The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

alexandergrey 05-03-2014 12:49 AM

Re: Great Bonks

just sharing short FR for Jin (from adams apple? is adams apple the same with the other one - avoyeur?)

Had this very pretty (and sexy) lady today

Looks: Very very pretty, looks actually (for me) nicer than the photo, very nice reddish hair (smells nice and very soft) and she actually put on make up too for my session. Really happy with the way she looks and smells, snowy white skin, not much boobs but ok as it is proportionate to her rather small and slim profile. Very sexy pink nipples and nicely trimmed down there. Very pretty lady, someone I'd try to pick up if I meet in a classy bar. Her room is very tidy too, unlike another FL that I tried previously (whose room looked like everything was just thrown in). Her room shows her personality - a very neat person!

Attitude is where she really shines - I had experience with FL before who really seemed to rush, for Jin she was very accommodating and patience. I was pretty tired after a long day of work (and maybe not at my best performance) but she was very accommodating with different positions and even allowed me to french kiss her all the way while doing her in many different position. Very nice tight pussy although she had to add a little bit of KY jelly in the beginning.

BBBJ : My goodness she is really good and patient! I nearly blew off within the first 10 minutes of her bbbjing me, had to ask her to slow down. Very nice! And those eyes....

Overall had a very very pleasant experience with her. Will recommend her. Very pretty girl with very good attitude. She rates as one of the most pleasant experience so far that I ever had. Worth Every single dollar. If i have extra money will definitely return for her one more time for a second round.

Would love to take her out to dinner (overnight?) as she seems like a very pleasant company to be with - thats if I get a bonus anytime soon ha ha ha...

hornybastard777 05-03-2014 02:55 PM

Anyone try Emma from avoyuer? Is she really European or Asian look?

Yusho 06-03-2014 12:45 PM

Re: What's PINK & TiGHT & FEELS GOOD? Playtime is ON- Ravishing Euro Model TIFFANY & (Avoyeur)

Tried her yesterday

Face: 7.5/10 – CFM look
Body: 7.5/10 – slim
Boobs: 7.5/10 – felt original(not enhanced), just nice size.
BbbJ: 7.5/10 - Good suction, deep throat until nearly choke. Alot of saliva.
FJ: 7.5/10 – good and tight
Overall - 7.5/10.
RTF – yes

thanks for arrandement

ipman 06-03-2014 02:07 PM

Camping for updates. :)

Dango1882 06-03-2014 10:24 PM

re-post from few days ago

Wanted another Euro from Mr P's stable but busy ... offered Christina, no regrets. Arrived on time this time despite jam and got rm number ASAP. Nice place - rooms bigger than the old place.

Really tall girl ... 175 cm is about right
Mr P does not photoshop his pictures, and again, much better looking in real life. She says she is 22 yrs old. Dark haired beauty with sharp features. Super slim like a high jumper, long long legs (my weakness), small firm breasts with small dark nipples. Claims she is Russian and very little English, but enough.

Very warm smile at first sight. Wearing skimpy white shorts and black tube top. Got me a towel, I showered, came out and she was already walking around in her birthday suit. Shaven below with neat flaps. Obviously went tanning in a bigini recently.

TCSS first, then CBJ followed by cowgirl then Asian cowgirl, doggie on bed and she walked to the dressing table for another doggie session (thought she wanted to answer her phone) - finished with butterfly. Turned down my offer for DATY.

Body 9/10 - very tall, slim, athletic, small firm A breasts, not for breast lovers
Face 9/10 - model like with strong features
BBBJ 8/10 - worked hard and took it deep
FJ 10/10 - various positions and will make suggestions for you
GFE 9/10 - asked for tip and happily tipped
RTF - Yes

One of the best Euros so far in Sg
Thanks Mr P

ThunderBlue 07-03-2014 09:11 PM

anyone tried eurokings?

alexandergrey 09-03-2014 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderBlue (Post 10619470)
anyone tried eurokings?

wondering the same thing - sofia looks interesting!

delight 11-03-2014 02:55 PM

Anyone tried Julia.... She seems hot!

DickieOng 11-03-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delight (Post 10640088)
Anyone tried Julia.... She seems hot!

julia from where?

Bullet168 13-03-2014 02:57 PM

Thanks bro adam for the arrangement.

Location: 6/10 bath room is too small to fit in 2person, kinda prefer the other location with big room and bathtub. i don't mind paying for more on the room.

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 (nice to grab & lick)

Figure: 9/10 busty & sexy

BBBJ : 10/10 (sucking machine)

Fingering : Yes

Frenching : 7/10

Ass: 9/10 (firm, nice to grab)

FJ: 8.5/10

GFE: 9/10 (wild & very playful, she speaks good english too so communication was not a problem.)

Overall: 9/10 (very good attitude)

thtty 13-03-2014 11:48 PM

Have any bros tried sensations. The girls sure looks hot.

The girl Hong reminds me of 1 of kbs girl.

alexandergrey 14-03-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullet168 (Post 10652543)
Thanks bro adam for the arrangement.

Location: 6/10 bath room is too small to fit in 2person, kinda prefer the other location with big room and bathtub. i don't mind paying for more on the room.

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10 (nice to grab & lick)

Figure: 9/10 busty & sexy

BBBJ : 10/10 (sucking machine)

Fingering : Yes

Frenching : 7/10

Ass: 9/10 (firm, nice to grab)

FJ: 8.5/10

GFE: 9/10 (wild & very playful, she speaks good english too so communication was not a problem.)

Overall: 9/10 (very good attitude)

bro which girl is this? I didnt see the name?

eastscorpion 14-03-2014 01:53 PM

Hong used to be under KBS - Yuri. Charges was only $270 then.

eastscorpion 14-03-2014 01:56 PM

Yes, tried Sensations - Inn. Fantastic. She has returned home. Not sure if the other gals provide as described services.

ffun161 16-03-2014 11:35 AM

Any bro tried Euroking yet?:confused: