The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.social/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbf.social/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbf.social/showthread.php?t=409265)

NaughtyTeacher 17-11-2021 04:41 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Visited Mimi today...wow... the body is to die for.

I am also starting to learn that every photo must give 20-30% discount.

Pleasant girl. speaks well. friendly. but can tell she is very popular and busy. 3 customers in a row.

I wont post as detailed as yesterday's. I just want to say, she really took her time with her BBBJ. and her BBBJ is really....almost made me cum. GFE wise, I think Lisa scored a bit higher. Maybe because Mimi is tooo popular but it doesnt mean Mimi is bad.

She also introduced which condom is the thinnest. When I was Fj-ing... I was still thinking is it the condom dropped off.

This one will RTF when I cycle through the rest of the stable. After this week, i wont be so "free" liao. May not be able to sample as much as these few days.

Maybe some bro will wonder, why so on. 2 days in a row. Cos i took cialis la...for me can last about 3 days. So dont want to waste. lol

NaughtyTeacher 21-11-2021 07:01 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Has anyone tried Milan before? can give a FR?

NaughtyTeacher 21-11-2021 09:06 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uooh (Post 20951339)
Shape pretty much as per the photos. Fair-skinned with very easily overlooked slight blemishes, soft and smooth to touch, interesting ink. To tell the truth, there is some age on her face, or perhaps it's the powder used, I have no idea. But this is not unexpected, I guess, given the difficult hours they bear with. Bosom enhanced and well broken in, seems time has taken it's toll with some stretch marks.

Overall, certainly still a looker especially when she picks you up in a black body-hugging dress. She is definitely also at least 160cm so not a spinner if that is what checks your box.

Service was nothing fantastic for me but perhaps there was zero chemistry between us, however, that did not stop her from being very polite and accommodating. Surprisingly, no lip contact above the neck allowed, maybe my facial hair was ticklish to her but communication was not strong enough for me to understand her properly.

I did not want to share as from previous FR, it seems my experience was an outlier. Food for thought for you anyway, I am not super wealthy, the 300 to me could better spent elsewhere so no return for me. She did say she is leaving soon, I did not ask when, but curious lads please hurry.

thank you so much for this share. Have you tried Mimi, hows the service compared to her?
Damn.... Mimi's BBBJ is one to die for....getting hard just thinking about it.

Ridz 22-11-2021 08:09 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20951448)
thank you so much for this share. Have you tried Mimi, hows the service compared to her?
Damn.... Mimi's BBBJ is one to die for....getting hard just thinking about it.

She can really cum thick juice out.

Dignified69 22-11-2021 11:42 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20943645)
Visited Mimi today...wow... the body is to die for.

I am also starting to learn that every photo must give 20-30% discount.

Pleasant girl. speaks well. friendly. but can tell she is very popular and busy. 3 customers in a row.

I wont post as detailed as yesterday's. I just want to say, she really took her time with her BBBJ. and her BBBJ is really....almost made me cum. GFE wise, I think Lisa scored a bit higher. Maybe because Mimi is tooo popular but it doesnt mean Mimi is bad.

She also introduced which condom is the thinnest. When I was Fj-ing... I was still thinking is it the condom dropped off.

This one will RTF when I cycle through the rest of the stable. After this week, i wont be so "free" liao. May not be able to sample as much as these few days.

Maybe some bro will wonder, why so on. 2 days in a row. Cos i took cialis la...for me can last about 3 days. So dont want to waste. lol

Agree with your observation on the 20-30% discount on photos

NaughtyTeacher 23-11-2021 10:58 AM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20952329)
Agree with your observation on the 20-30% discount on photos

I think if find good one de. Will really stick on to her and bonk her every chance i get.

Today just got my 3rd booster jab. feeling dizzy. think i wont be in action so soon for this week.

Keima 23-11-2021 01:37 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20952329)
Agree with your observation on the 20-30% discount on photos

All FLs enhance their pics, especially as there are idiots who post them online on 'news' sites like sguncensored to spoil our playgrounds.

For Mimi - my first (wrong) impression of her was that she was fat, but once she disrobed I quickly realised she was THICC.. absolutely no tummy fat, very rare to meet a young woman so naturally voluptous now :D

She's all about the bass, no treble, then add in her PSE...:eek:

tenoclock123 24-11-2021 06:39 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Zo or lyo (Vicky) hotter in terms of body? Gold standard is Adeline/Queen Love those with enchanted tits and abs. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Ridz 24-11-2021 10:01 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoclock123 (Post 20956456)
Zo or lyo (Vicky) hotter in terms of body? Gold standard is Adeline/Queen Love those with enchanted tits and abs. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Why the need to censor their pictures though.

Keima 24-11-2021 11:35 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridz (Post 20956850)
Why the need to censor their pictures though.

Read my previous post

jinzee 25-11-2021 12:23 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Any intro? I like it girls with slim body and fairskin

kennethmak 25-11-2021 10:12 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Any fr on thaismile...Thai gals...
Legit? The telegram channel looks legit
Any bros can advise

scorpiotkh 26-11-2021 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethmak (Post 20958626)
Any fr on thaismile...Thai gals...
Legit? The telegram channel looks legit
Any bros can advise

Tried before and its legit

But worth it or not its up to individual bros

For me, you see the price you will know what you are getting

RagingBison 27-11-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20953882)
I think if find good one de. Will really stick on to her and bonk her every chance i get.

Your comment reminds me of Priscilla (Vpremium), really a top tier whore. Super pretty, perfect body, horny, arousing moans, allows CIM with a smile.

Sadly it seems that she has stopped working already, very sudden too without any notice period.

joonshido 27-11-2021 03:56 PM

Re: Great Bonks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBison (Post 20961160)
Your comment reminds me of Priscilla (Vpremium), really a top tier whore. Super pretty, perfect body, horny, arousing moans, allows CIM with a smile.

Sadly it seems that she has stopped working already, very sudden too without any notice period.

Ya man,since October she already stop working.
So sad bro,she one of my fav gals.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023