The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.world/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.world/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.world/showthread.php?t=409265)

Oda007 08-11-2020 11:15 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 20310220)
You must be fucking joking.

That idiotic asshole will ruin the gals.
Fucking unhygienic bastard.

Never shower. Dirty habits. D2 D3 gals all know his dirty habits.

Wah so unhygienic but bo taiji :eek:

astone91 09-11-2020 01:59 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Had a session with Issey (VP) Today.

Going into the session I wasn't sure what to expect because every photo in her ad looks like a different girl. I really wish heavily edited photos weren't the standard. VP's girls are all good looking, they have no competition in Dome 3 right now either, so why not ask the girls to submit non-edited photos.

Anyway, rant over! Issey is pretty and actually the pro-photoshoot photos look most like her. She's got a cheerful, warm attitude, very good GFE. Very nice big fake boobs, and smooth skin. Light frenching allowed. Like FRs said, BBJ is very, very good. I enjoy long oral before the main event, and she had no issue with it. As for the main event, very enjoyable as well, but after 20 mins she asked me directly to cum - so this is to take note for bros that'd like to go on for longer. She'll cuddle with you after, but communication is only possible via Google Translate lol. Overall one of the best sessions, will RTF.


List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Issey - best girl at the moment [session #10]
2. Natalie - one of the best [session #9]
3. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
4. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
5. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
6. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
7. Vicky [session #2]

Keima 09-11-2020 02:11 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by astone91 (Post 20314288)
Had a session with Issey (VP) Today.

Going into the session I wasn't sure what to expect because every photo in her ad looks like a different girl. I really wish heavily edited photos weren't the standard. VP's girls are all good looking, they have no competition in Dome 3 right now either, so why not ask the girls to submit non-edited photos.

Because Viet girls have a lot of social media, so if they send in actual pic, sure got guys look for their Instagram n FB and harass them there. :eek:

Viets also like taking studio pics, its a big industry there, so they will have a lot of photoshopped pics of themselves.

astone91 09-11-2020 02:29 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20314306)
Because Viet girls have a lot of social media, so if they send in actual pic, sure got guys look for their Instagram n FB and harass them there. :eek:

Viets also like taking studio pics, its a big industry there, so they will have a lot of photoshopped pics of themselves.

Whenever I shared my photo, but wanted to remain difficult to find, I would share a photo that I haven't posted anywhere. They could do the same thing.

The studio pics actually were way more accurate than phone selfies lol

euritage 09-11-2020 03:22 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by astone91 (Post 20314328)
Whenever I shared my photo, but wanted to remain difficult to find, I would share a photo that I haven't posted anywhere. They could do the same thing.

The studio pics actually were way more accurate than phone selfies lol

Alamak bro. For ladies today to use completely unedited photos is impossible leh. Use your brain, use your brain, you think FL is a proper job and they can just show their face here completely unedited? You are either stupid or a joker. Being a FL is a shameful job to almost all Asians (or even human beings) with Anabelle Francis probably being the only exception. Hello, these FLs still have lives to lead, friends and family back home. They probably are not even married yet, and will eventually have husband and kids in future. And if you think VP lady photos are heavily edited, please go to dome 2 or any of the local PRC lady sites to take a look, that is what I call heavily edited. Most of them look max only 10% of their photos aiyoh. Or you rather VP mosaic their ladies eyes etc and make the lady wear mask like Thaisecrets88 or Plus66. VP today remains the only stable today that when you see their girl, they still look recognisable from their photos. Some of their ladies like Yuki even look better than their photos which is almost impossible to find these days.

Keima 09-11-2020 04:46 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by euritage (Post 20314416)
And if you think VP lady photos are heavily edited, please go to dome 2 or any of the local PRC lady sites to take a look, that is what I call heavily edited. Most of them look max only 10% of their photos aiyoh.

Lol, visit some of the FL shites (sites) like $$$$$ and looks like every pic has D size boobs...:D

astone91 09-11-2020 04:52 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by euritage (Post 20314416)
And if you think VP lady photos are heavily edited, please go to dome 2 or any of the local PRC lady sites to take a look, that is what I call heavily edited. Most of them look max only 10% of their photos aiyoh. Or you rather VP mosaic their ladies eyes etc and make the lady wear mask like Thaisecrets88 or Plus66. VP today remains the only stable today that when you see their girl, they still look recognisable from their photos.

Just because it's worse somewhere else is irrelevant. I agree it's a fucking travesty what's going on in dome 2. I'm NOT accusing VP of purposefully misleading customers, because:
1) the girls are still pretty close to what's being posted, and like you say, many of them are even better looking than photos
2) it's not VP that edits those pics, it's girls who send him the pics

I don't think they're editing them to remain anonymous btw. They wouldn't be posting photoshoot pictures if they were that worried about anonymity.

Jenner pictures are very good actually - no triangle-sharp chins, blown up eyes, even if lightly edited, those are the kind of pictures I'm talking about! :)

MazdaRX7 09-11-2020 06:39 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Went to bonk m4u Smile today. OKT was friendly and awesome. The instructions given were very clear. Location is fairly accessible.

Smile is on the larger meaty side, but not fat. Looks 90% like the pics provided, with some acne scars.
Boobs are HUGE and manmade but no scars. Firm and she doesnt let me touch, so i sian half already.
BBBJ not much suction but a lot of tongue action.
Riding is good but very brief, then afterwards she like not into it already.

5931 09-11-2020 10:48 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
common misleading part for VP gals is the skin tone from pic sibei fair but real life darker tone or boobs size not as big as show. Other then that look +/-5-10% only with some same as the pictures given.

Waka0 10-11-2020 02:42 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Tried smile , she look quite similar to pic provided at least 80% to pic just slightly meaty side ard 20ish.As for location wise Okt provide very detail instruction so quite easy to find.

Fat Fatt 10-11-2020 07:23 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20315140)
common misleading part for VP gals is the skin tone from pic sibei fair but real life darker tone or boobs size not as big as show. Other then that look +/-5-10% only with some same as the pictures given.

Agree. Actually makeup makes the difference too. In a photo shoot, they had a chance to put on full make up for the photo shoot.

But during the sessions for us cheongsters to shoot our soldiers, she does not have the time or ability to do elaborate make up in between sessions. Especially if the girls has back to back bookings.

Haha an analogy: a lot of people donít find their wives attractive anymore when in bed, keep thinking how come? During the bf gf days, she will bother to make up to come out on dates, and even if after fucking, she will put back some make up like lip stick. Today you ask wife to put on make up before your sex she will tell you you are crazy. So more or less you are screwing the same girl, but visually very different feeling

5931 10-11-2020 09:07 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20315604)
Agree. Actually makeup makes the difference too. In a photo shoot, they had a chance to put on full make up for the photo shoot.

But during the sessions for us cheongsters to shoot our soldiers, she does not have the time or ability to do elaborate make up in between sessions. Especially if the girls has back to back bookings.

That is why if there's no real life photo I normally skip no matter how pretty they look in the pictures. :D

iluvbreast 10-11-2020 09:37 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 20298905)
Lol, thks Bro. 1 day, we may meet for coffee when GL reopens. Then i test your armpower, haha. Fyi, i not only carry weight, but also trained in traditional Qi Gong. Modern Qi Gong is for health. Traditional Qi Gong is for fighting and health :)

What are traditional and modern Qi Gong? Any example? Can really fight with qi gong? What will happen?

redboi 10-11-2020 11:14 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20315140)
common misleading part for VP gals is the skin tone from pic sibei fair but real life darker tone or boobs size not as big as show. Other then that look +/-5-10% only with some same as the pictures given.

Wah all his girls indicate "very fair, super fair"
Means fake news? Haha.. been wanting to try but he only accept regulars for most e girls

astone91 10-11-2020 11:23 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redboi (Post 20315840)
Wah all his girls indicate "very fair, super fair"
Means fake news? Haha.. been wanting to try but he only accept regulars for most e girls

I never had a bad surprise regarding skin tone, all girls I visited were fair skinned.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022