The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=409265)

babysky 25-07-2019 08:59 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Wonder why there are no FRs on TT. Bros must be keeping the gem to themselves. Not quite sure why Laos girls are pricier than usual but TT is definitely worth it. She's very pretty with a super GND feel. She can be a bit dao at first but once warmed up and familiar, GFE is amazing. The stats on her are real, B cups natural, slim athletic build. Speaks good english for a Laotian girl. Comms should not be a problem.

Line 26-07-2019 01:33 AM

I couldnt find a previous FR that states a girl who can take rough sex and likes mouth fuck. Which girl is it again?

baotohk 26-07-2019 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDDavid (Post 18991431)
I tried Princess today after recommendation from OKT and many good FRs. And I was NOT disappointed. She's simply the best!

Look: 8/10. Young and very beautiful lady. What you see is what you get
Boobs: 9/10. Definitely real boobs. B cup, very soft and smooth. I keep squeezing them
Body: 9/10. She has nice curve at right places :)
Skin: 10/10. I love her skin. Very very smooth. The feeling is very nice when caressing her body.
Pussy: 9/10 I never paint but I did it today. Nice pussy with no bad smell at all
Bbbj: 10/10. I don't know what to say. She's extremely good. I am not fan of bbbj but i can say she know where to lick softly and where to go harder
FJ: 10/10. Very good skills and very hardworking. She tries her best to please you
Gfe: 10/10. Right after I go into the room, we start talking already. She always can find topic to talk to you, even about her trip last week to sentosa with another bro or how she feels shy of the FRs from bros here hehe.

RTF: I am not sure. I promise I will rtf Queenie but not able to do so yet. If bro VPremium keep bringing beautiful gems here like this, I am really afraid ... :D:D:D

Thanks bro VPremium for bringing her to Singapore! For other bros, please treat her well

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDDavid (Post 18963263)
Hi all bros, I felt very nice today after a session with Queenie from VPremium. Below is my FR for her because she totally deserves it.

Look: 8.5/10. She might be not as young as Moon or Princess but very attractive. I love her mature and attractive look. And as always, she's very similar to photos. Bro VPremium never fails us on this.
Boobs: 8/10. C cup with brown nipples. I think her boobs are real and I love to touch them
Body: 8.5/10. She has a very nice body
Skin: 9/10. Because she is from southern vietnam, so her skin is not as white as northern girls but it's smooth and flawless.
Bbbj: 9/10. She use her tounge to lick my little brother like she's enjoying ice scream :D
FJ: 8.5/10. I can say she's experienced in bed :cool:
Gfe: 10/10. I am from southern vietnam so it's so nice to talk and have sex with a girl from my hometown. Her voice sounds very friendly to me. After sex, she gave me a very nice massage and we keep talking during massage. I like her style ;)

RTF: I usually do not rtf but this time, i am really thinking about it. Maybe this saturday haha

Thanks bro VPremium for bringing her to Singapore! For other bros, please treat her well

Solid la .....blatant advertising. Your girl's quality not bad so there's no need to stoop so low by writing such fake FR.

Queenie breast is so obvious fake . There is no need to hide the fact when she has good service.

euritage 26-07-2019 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by focal (Post 18974241)
Queenie is as advertised. Really no horse run. A GND tats hard to come by nowadays. Although high price but worth every penny.
Fake boobs but really done very well, suits her frame. Petite girl so bro looking for tall models please choose others. The GFE is like WOW, felt like making love to my school days crush. VPremium operate with honesty and integrity. My hard earned money well spent. Will definitely RTF.

Baotohk.. Walau eh.. Either you are an idiot with no brains or you must be here specifically to sabotage certain agencies in dome 3 again haha.. I observe you for quite a while liao and I’m really more inclined to think the latter.. So which dome or agency are you from man.. I really curious siah lol..

Why does the fucking agency need to write a fake FR stating that Queenie’s boobs are real when there is already a post inside Queenie’s thread, NOT DELETED, already stating that Queenie’s boobs are enhanced? You must be either really stupid to make such accusations or you must be here to sabotage certain agencies as usual with your moron, idiotic & irresponsible comments.. Alamak.. What speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.. Really nonsense man.. I want to laugh siah when I see this post.. Please dun act clever when you are actually the stupid one can lol..

dodoboy 26-07-2019 06:03 PM

Long overdue FR for Queenie from bro VPremium, have been visiting bro VPremium girls till now and have never been disappointed. Kept forgetting to write FRs for the previous girls, but Queenie is one I must write for.

Fluent in English, no problem with communication. 5 star Location as usual by our Bro convenient and easy to access.

Booking was hassle free as long as first time verification is done properly and no issues with booking.

Took a 630pm session, rang the doorbell and was greeted by a pretty and sweet looking girl. Went in and immediately got excited when I saw her drssed in a tight one piece leotard with fish net stockings.

Went into shower and action started immediately when she started licking my nipples while stroking my 2ic. Feeling was heavenly, she has amazing skills with her tongue and the texture is so soft.

Came out and she started cat bathing me while teasing me in her sexy outfit. I was so tempted to rip off her stockings but didnt do so as service no stated haha. She knows what men want she does it exactly right.

Best part is she enjoys every single momen, no commercial feel. Like fucking your fing from work, she makes you want her more. Attacked her sensitive spot and she got so wet, no lubricant needed. Fucked her in various positions and she came a few times. Whole session was wonderful, aleady thinking about rtf while fucking her. The level of service, with the looks and body. Blew my mind away.

Looks : 9/10 ( Same as picture, what you see is what you get. Will not disappoint )
Body : 8/10 ( Petite, Slim, Tight figure. Enhanced C cups which are comfortable to touch )
GFE : 9.5/10 ( She makes you feel very comfortable the moment you step in, no ice breaking needed )
BBBJ : 9.5/10 ( Her tongue action is amazing )
FJ : 9.5/10 ( She enjoys the fucking just as much as you do, will initiate different positions )

RTF : Yes, for 100%. A rare gem to come by. Definitely not missing my time to enjoy her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter

Tiu123 26-07-2019 06:27 PM

Kelly Vpremium

resemblance 75 percent
real person see tattoo

damn good bonk all positions

fair n smooth

will try others from stable

JayandAya 26-07-2019 09:01 PM

FR on RANI (Supermodelk) https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=737674

Looks: 7 (not super pretty but decently pretty and cute - i like the way she pouts when was washing me lol)
Body: 10 (amazing hot bod... when i first saw her, she was wearing plain black shirt and jeans... simple but super hot with hourglass curves.... she really takes care of her body well... she worked out for 2hrs that morning)
FJ: 9
BBBJ: 9
GFE: 10 (pleasing personality and enjoyed my chats with her although english is a challenge but she tries hard to talk and please you.)
RTF? Sure! Had an awesome time with her...
OKT: very responsive. thanks bro!

michaelwoo 27-07-2019 01:08 AM

FR for Queenie from Vpremium

First off, location was great. Nice hotel, central location, easy parking. OKT is probably one of the best in dome 3 in terms of customer service. Very prompt replies, easy booking, and overall smooth process. Takes care of his girls and also has a security policy (which frustrates some newcomers, but better safe than risk the girls and end up lower quality).

As for Queenie, very cute, friendly and petite girl, no communication barriers as her English is very good. Looks just like photos (generally Vpremium girls photos quite accurate). Nice body - slim and petite frame with enhanced but still soft boobs, small perky nipples and petite but firm ass. Very soft and smooth skin.

Once entered, invited me over to the couch and chatted for a bit before proceeding for shower service. Had some nice foreplay but unfortunately no shower BJ unlike Jolin.

Came out and went back to the couch for the real fun to begin. She got on her knees for slow sensuous BBBJ followed by a lap dance just to tease and get me going before the FJ.

FJ had to start off a bit slow since she’s petite and very tight, but once warmed up she moved her hips like no other until she came. Switched positions around a few times, also had to control my pace so I didnt blow too early but she was very accommodative throughout

Bros, only 1 week left to try, so dont waste time waiting!

baotohk 27-07-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by euritage (Post 18996708)
Baotohk.. Walau eh.. Either you are an idiot with no brains or you must be here specifically to sabotage certain agencies in dome 3 again haha.. I observe you for quite a while liao and I’m really more inclined to think the latter.. So which dome or agency are you from man.. I really curious siah lol..

Why does the fucking agency need to write a fake FR stating that Queenie’s boobs are real when there is already a post inside Queenie’s thread, NOT DELETED, already stating that Queenie’s boobs are enhanced? You must be either really stupid to make such accusations or you must be here to sabotage certain agencies as usual with your moron, idiotic & irresponsible comments.. Alamak.. What speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.. Really nonsense man.. I want to laugh siah when I see this post.. Please dun act clever when you are actually the stupid one can lol..

I guess it is not hard to tell who is the idiot and who has an agenda here. If the profile of KDDavid is not obvious enough , i rest my case.

Looking at your profile and what you have posted...i loled and i am not surprised to hear this from you.
But then again, you may not even understand what has been written since you are illiterate and moronic.

Someone it is better for a moron like you to keep quiet else opening your mouth just simply confirmed it:D

No one here is saying the WL quality is bad....

rewolbwons 28-07-2019 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenji_2008 (Post 18965376)
Usually, I do not write field report for lady working under Agency unless i tried a few of the ladies and the consistencies are there.
Vpremium is one of them that I came across over the years of Chionging

Field report for The Queen ��

Requested Queenie to wear the fish-net stockings before the appointment

When she opened the door, I was amazed by how she look like ( exactly like what I seen in the photos. No depreciation or Gimmicks , Just a Chio Seductive Lady luring me to the room.

Bathing - She asked me if I need her to bath for me. I said no, but she still came. Assisted me to polished my rifle, cleaned it like for NDP parade, passed me listerine for mouth washed. While she was polishing my rifle, she started to lick my nips which was washed and cleaned, making me realised action have started.

On the bed- I was lying down and admiring her looks and body , I realised she Looked like the office lady at my friend law firm. Super turn On . Gentle kissing lead to Deep French Kissing before she proceed to give me a cat bath.

After much balls licking , she looked at me as if she want to eat up my Polished rifle. She attacked my rifle head while looking at me , showing me that she enjoyed it . The BBBJ was a Super turn on, done gently with passion and skill, like a Ballerina.

After much kissings, she capped me on, she started to ride me -Damm it was tight. Straight into action , cow girl, she was enjoying it . Then she started to hug me when she was enjoying the hot and steamy sex. Switched to missionary , started to pump her and seeing her grabbing the pillows and enjoying the act, turns me on. After some time she Whisper to me , let’s switch to doggy . I asked her WHY. She replied me : I think you will like it !

Once switched to doggy, she was grabbing my hand to pump her faster as she was really enjoying it. Hearing her moans is like fucking your Girlfriend , zero commercial feeling , just wished that it will last forever.

Communication- No problem with that as she speak Fluent English. She shared with me her travels experienced and health tips. Apparently Queenie eats healthily and is someone who take really good care of herself.

Gfe: Helping me to massage after the session is a plus point. Communicating fluently is a plus plus point . Having sex with zero commercial feel - Priceless

Tips : I brought some strawberry and apples for her , she mentioned to me that she like fruits like kiwi and Cherry too.

Rtf: Surely. At this price , better than a local FL , at half the price . I can say it is Damm Worth It!

After the session I felt like a King. Maybe only a Queen, know how to serve the King

GREAT REVIEW! I'm TEMPTED

eattoomuch 28-07-2019 11:55 AM

Has any bros tried Desy from sensual? She looks good.

Do we have to book our own rooms for sensual stable? Any idea how much are the rooms priced?

JayandAya 28-07-2019 06:56 PM

Quick FR on Rachel (VPremium) https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=737339

Looks: 9 (definitely a head turner... rating should have been higher if not for some blemishes on the face... she had a breakout here due to the weather... blame it to the weatherman... lol... overall she is my type... the kind that makes me smile just by looking at her... lol)
Body: 9 (like what other bros feedback... boobs are natural and really nice to touch... she is one hot gal)
FJ: 10 (really awesome what can i say?)
BBBJ: 9 (not a fan but i think she has good skills lol)
GFE: 9 - (A lot of after sex cuddling which i like... English is decent...)
RTF? Definitely - she's leaving soon so no more time to RTF. But i will surely book her again on her next SG tour of duty
OKT: A lot of bros here are happy with VPremium and i am one of them.

Overall, she is one pretty chick and a Sunday afternoon well spent.

euritage 28-07-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baotohk (Post 19002944)
I guess it is not hard to tell who is the idiot and who has an agenda here. If the profile of KDDavid is not obvious enough , i rest my case.

Looking at your profile and what you have posted...i loled and i am not surprised to hear this from you.
But then again, you may not even understand what has been written since you are illiterate and moronic.

Someone it is better for a moron like you to keep quiet else opening your mouth just simply confirmed it:D

No one here is saying the WL quality is bad....

Sorry for the late reply.. Just saw this message.. Alamak.. And I want to laugh again, wahahahaha sorry can’t help it :D

Mr Baotohk.. Thats why I say you are stupid and an idiot hahaha.. You don’t even know to differentiate between a real and a fake FR alamak.. Yet you still want to kay poh, kay kiang and act clever.. If just by looking at the profile then you say people is clone, FR is fake just shows how stupid and naive you are.. No wonder you always go around and say so many clones here there everywhere etc actually you really know nothing just only know how to see profile or whether it is new account, moderation account or maybe how many posts izzit huh hahaha.. You really look down on the intelligence of the brothers in this forum and the OKTs here.. A real fake FR leaves no traces on its profile wan.. You have no idea how professional FR writers work.. it’s other things that reveal it not such simple crap stuff please alamak.. You still have a long way to learn brother.. So before that please don’t go around talking like what you say is really true like that.. Alamak I see already I really want to laugh siah hahaha.. what speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.. LJ lah.. You are not good enough yet to say such a statement so please don’t say it.. Hahahaha..

baotohk 29-07-2019 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by euritage (Post 19008052)
Sorry for the late reply.. Just saw this message.. Alamak.. And I want to laugh again, wahahahaha sorry can’t help it :D

Mr Baotohk.. Thats why I say you are stupid and an idiot hahaha.. You don’t even know to differentiate between a real and a fake FR alamak.. Yet you still want to kay poh, kay kiang and act clever.. If just by looking at the profile then you say people is clone, FR is fake just shows how stupid and naive you are.. No wonder you always go around and say so many clones here there everywhere etc actually you really know nothing just only know how to see profile or whether it is new account, moderation account or maybe how many posts izzit huh hahaha.. You really look down on the intelligence of the brothers in this forum and the OKTs here.. A real fake FR leaves no traces on its profile wan.. You have no idea how professional FR writers work.. it’s other things that reveal it not such simple crap stuff please alamak.. You still have a long way to learn brother.. So before that please don’t go around talking like what you say is really true like that.. Alamak I see already I really want to laugh siah hahaha.. what speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.. LJ lah.. You are not good enough yet to say such a statement so please don’t say it.. Hahahaha..

A real fake FR = a smart moron like you. SO you are writing a fake fake or real real one?
Not going to waste time with you. OKT like you speaks alike since scums are usually uneducated and illiterate. :cool:

Good luck with your cursed life.

Horlicksis 29-07-2019 04:32 PM

Fr for stephanie from VPremium.

Okt is super solid. Asked for feedbacks after session is over and even helped me schedule a later time without any complaints.

Stephanie is returning tomorrow. My visit is on Sunday 28 July 1830. Dont know is it a viet lady kind of thing, but they are very adamant of taking care of the guys. Stephanie is a very bubbly girl from start till finished. Never felt rushed. Skipped bj as not a fan of it. Coming to FJ, I took quite long to release. However, there is not a single word of complain from her. Very rare kind of service. Left a very satisfied man. Together with other bros who left a review for this stable, I believe that they will continue to bring in girls of good quality. So go ahead and support VPremium guys!