The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   🌸 Experience of Sharing 🌸 Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!! (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=356015)

aliana 25-11-2013 01:20 PM

Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Dilbert (Post 10101177)
checking up on the thread, so many new stuff? effective?

bro hope so lai, who knows, waiting for information here :D ...

SGmodel 25-11-2013 02:13 PM

Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

support bump

thewonderspy 25-11-2013 11:41 PM

:o:) Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,000,000 views!! :):o

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.

arthurpatricia 26-11-2013 02:33 PM

CLICK TO VISIT SEXYLOVEY

Merry Christmas to all Samster, to celebrate with us our new coupon code gives u 10% off store wide this Christmas.

Coupon Code : christmas2013

NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH! MANY PENDING APPROVALS.
KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR IT BROS AND HAPPY BONKING!

Our Operation Hours are 24/7 and delivery is provided @ only $5.

All Prices inclusive GST, No hidden cost, Discreed Packaging, Ready Stocks.
Modification and Repair provided. 1 Year Warranty.

All information's that we receive will be kept Fully Discreet.

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!

<<Christmas Special - Spanish Fly>>

<<Christmas Special - Sex Pheromone Perfume>>

<<Christmas Special - Delay Tissues>>

Check out our other products!

<<SPANISH FLY>>

<<SPANISH FLY MINT>>

<<THICKENING CREAM>>

<<SEX PHEROMONE COLOGNE>>

<<PRO EXTENDER>>

<<EXTRA STRONG VIBRATOR (MODIFIED)>>

Bullet168 26-11-2013 11:22 PM

TS thanks for the blue pills, damn good. cock stand and i've never been so solid before =) cheers.

Nuru 26-11-2013 11:42 PM

have anyone tried the perfume? does it work??

also if i sign up as premium.. i get 20% off?

thewonderspy 27-11-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuru (Post 10110461)
have anyone tried the perfume? does it work??

also if i sign up as premium.. i get 20% off?

yes that is correct.

HardDough 27-11-2013 05:13 PM

someone pls pm me contact

Nuru 27-11-2013 08:35 PM

cool! thanks!!! i will be signing up as a premium then! if any bro want to hop on to buy.. pm me

HardDough 28-11-2013 05:27 PM

how to join premium?

Adams AppLe 28-11-2013 11:06 PM

Support bump

Hoegaargen 29-11-2013 12:16 PM

Thanks TS for providing the contact. SMSed and replied almost immediately. Met him 1/2 an hour later and collected my mint, Spanish fly, cologne and tongkat Ali. He also gave me a blue pill FOC. Location was central so very convenient. He was much earlier than me so thumbs up for that.

Tongkat Ali was a little cheaper than those sold in Walton and basically all the prices are reasonable.

The blue pill was really damn good for erection. Half enough already. Really like the effect also. Very little side effects. And I was going for a good 1 and a half hours without stopping. The best thing is that it helps with stamina and recovery time. 5 mins and I'm up standing again.

Spanish fly was wonderful too. Bought the bundle and took a shot with my gf. Actually all these products they say is for females but males can consume them too. It's like energy booster for us.

Cheers!

Samkee 29-11-2013 01:58 PM

Hi, can PM me the contact?

Thank you

thewonderspy 29-11-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoegaargen (Post 10122166)
Thanks TS for providing the contact. SMSed and replied almost immediately. Met him 1/2 an hour later and collected my mint, Spanish fly, cologne and tongkat Ali. He also gave me a blue pill FOC. Location was central so very convenient. He was much earlier than me so thumbs up for that.

Tongkat Ali was a little cheaper than those sold in Walton and basically all the prices are reasonable.

The blue pill was really damn good for erection. Half enough already. Really like the effect also. Very little side effects. And I was going for a good 1 and a half hours without stopping. The best thing is that it helps with stamina and recovery time. 5 mins and I'm up standing again.

Spanish fly was wonderful too. Bought the bundle and took a shot with my gf. Actually all these products they say is for females but males can consume them too. It's like energy booster for us.

Cheers!

nice another FR. thanks for the reviews.

thewonderspy 29-11-2013 10:45 PM

:o:) Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,200,000 views!! :):o

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials for November.

Hoegaargen
belgianseat
andyt1999
Hulk_Hogan
Crimsons
Ve-Tsin