The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Share? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=103469)

69-king 24-11-2008 12:34 AM

How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Share?

Any brothers here got any secrets can share ornot?

Especially making beautiful & hot women " Sexually Attracted" to me FAST..

I not very rich manz....so it's a problem...keke

Waiting for bros to share your bible!

warbird 24-11-2008 10:07 AM

Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69-king (Post 3254683)

I really dun know n dun care if beautiful gals are "sexually attracted" to me or not. I just find them, bonk them n pay up, haha.:D

You either pay in cash or in kind (including KC) to bed a very pretty gal. I prefer the former to save time, which is priceless.

However, I heard that "Alpha males" are irresistible to the most beautiful women.:cool:

Why dun u google "how to become an Alpha male" n start from there. Come back in a few months n share ur success stories w/ us.:)

Good luck!

pewpew 24-11-2008 11:05 AM

Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:

Bring a stacks of $50 notes, put it it your front pocket (best if transparent) so that they will automatic stay with you.

P.S. Do not bring $100 or $1000 notes because some GALs have never seen it before and they will say its fake...

Other than that, if its decent gal, either you are handsome driving branded cars or you are lucky, good luck because nowsday, decent gal are rare esp after you are in the working age.

DTCEPL 24-11-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

The FASTest way is CASH $$$, the more you are willing to throw/spend on them, the more they are 'sexually attracted' to you:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ 24-11-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewpew (Post 3255426)
P.S. Do not bring $100 or $1000 notes because some GALs have never seen it before and they will say its fake...

Bro, you kidding is it?
Guess depends on what gals u toking about and at where you're toking about.
I once had a gal who actually come change a 10,000 dollar note for loose 1k notes wif me at a KTV
Also, no offense, i have managed to peep into many chicks that I know and for many occasions, have seen 100 & 1000 notes in their purse.......
A seasoned WL will like to see a clients wallet filled wif 100s rather than 50s
Again, guess where you go la.
If go HFJ, bring 100s and above
If go high end KTV also bring 100s and above
If go like TH BS this type, 10s & 50s can liao
Agree?

pussyman72 24-11-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

ez take out ur pants n show the pussies ur big fat juice cock maybe will attract them :D

else do kong tao on them. give them drink love potion :p

pewpew 25-11-2008 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ (Post 3255549)
Bro, you kidding is it?
I once had a gal who actually come change a 10,000 dollar note for loose 1k notes wif me at a KTV
Also, no offense, i have managed to peep into many chicks that I know and for many occasions, have seen 100 & 1000 notes in their purse.......
Agree?

10K note very troublesome as bank still have to take record of the serial number and trace the origin of the note like which bank it is from.

But agreed with you though as i have seen a few girls that brings their asset out whenever they goes to work.

As for your examples mentioned... VERY WELL SAID hehehe:D

colins 25-11-2008 12:50 PM

孙子兵法-第七计(敌战计)
- 无中生有 -

诳也,非诳也,实其所诳也。少阴,太阴,太阳。

Falsehood and Truth used to lead opponents onto the false path.

bro 69-king, I have no secrets to share, but I believe the book that you are trying to sell, does.

PDCash.com Affiliate Program Features - Why We Are The Best

Get paid on up-sales
When your surfer clicks through to our order page, we know he's ready to buy and when people are ready to buy something, it is easier to sell them MORE as they are in the "buying state of mind". So we offer them a bundle or package of our other top-selling related products and about 30-40% of the time, they are tempted and they make the larger package purchase. When they make the larger purchase we PAY YOU on the WHOLE amount, which makes your commissions way bigger than if we sold them the one product alone. For example, instead of earning 75% of the profit from a $49.95 product - you earn 75% of the profit from a $77 product. A massive payout increase!
Tracking by 60 day cookies
We do our best to make sure every visitor you send, gets tracked and any commission is paid to you. If you send a visitor today and he signs up a week later you still get paid. In fact, you still get paid even if he signs up months later as he is tracked by cookies for 60 days!

Botak Jones 25-11-2008 01:14 PM

To attract women, you have to control your body language. While all the body language books out there mainly give you advice about your posture, you need to know specific techniques that will make you attractive to women.

You see, when my friends and I first started out studying this, we would go out to the clubs and other social places and stand upright, following all the rules of good posture. After a while, standing looking like a "stiff soldier" you
begin to see how there has to be more to attracting women than good posture.

warbird 25-11-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colins (Post 3258383)
孙子兵法-第七计(敌战计)
- 无中生有 -

诳也,非诳也,实其所诳也。少阴,太阴,太阳。

Falsehood and Truth used to lead opponents onto the false path.

bro 69-king, I have no secrets to share, but I believe the book that you are trying to sell, does.

PDCash.com Affiliate Program Features - Why We Are The Best

Get paid on up-sales
When your surfer clicks through to our order page, we know he's ready to buy and when people are ready to buy something, it is easier to sell them MORE as they are in the "buying state of mind"...For example, instead of earning 75% of the profit from a $49.95 product - you earn 75% of the profit from a $77 product. A massive payout increase!
Tracking by 60 day cookies
We do our best to make sure every visitor you send...

Kudos to u, bro colins, for spotting bro 69-king's real motive for starting this thread AND for quoting Sun Zi.

I suggest bro 69-king ctc Big Boss to become an advertiser n sponsor.

I hv read a lot of books on "how to get gals" n "how to be an Alpha male," most of which I got FREE from the internet by sharing, haha.

As I said before, I'm constrained by time n circumstances n therefore prefer to pay up for attractive MMs.

I think the biggest mistake men make in man-woman attraction is to assume that women are just like men.

"Attraction is different for men than it is for
women.

While men are attracted mostly by physical
traits, women are attracted mostly by PERSONALITY
traits.

Women don't decide who to feel attracted to
with their logical minds. They "decide" with their
emotions and then make up reasons and rationalize
it.

Do physical looks, money, fame, power, height,
age, etc. play into this at all?

Of course they do.

But they're not NEARLY as important as most men
think they are.

Men get sexually aroused and "turned on"
instantly at the sight of a young, shapely female
body. As a man, you know that this process happens
instantly and "all by itself", meaning you don't
really have a choice in the matter.

Well, WOMEN get sexually aroused initially and
"turned on" when they interact with a man that has
certain QUALITIES and PERSONALITY TRAITS."

Those are the QUALITIES and PERSONALITY TRAITS of an Alpha male!!:cool:

DO_YOU_BJ 25-11-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warbird (Post 3258599)
Well, WOMEN get sexually aroused initially and
"turned on" when they interact with a man that has
certain QUALITIES and PERSONALITY TRAITS."

Those are the QUALITIES and PERSONALITY TRAITS of an Alpha male!!:cool:

Bro WarBird, you have opened PANDORA's BOX! hehehe:D
Good on ya mate
But then again, knowing it and applying is 2 diff worlds altogether

ynwa1977 26-11-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ (Post 3255549)
Bro, you kidding is it?
Agree?

Actually bro, IMHO, women are attracted to the power that comes with the cash. Women are all about security. and cash = security.

A fair portion of women these days (especially the ones that enjoy being in powerful positions) enjoy the company of short men. The difference in physical size gives them a rush but eventually the wave of novelty will wear off. recent survey also suggest that women do look for a handsome guy to be with if she's looking for a child. Frankly if you have money to burn and you are above average looking, you are quite set.

i dont like to generalize and stereotype women because not only it is slighty disrespectful but also it sets an expectation that they are easy. Most of them are not and defnitely some effort on our part is required. I mean, to put things in perspective, if it almost never you will find a stunning women chatting u up who was sitting at the bar drinking beer (not sipping martinis), in T-shirt and jeans, talking about football, farting and burping and later telling you that she wants you to f**k her brains silly.

most women do appreciate honesty and sincerity. I suppose to a large extent, if you can show your vulnerability and have a strong opinion and not be a crowd follower and be remotely humorous, i think most girls will find you somewhat attractive. in short, personality goes a long way. try to be more interesting than a door knob and resist our horns from being instantly spotted means that you've got a foot in the door.

I have a social game theory which is to go after the second most beautiful girl in the room. Most the guys will flock to the most attractive girl thus giving her absolute power of who she sees fit to open them legs. the ugliest girl, unfortunately, aint gonna get much. but the second most beautiful girl, has many plus points because she wants parity with the most beautiful. this makes her, at the very least, more susceptible to advances.

warbird 26-11-2008 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ (Post 3258619)
Bro WarBird, you have opened PANDORA's BOX! hehehe:D
Good on ya mate
But then again, knowing it and applying is 2 diff worlds altogether

You're right again, bro DYB,

Knowing n doing/being are so totally different, just like Heaven n Earth. But knowing is a good first step becos many are ignorant...

This is a tough mind game...after so many yrs of NLP n meditation, I'm still like an elementary student trying to acquire some of the traits n qualities.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynwa1977 (Post 3260081)
Actually bro, IMHO, women are attracted to the power that comes with the cash. Women are all about security. and cash = security.

A fair portion of women these days (especially the ones that enjoy being in powerful positions) enjoy the company of short men...recent survey also suggest that women do look for a handsome guy to be with if she's looking for a child. Frankly if you have money to burn and you are above average looking, you are quite set...

I have a social game theory which is to go after the second most beautiful girl in the room. Most the guys will flock to the most attractive girl thus giving her absolute power of who she sees fit to open them legs. the ugliest girl, unfortunately, aint gonna get much. but the second most beautiful girl, has many plus points because she wants parity with the most beautiful. this makes her, at the very least, more susceptible to advances.

Hi bro ynwa1977,

Can't say I totally agree w/ u.

Firstly, a recent scientific research reveals that "plain gals go for hunks but beautiful gals go for wealth or social status."
Plain girls go for hunks | The Courier-Mail

Secondly, as for ur "social game theory" of going for the runner-up, it hints that u may be a Beta male (pls take no offence). Unless it's a temporary strategy n ur ultimate goal is the most beautiful one (which will suggest that at least u hv the aspirations of an Alpha male).

An Alpha male, by defintion, wants n often gets the best in life including beautiful females. What happens when several Alpha males are after the same woman? May the man w/ the most "Alpha power" win!:D

Good night!

DO_YOU_BJ 26-11-2008 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynwa1977 (Post 3260081)

By this theory, it already explains that the applied strategy is for wat kind of people.
An Alpha Male will not even notice the second best looking at all.
Here's the scenario.....
Alpha male walks into the joint, wherever it may be...he scans the environment........he sees the hungry wolves salivating at this 1 chick......confirm....radar locked....no matter how many dudes are trying there and then to get her attention.....he moves in...........even if he's not successful wif that nites kill, though very rare but shit does happen due to chemistry etc......he'll walks away confident but then again, he still never notices the second best looking broad....why? Cos he's an Alpha....never settling for the second best....reason?????
Cos 1st runner up = 1st looser!:D
He only goes for creme de la creme

HairyBottom 26-11-2008 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ (Post 3260250)
By this theory, it already explains that the applied strategy is for wat kind of people.
An Alpha Male will not even notice the second best looking at all.
Here's the scenario.....
Alpha male walks into the joint, wherever it may be...he scans the environment........he sees the hungry wolves salivating at this 1 chick......confirm....radar locked....no matter how many dudes are trying there and then to get her attention.....he moves in...........even if he's not successful wif that nites kill, though very rare but shit does happen due to chemistry etc......he'll walks away confident but then again, he still never notices the second best looking broad....why? Cos he's an Alpha....never settling for the second best....reason?????
Cos 1st runner up = 1st looser!:D
He only goes for creme de la creme

agree with wat u said...once an alpha male sets his goal he will go all out to achieve it..doesnt matter if it's courtship or career or anything..its a winner mentality..nvr say die attitude..and he will not be detered by setbacks along the route to conquer...he will keep trying..and trying..till he reaches his goal.

and such positiveness and confidence r irresistable to the female. in fact, i believe girls adore rich and successful guys partly for their wealth but mostly as a recognition of the guys alpha quality. they have their own radars to detect the alpha frequencies. :p