The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

lifeisgreat1 05-11-2020 06:16 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Mates, any suggestions of girls good in Thai massage along with services

Fat Fatt 06-11-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatter (Post 20295333)
Which lady has the nicest pair on VP stable currently based on what you guys have tried ?

I think a review like this would be very helpful to boob lovers like myself.

I’ve tried Natalie and although enchanched, the shape and color was very good

There was a very short period where 2 girls were posted but gone now Qi Qi and Godiva. I like their looks

rey69 06-11-2020 07:13 PM

VPremium CoCo the air stwardess trainee is one of prettiest girl i have tried from the stable.

When entering thru the living room, i am awed by her beauty & height.
She has a model/stewardess height with slim body.
Always armed with a cheerful & megawatts smile, CoCo gives very high gfe with some bashfulness.
She could communicate with some mandarin.

Dont expect hardcore services as i heard she is mew in this trade.
It's really a steal to get this grade of gem.

W33dl3d33 06-11-2020 08:27 PM

Overdue FR for Gina M4U

First time trying a stable and second time writing an FR. Been trying out MLs so far thanks to recos by a few kind bros. My first one was deleted with the thread it was in, but here's another.

Would like to thank bro M4U for accepting my request even though its my first time. Really impressed with the quick and informative replies. Bro also accomodated a last minute change in timing too👍🏻

Made a booking last Friday evening and instructions to get to the place was concise and easy to follow.

Location 9/10: Pretty discreet and convenient for those taking public transport/grab.
Facilities 7/10: A few private and spacious rooms. One common toilet but the ladies (Gina and Smile) will coordinate to prevent you from seeing the other fella.
Body 8/10: As soon as we hit the room, Gina undressed. She was pretty and relatively slim, has what i think are natural looking B's and a decent ass. As a first timer, didn't really try to explore her, so not much to comment.
GFE 6/10: Showered together but nothing too steamy. Quite bummed since she was pretty tired when I met her. Typical 25 yo girl on her phone at times, but she'd still engage me to check it out too while resting together.
BBBJ 7/10: Hygienic and she went at it pretty deep and steadily, without even asking. Not sure what a 10/10 feels like so this'll do for now.
FJ 7/10: Liked that she took the initiative to try various positions even though she was visibly tired. She started moaning when thrusted in missionary and she was willing to try any position one could think of. Finished off in her (capped) for the first round and soon after she started riding hard, up top for the second. Didn't manage to finish her off for the second round due to time.
Others: Didn't get to try fingering, painting, frenching this time but will hopefully get to do so in the near future!
RTF: Maybe. Would like to explore other FLs, preferably those that are more even spontaneous.

Stoked to see what bro and other stables have to offer!

SaintTKP 06-11-2020 08:40 PM

Any ratings?

Or review of her "softcore" actions? 😏

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 20309696)
VPremium CoCo the air stwardess trainee is one of prettiest girl i have tried from the stable.

When entering thru the living room, i am awed by her beauty & height.
She has a model/stewardess height with slim body.
Always armed with a cheerful & megawatts smile, CoCo gives very high gfe with some bashfulness.
She could communicate with some mandarin.

Dont expect hardcore services as i heard she is mew in this trade.
It's really a steal to get this grade of gem.

rey69 06-11-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20309789)
Any ratings?

Or review of her "softcore" actions? 😏

Hahaa, for u lah.

Ratings for CoCo as below :

Look : 9/10 (pretty, sweet & young as the photos)
Body : 9/10 (tall with 170cm, slim, not fair skinned .... anyway i still darker than her)
Boobs : 8 (not really big, at least natural)
Bbbj : 7 (still green but she tries hard to put effort)
Fj : 8 ( u cant expect much from her as new in the line, willing to cooperate & change postures, great & shiok to bonk such AAA grade gem)

SaintTKP 07-11-2020 12:18 AM

Thank you Rey

Looks like she needs to be 调教-ed by lao cheows like you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 20309935)
Hahaa, for u lah.

Ratings for CoCo as below :

Look : 9/10 (pretty, sweet & young as the photos)
Body : 9/10 (tall with 170cm, slim, not fair skinned .... anyway i still darker than her)
Boobs : 8 (not really big, at least natural)
Bbbj : 7 (still green but she tries hard to put effort)
Fj : 8 ( u cant expect much from her as new in the line, willing to cooperate & change postures, great & shiok to bonk such AAA grade gem)

sammybk 07-11-2020 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310093)
Thank you Rey

dont worry, DPOWER will do the honor wit his sweat, saliva, and marathon humping

SaintTKP 07-11-2020 01:44 AM

You must be fucking joking.

That idiotic asshole will ruin the gals.
Fucking unhygienic bastard.

Never shower. Dirty habits. D2 D3 gals all know his dirty habits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammybk (Post 20310201)
dont worry, DPOWER will do the honor wit his sweat, saliva, and marathon humping

Gesch 07-11-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310220)

Yeah that fucking bastard has mental issues. He needs to be be locked up in a mental institute

rey69 07-11-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310093)
Thank you Rey

Hahaa, there are many LJ more capable than me.
Moerever, she is too sweet to go hardcore.

Seeing & touching her is already 值回票价。。。
She tells me going back to fly after covid.

astone91 08-11-2020 08:43 PM

Had a session with Natalie (VP) on Thursday.

It was awesome! She's really pretty, has the best body of the VP girls I visited, and the GFE was getting better and better as the session went on. Beautiful boobs, with small pink nipples. Wanted to tip her properly, but I only had a $10 in my wallet, how embarrassing! Promised her a $50 tip next time I visit her, but it looks like she's unfortunately not available anymore :(

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Natalie - new fav [session #9]
2. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
4. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
4. Vicky [session #2]

Oda007 08-11-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310220)

Wah so unhygienic but bo taiji :eek:

astone91 09-11-2020 01:59 PM

Had a session with Issey (VP) Today.

Going into the session I wasn't sure what to expect because every photo in her ad looks like a different girl. I really wish heavily edited photos weren't the standard. VP's girls are all good looking, they have no competition in Dome 3 right now either, so why not ask the girls to submit non-edited photos.

Anyway, rant over! Issey is pretty and actually the pro-photoshoot photos look most like her. She's got a cheerful, warm attitude, very good GFE. Very nice big fake boobs, and smooth skin. Light frenching allowed. Like FRs said, BBJ is very, very good. I enjoy long oral before the main event, and she had no issue with it. As for the main event, very enjoyable as well, but after 20 mins she asked me directly to cum - so this is to take note for bros that'd like to go on for longer. She'll cuddle with you after, but communication is only possible via Google Translate lol. Overall one of the best sessions, will RTF.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Issey - best girl at the moment [session #10]
2. Natalie - one of the best [session #9]
3. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
4. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
5. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
6. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
7. Vicky [session #2]

Keima 09-11-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astone91 (Post 20314288)
Had a session with Issey (VP) Today.

Going into the session I wasn't sure what to expect because every photo in her ad looks like a different girl. I really wish heavily edited photos weren't the standard. VP's girls are all good looking, they have no competition in Dome 3 right now either, so why not ask the girls to submit non-edited photos.

Because Viet girls have a lot of social media, so if they send in actual pic, sure got guys look for their Instagram n FB and harass them there. :eek:

Viets also like taking studio pics, its a big industry there, so they will have a lot of photoshopped pics of themselves.