The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

DannyW 14-09-2020 02:36 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by intergce (Post 20210326)
seems like Dome 3 is slowly drying up as well with only VN n laos ladies left...damn i really miss nadia

Yes we will see less and less viet girls if we still do not open the border.

I spoke to the girls I met and they really want to go back home. They are waiting to book the air tickets which is quite limited and controlled by the viet authority at this moment. So enjoy while it lasts...

geelang 14-09-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyW (Post 20214027)
Yes we will see less and less viet girls if we still do not open the border.

I spoke to the girls I met and they really want to go back home. They are waiting to book the air tickets which is quite limited and controlled by the viet authority at this moment. So enjoy while it lasts...

They want to go back home but some don’t realise there are no jobs in Vietnam. Best is still stay in sg and moonlight unless they really miss their home.

DannyW 14-09-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geelang (Post 20214090)
They want to go back home but some don’t realise there are no jobs in Vietnam. Best is still stay in sg and moonlight unless they really miss their home.

Not sure about jobs in Vietnam. I do agree staying back is the best choice due to the limited supply here in SG currently. They will never run out of customers, besides most of customers do not mind paying extra during this period.

However I guess the reason is they are not full-time FL, all are on work permit in KTV/Thai disco hence they are not used to this kind of work before. Those girls I met seem to be waiting for the first chance to get back home.

Anyway, I can still see a lot of KTV girls on wechat, though all charge crazy price comparing to bro VPremium over here. Hope that he can slowly recruit more under him.

Dignified69 15-09-2020 12:42 AM

Bro VPremium is the king of the Viet scene and keeps the Dome 3 flag flying in these difficult times.

littlepea10 15-09-2020 12:49 AM

Modelforyou - Jane

Tried Jane a few days ago. Initially booked another lady but okt said Jane got slot. So I picked her

Looks: 7/10. Looks more Tan in picture. A cup bobs. With tattoos on her arm and back.

Very friendly, although English is abit limited. Will shower for u.

Bj good suction, can paint. FJ was good, quite tight, she is not a moaner.

Rtf: maybe, might try other girls first

SonyPlaystation 15-09-2020 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20215049)
Bro VPremium is the king of the Viet scene and keeps the Dome 3 flag flying in these difficult times.

Lol don't carry balls eh. Won't have discount price for booking😂😂

Dignified69 15-09-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation (Post 20215067)
Lol don't carry balls eh. Won't have discount price for booking😂😂

I monk leh. Just see Internet and pcc.

SonyPlaystation 15-09-2020 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20216225)
I monk leh. Just see Internet and pcc.

Haha how you pcc and no contribution until 448 points 😂😂

Samsepiol1273 15-09-2020 10:03 PM

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=775283

Hi bros, here is my FR for Selene from Vpremium:

I would like to thank OKT for the quick verification and acceptance of my booking as a first time customer. Replies were quick and instructions were clear.

Looks: Young and sweet looking, has very fair skin, more towards the cute/kawaii side. Her pictures are definitely accurate, no heavy filters involved.
Body: Her body is amazing, like those xmm type. Petite, hour glass figure, small waist, thin legs, cute round butt. If you're into Thicc girls then Selene probably isn't for you.
Bbbj: Very skilful and nice suction, good tongue play. Sadly she does not provide CIM service.
Fj: Her tiny body frame allowed me to explore different positions with her. However, the most memorable one was when she rode me in cowgirl position as she moaned into my ear.
Attitude: Very cheerful and bubbly girl, chatted a lot and had a few laughs. She is good at making me feel welcomed and entertained, which make sense because she used to work at a KTV entertaining guests.

Overall, I was blown away by her. 9/10 experience, would give it a perfect 10 if she provides CIM service :D. RTF for sure.

theflyguy 15-09-2020 11:24 PM

late FR for Smile from modelforyou

OKT:10/10 easy instructions and prompt reply
BJ and catbath: 7/10 really takes her time with it, very enjoyable
FJ: acommodating, really enioyed the doggy
GFE: 9/10 was really friendly, made me feel comfortable

GimliTheBigD 16-09-2020 09:39 AM

What happen to model4u girls sia? all threads disappeared suddenly :confused:

samoht83 16-09-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD (Post 20217300)
What happen to model4u girls sia? all threads disappeared suddenly :confused:

Ya lor I was camping for them suddenly lost

Ghostimage 16-09-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samoht83 (Post 20217445)
Ya lor I was camping for them suddenly lost

Kena raided isit?

GimliTheBigD 16-09-2020 11:41 AM

but his usual two girls still have threads leh

bekind1984 16-09-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD (Post 20217515)
but his usual two girls still have threads leh

Which girls bro?