I decided on this corner Spa shop. I actually saw the shop with a lady sitting outside on the outgoing recee but on the way back, after i decided that the spot was most promising, I was lucky that her colleague just stepped out and we made the pleasantries and ended up in a room with her locking up the shop.

I have to say I got happy because this girl was way younger than the other and had a lively appearance.

The Experience
We got on with the stripping and her oiling me up, soon the GQ came and I just needed to sort the horny cock out.

Agreed on the price and was really surprised with the fuck. I found out she recently came back from her hometown(mainland) and was looking to do someone, but due to the demographics of the area, it was all older folks so she didn't offer the FJ. (Probably sales talk to make me feel good:p)

She stripped and stroked me in all the right places while i was fondling her head to tits to her clit and boy, was she wet already. Capped on and BJ we go.

We started in Cow girl, went doggie, Lotus before eventually finishing off Missionary.

During the time she kept moaning and driving the sex, telling me in mandarin to fuck her hard and push my tool all the way in. What a great time as I wasn't completely awake yet there she was screaming and telling me what to do as she also wanted the cock to fully satisfy her.

We ended and she cleaned me up while I left satisfied and shagged.

The Report

How do you get her
It's been a while since I went back and I would like to bang her one more time before I let you guys in on her.

Drop me a PM and I will only trade the location and her name and contact after I do her again.

This was an expensive fuck so senior bros need to save my wallet with good contacts of more affordable experiences.:p

please share location