The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=409265)

SaintTKP 14-01-2022 03:25 PM

Hi bro

Does Lyo allow frenching and painting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongKa (Post 21034827)
Thanks bro for the sharing, have up u, will definitely try Lyo and share the review.

verilyverily 14-01-2022 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTKP (Post 21047167)
Hi bro

Does Lyo allow frenching and painting?

Not really. She can be a bit guarded and unwilling, unless she like you I think.

msee123 15-01-2022 10:23 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Hi bros, new to the scene, any idea can do 2 shots with VP ladies instead of overnight?

5931 15-01-2022 11:02 AM

Writing a FRs for another of VP gem MiMi.

Look: 10/10 (A slutty OL with super hot body.)
Body:9/10 (Slim with very big pair of F cup boobs. :eek: Nice pussy nicely shave and not bushy.)
French:10/10 (Yes, she speak french well.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Very hard working gal who know how to please her man.)
FJ: 10/10 (She already cum and was dripping wet from the painting before the show start. Non-commercial feel with lots of GFE.)
Services: 10/10 (This gal is always horny and hungry for the rod.)

RTF: Yes, this round is my RTF round. The sad news is she mention she's going back next month.

For those that PM me or going to PM me asking how I get verified by VP. The answer is I also don't know, all I send them a msg and they ask me to PM them here and I got myself verify.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.

HumbleDude 15-01-2022 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noholesbar2 (Post 21033694)
Any bro tried Dolly? One of her pics look like a previous gal under a diff name that I tried before. Old already, can't rem which one.

Tried her. Location is quite inaccessible without car or grab. IMO photos are quite close to actual person with little PS. I think she's one of the prettiest among the VP girls currently working.

High Gfe with lots of frenching. Does not chase you out at the end. Worth to RTF from my experience.

heliosursa 15-01-2022 02:22 PM

yo bros, can share how long you guys take to get verified by Vpremium? any ideas how i can get verified faster?

Cadmus88 15-01-2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heliosursa (Post 21048491)
yo bros, can share how long you guys take to get verified by Vpremium? any ideas how i can get verified faster?

Haha I think there's a long list of people waiting to be verified (myself included) :(

intergce 15-01-2022 10:45 PM

finally managed to secure a booking with jisoo today and i would say it is worth the money,been a long time since i wrote a fr but she is deserving of one.
i would say she is much prettier in person and she said some guys says she look like lucy liu,i would agree but she looks more like maria ozawa with long hair in certain angles.Smooth suple skin with a really decent body,she is as tall as advertised too! Really funny character and easy to break the ice with.she can take a heck of a pounding and gets really wet easily.

Looks:8/10
Bbbj:8/10
Body:8/10
Fj:9/10

Enjoy guys!

Hurrykane 16-01-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadmus88 (Post 21048820)
Haha I think there's a long list of people waiting to be verified (myself included) :(

Yeap same here. Want to book other FLs (not from Vprem) to give review and increase your points also very difficult since there are limited options going around. Should have bonked more before the covid period man. Haha. But for now just pray and hope one day we get verified lor.

heliosursa 16-01-2022 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadmus88 (Post 21048820)

shag lols haha , well only can wait only liao i guess.

ashwarrior 17-01-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heliosursa (Post 21049660)
shag lols haha , well only can wait only liao i guess.

Lucky for me, I still remembered that I got verified within 2 days.

HumbleDude 17-01-2022 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwarrior (Post 21051789)
Lucky for me, I still remembered that I got verified within 2 days.

Yeah mine was quite fast. Within an hour or two after sending a message.
Frankly I'm not sure what's the criteria to get verified though.
I saw a lot of Bros keep putting up post "for verification", don't think that helps. Sending him WhatsApp directly would have been the first thing you would do. It's all mentioned in the VP posts.

ashwarrior 17-01-2022 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumbleDude (Post 21051850)
Yeah mine was quite fast. Within an hour or two after sending a message.
Frankly I'm not sure what's the criteria to get verified though.
I saw a lot of Bros keep putting up post "for verification", don't think that helps. Sending him WhatsApp directly would have been the first thing you would do. It's all mentioned in the VP posts.

Yup, totally agreed.. posting for verification at the forum no use, better to either telegram or whatsapp VP for verification

Advanced 18-01-2022 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heliosursa (Post 21042331)
lols gg i just submitted verification yesterday, really need take 3 weeks?

Where to submit verification through?:confused:

5931 18-01-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advanced (Post 21053823)
Where to submit verification through?:confused:

Whatapps them for verification and wait for reply.