The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

jhston1 13-07-2021 01:11 PM

Re: Great Bonks

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...2-moh-15204090
Good luck stay safe

countryman 13-07-2021 05:10 PM

19 local cases today!
Vietnamese cluster is spreading....
Stay safe folks.

viola06 13-07-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20737364)
19 local cases today!
Vietnamese cluster is spreading....
Stay safe folks.

Gg to those who like to chiong those viet pussy… haha…

Usagi88 13-07-2021 07:27 PM

Not doing french and paint since covid, to minimise chance of swallowing the "virus" :p

Just kidding, stay safe and chiong safe

5931 13-07-2021 09:01 PM

Promise VP to write a Fr for this hidden gem Sunny which surprise not much is written about her.

Look: 10/10 (In fact she look hotter in real life. A syt with super hot body.)
Body:8/10 (Slim with very pair of handful B cup boobs. Small petite type that can carry around type. Nice pussy nicely shave.)
French:8/10 (Yes, some good tongue fight.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She blow like a lover and not those 5 mins commercial type.)
FJ: 9/10 (Non-commercial feel with lots of GFE. Which is a plus point for a gal that is in this line for so long.)
Services: 10/10 (GFE gow gow. Don't know how to put in words that kind of feeling. Best word I can think of is non-commercial feel.)

RTF: Yes/Maybe (as who knows she may be gone tmr) reason being I still very much attach to chinese gals. But hard to find one that provide good GFE services.

This is my personal experience with her, some may get more or less from her then me. Please take it as reference only.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.

joonshido 13-07-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20737684)
Promise VP to write a Fr for this hidden gem which surprise not much is written about her.

Look: 10/10 (In fact she look hotter in real life. A syt with super hot body.)
Body:8/10 (Slim with very pair of handful B cup boobs. Small petite type that can carry around type. Nice pussy nicely shave.)
French:8/10 (Yes, some good tongue fight.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She blow like a lover and not those 5 mins commercial type.)
FJ: 9/10 (Non-commercial feel with lots of GFE. Which is a plus point for a gal that is in this line for so long.)
Services: 10/10 (GFE gow gow. Don't know how to put in words that kind of feeling. Best word I can think of is non-commercial feel.)

RTF: Yes/Maybe (as who knows she may be gone tmr) reason being I still very much attach to chinese gals. But hard to find one that provide good GFE services.

This is my personal experience with her, some may get more or less from her then me. Please take it as reference only.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.

Who is she?

5931 13-07-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joonshido (Post 20737706)
Who is she?

This Fr for Sunny, ps forget put name. :p

Morning1999 14-07-2021 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi88 (Post 20737526)
Not doing french and paint since covid, to minimise chance of swallowing the "virus" :p

Just kidding, stay safe and chiong safe

Adeline has the least chance of getting covid. haha!

nightsout 14-07-2021 10:45 AM

haha agreed! she can prob be the hygiene ambassador for VP stable

Usagi88 14-07-2021 10:47 AM

She is in my shortlist lolx

tenoclock123 14-07-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexos7243 (Post 20736866)
Hi Bro, I've tried Tiara but not Vicky.

Looks-wise, Tiara doesn't really fall into the slutty demeanour category IMO. Boobs are nicely shaped and fit her small build very well. Can carry and fuck kind. Tight body, tight shaved pussy, great service.

Thanks bro. Most impt must have no tummy haha. Mayb I’ll try Vicky and post for you to see if it’s to your liking, seems like she has not a lot of FRs too.

tommyboiboi 15-07-2021 12:04 AM

Where would the hostesses go when the ktvs are shut down...

teokc278 15-07-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20739518)
The Viet cluster is growing bigger everyday. Those who visited the Viets here recently better go for a covid19 test n isolate yourself. Very high chances the girls also work in those 3 KTV lounges mentioned in the news.
I hope we don't need to go back to circuit breaker again.
Stay safe everyone!

Yes, totally agreed. The price justify that they work here as well as KTV too. Under some mamasan too.

Keima 15-07-2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20739518)
The Viet cluster is growing bigger everyday. Those who visited the Viets here recently better go for a covid19 test n isolate yourself. Very high chances the girls also work in those 3 KTV lounges mentioned in the news.
I hope we don't need to go back to circuit breaker again.
Stay safe everyone!

Frankly? I've had a couple of viet ladies tell me they preferred FL to butterfly - steady income stream, their own work hours, no need to drink alcohol etc.

VPremium bro also very proactive - sent all his ladies for PCR tests.

TheDestiny 15-07-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20740502)
Frankly? I've had a couple of viet ladies tell me they preferred FL to butterfly - steady income stream, their own work hours, no need to drink alcohol etc.

VPremium bro also very proactive - sent all his ladies for PCR tests.

Don't think is pro active. The gals usually on social visit or short term pass s very risky.