The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

laserbonks 19-06-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnChristy (Post 20053933)
Replied to your pm bro

Hi bro can help too thanks

ArnieArnie 19-06-2020 04:16 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by protonmale (Post 20054587)
can french? thanks

According to other FRs smile doesn't french

protonmale 19-06-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20054815)
You go test water leh use your charm see how. :p

:D, I don't think girls will be charmed by clients easily. We are pieces of meat.:p

ArnieArnie 19-06-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20054815)
You go test water leh use your charm see how. :p

lol quite tempted to actually, i think she quite pretty. but pay 150 for 1 shot and no frenching like abit waste $$ leh

ArnieArnie 19-06-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 20054907)
See the video is quite tempting. :o

Got video? :o

ryantz 19-06-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnChristy (Post 20053933)
Replied to your pm bro

Wa bro how can pm me too

ryantz 19-06-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArnieArnie (Post 20054807)
According to other FRs smile doesn't french

Am interested too

newswing 19-06-2020 09:58 PM

I'm also thinking of trying models 4 u..if they don't French, it's ok..maybe can just light kiss. Read some reports the girls are a little shy and introvert.
I always book those commando type girls in Dome 1.
Still contemplating if I should try models Or Foxy Felyn

Artrix 20-06-2020 08:24 AM

What happened to Cristina? Someone said her agent now has a Japanese mixed girl?

spicymeatballs 21-06-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryantz (Post 20055101)
Am interested too

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Boiboy66 22-06-2020 04:03 AM

Has anyone tried nona from sns recently? Can pm me?

Keima 22-06-2020 11:14 PM

Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Rio @ VPremium
https://singsupplies.com/img/312570.jpg

Because of CB I've been listening to some of the songs of my childhood, and I was (and still am) a Duran Duran fan. So sorry but the tune to Rio has been stuck in my head for a couple of months now, and I didn't realize until today how apt it was.

Actually booked Rio in the first week of June, but she had accommodation issues and so I switched to another VP gal - a bit of a mistake as this one was somewhat inexperienced and just waited for me to tell her to do things, which I found frustrating. When I recently read Rio was going to RTV I thought I'd better try her out.

Door opens and a young lady in a light top and shorts lets me in - she looks more like a friend's daughter than a Viet call-girl/KTV hostess, especially as she wasn't wearing make-up to cover her her slight blemishes. But its her, like in this picture, tattoos match, and her hair is gorgeously waist length (ok not that sure but was damn long) with coloured lengths throughout.

Rio's room is welcomingly dark and cool, and quite large, and though the apartment is worn it's still ok (understanding the restricted housing issue). After a temperature scan I went for a shower, and Rio stripped down to her very sexy string lingerie to help me wash up. Sadly couldn't bath with her, otherwise my hands would be all over her natural and heavy C cups. Heavy in weight, not in how the hang on her body - obviously she has some shoulder and back muscle workouts to keep these puppies pointing forwards.

Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise
Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice

I had just dried off and got onto the bed when I got a text from a colleague - alamak, he didn't get a file. So I searched through my inbox looking for the right email to forward the file from my client. In the meantime, Rio just smiled cheekily, sashayed around me, played with my cock and rubbed her nipples into my arm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, where's that email... scroll down thread, found it, send!" then I tumbled her onto the bed.

With a step to your left and a flick to the right
You catch that mirror way out west
You know you're something special and you look like you're the best

My previous session with a VP gal was a SYT, pretty with a solid firm young nubile body, but still a Girl. Rio is a Woman, one who is in firm command of her sexuality and knows all the little inflections and touches that turn guys on and keep you steaming erect. Her attractiveness is not just in looks, but also demeanor, how she looks at you, sighs at you, sucks your bottom lip, makes little noises and looks at you as she gives your dick a long slurp.

After a long wonderful BBBJ and a short 69 (strangely her pillows were too small, so I couldn't get the right head angle to eat her bald pussy properly) cap went on a so did Rio, in rear cowgirl, and I was treated to the sight of my dick buried in her pussy as she pounded on me. She then switched to normal cowgirl, allowing me to maul her tits, though when I felt her coming I added to her sensations by grabbing a handful of her mane and tweaking her nipples.

We then switched to missionary until I got tired, then spooned a bit. As time was about up, for the finale I got a long slurpy BBBJ/HJ combination while my fingers were rubbing her pussy (I forgot to file my fingernails so best not to insert a finger into her very wet pussy and accidentally cut her).. release.

Two more days if you want to try her yourself guys.

And if you don't recall the song
https://youtu.be/nTizYn3-QN0

touringlolita 23-06-2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artrix (Post 20055732)
What happened to Cristina? Someone said her agent now has a Japanese mixed girl?

she is independent. jealously btw ladies so blaming game to prevent to see that jap mix lady. jessicajames is racist, dont even see local mens, only want to meet up with expat angmoh!!!

touringlolita 23-06-2020 08:43 AM

Re: Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20059745)
Rio @ VPremium

Because of CB I've been listening to some of the songs of my childhood, and I was (and still am) a Duran Duran fan. So sorry but the tune to Rio has been stuck in my head for a couple of months now, and I didn't realize until today how apt it was.

Actually booked Rio in the first week of June, but she had accommodation issues and so I switched to another VP gal - a bit of a mistake as this one was somewhat inexperienced and just waited for me to tell her to do things, which I found frustrating. When I recently read Rio was going to RTV I thought I'd better try her out.

Door opens and a young lady in a light top and shorts lets me in - she looks more like a friend's daughter than a Viet call-girl/KTV hostess, especially as she wasn't wearing make-up to cover her her slight blemishes. But its her, like in this picture, tattoos match, and her hair is gorgeously waist length (ok not that sure but was damn long) with coloured lengths throughout.

Rio's room is welcomingly dark and cool, and quite large, and though the apartment is worn it's still ok (understanding the restricted housing issue). After a temperature scan I went for a shower, and Rio stripped down to her very sexy string lingerie to help me wash up. Sadly couldn't bath with her, otherwise my hands would be all over her natural and heavy C cups. Heavy in weight, not in how the hang on her body - obviously she has some shoulder and back muscle workouts to keep these puppies pointing forwards.

I had just dried off and got onto the bed when I got a text from a colleague - alamak, he didn't get a file. So I searched through my inbox looking for the right email to forward the file from my client. In the meantime, Rio just smiled cheekily, sashayed around me, played with my cock and rubbed her nipples into my arm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, where's that email... scroll down thread, found it, send!" then I tumbled her onto the bed.

My previous session with a VP gal was a SYT, pretty with a solid firm young nubile body, but still a Girl. Rio is a Woman, one who is in firm command of her sexuality and knows all the little inflections and touches that turn guys on and keep you steaming erect. Her attractiveness is not just in looks, but also demeanor, how she looks at you, sighs at you, sucks your bottom lip, makes little noises and looks at you as she gives your dick a long slurp.

After a long wonderful BBBJ and a short 69 (strangely her pillows were too small, so I couldn't get the right head angle to eat her bald pussy properly) cap went on a so did Rio, in rear cowgirl, and I was treated to the sight of my dick buried in her pussy as she pounded on me. She then switched to normal cowgirl, allowing me to maul her tits, though when I felt her coming I added to her sensations by grabbing a handful of her mane and tweaking her nipples.

We then switched to missionary until I got tired, then spooned a bit. As time was about up, for the finale I got a long slurpy BBBJ/HJ combination while my fingers were rubbing her pussy (I forgot to file my fingernails so best not to insert a finger into her very wet pussy and accidentally cut her).. release.

WOW SOLID BRO!!!

JohnChristy 23-06-2020 03:52 PM

Re: Oh Rio! Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20059745)
Rio @ VPremium

Solid fr. Now that's Rio :) sad she is leaving