The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Uooh 14-06-2022 12:57 AM

Re: Great Bonks

SNS Lily

greeted at the door by her in lingerie and a big smile.
i said my greetings in her mother language and that was enough to help us get along very well throughout the session. she must be one of the most genuine ladies i've ever paid to be with, truly.

guess she stands at about 160 after she takes off her heels, naturally blessed with a very lean figure, can almost see her ab muscles. perky and soft naturals in front, great rear. shaved below and smooth as you can imagine.

after chatting for about 5mins, ungeared and went to shower. good time to tall about location, central, large and very clean room with no mess. i was surprised as she said she's been there for 4 days now, i guess she upkeeps her place as well as herself.

after i showered, she showered me with those super soft lips of hers all over, smooching and all like it just felt natural. asked me to take off her top for her and i was pleased to do so. at this point i was already hard, finally we got on the bed and she gave me a catbath like she truly enjoyed it and not in a robotic fashion. eventually those soft lips engulfed me below and it was .. well please go try, she is very good.
i signalled to return the favour and eventually got her trembling and to the point she signalled she needed to cool off before i entered her. she then came on top, and she did this where she would go the 1st half of the way for a few strokes and then 1 all the way, alternating this for a while which really helped to get it harder than it already was, somehow. we went through so many positions and she gently told me she "finished" in an exhausted but satisfied way. i then eventually gave in in scissors

beyond the physical deeds, she also spent a lot of time sharing about herself and it was a good 15-20 min chat at least before i had to go shower and get going.

take care of her guys!

domewine 14-06-2022 10:43 AM

Lily from SNS

Looks: 9 same as in picture with long hair
Body: 9 model type tall, slim and sexy body with sexy thighs and sexy butt
Boobs: 9 sensentive and big for touching and sucking
BBBJ: 9 skillful, slow and deep with lot of suction
FJ: 9 try a few pattern, missionary, riding and finish of with doggie
Attitude: 9 patient and hardworking, no complaint
GFE: 9 high as feel like making love with gf

She surely know how to treat and coax a man well. Please treat her well.

Feel the place a happy man.

Rice Cooker 15-06-2022 02:31 PM

Glad to know that SNS is back.

Straightaway text to book Lily.
Same as last time alway quick and swift in response.

Lily has a bubbly, chatty and friendly character.

Appearance
Beautiful and nice looking lady as posted by OKT
Slim sexy toned body frame with C size boobs.
Fair skin and have a nice and perky natural assets.

Service
Frenching was intense and GFE is over the max meter.
Her BBBJ is the best with lot of slurping sound and deepthroat.
Able to perform 69 and pussy was wet, tight and tasty with no smell.
FJ was great and flexible with multiple position changes, loud sexyhorny moans to keep me high.
Service standard was high and good, go all the way with no short cut.

She able to speak very simple english which make ice breaking and easy one.

Lily is a MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her.

Will RTF for sure.

Localrider 17-06-2022 12:40 PM

Anyone got any new recommendations?

RagingBison 17-06-2022 07:54 PM

FR for Daphne from VPremium

One of the best girls I've met from VP stable. Very chio, exactly like photos, have Korean look and mannerism which makes her cute. Fantastic body too, fair and slim with huge soft melons, unfortunately with scars which are her only blemish.

FJ is superb, like doing it with a horny XMM who actively moans to orgasm and also very encouraging of my performance. Really drained my balls dry.

Downsides are the language barrier as she barely speaks any English at all, and her room is not very nice compared to other VP girls apartments, and also the need for registration at counter.

jaxel82 17-06-2022 08:21 PM

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=884236

Cristiane from Elite69

https://singsupplies.com/img/477920.jpg

Look: 10/10 beautiful, same as what a previous bro mentioned, looks like Gal Gadot
Body: 9/10 fit body, not super slim or super toned, but quite ideal with no extra fats
Boobs: 9/10 large naturals
French: 10/10 fluent in french, soft lips, very kissable. sensual and passionate
BBBJ: 9/10 very good, deep throat, warm, good use of tongue
FJ: 9/10 tight for an angmoh. i usually feel very small with an angmoh, but she is tight. nice big ass too

beautiful, great attitude and service, very professional. chatty, quite conversant in english. not a time watcher, in fact it was me that was checking the time and overran, lol.

Mansvoice 18-06-2022 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBison (Post 21381051)
and also the need for registration at counter.

Surprised to know we need to register at counter? Hmm? How come?

RagingBison 18-06-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mansvoice (Post 21381614)
Surprised to know we need to register at counter? Hmm? How come?

Contact tracing for Covid purpose. Outdated policy.

HumbleDude 18-06-2022 06:06 PM

FR for Nikki from VP

Looks: Exotic sharp features, does not look like the typical Vietnamese
Body : Just wow. Ample B or C cup, feels natural to me. Very slim waist. Her looks and body would definitely be a head turner if see outside
Skin : snow white fair
Bbbj : Strong suction and the way she uses her tongue to twirl over your tool will make you go crazy
Painting: Gets wet fast, her response is controlled, seems she can handle a few orgasms, will let you continue until your tongue goes tired
FJ: Responsive and hearing her moan makes me even harder
Frenching : Comes naturally to her, does not shy away when I come close and press on her lips,even with tongue
Gfe: Very friendly, chatty and sporty. Can be teased and will tease you at every opportunity. Speaks fluent mandarin, but for Bros who cannot understand mandarin then it's too bad coz she only speaks mandarin or Vietnamese. Session does not feel commercial at all

Seriously this is their best girl I've had. Very fair, slim waist, huggable, kissable and naughty to the max. Can speak fluent mandarin, chatting with her is fun and spontaneous, no commercial feel at all. Her bbbj skill is the best among your girls, I dare say. She will keep sucking nonstop until you almost reach the point of no return. She's also very reactive during the session. I regretted not booking her since she came.

My verdict : RTF material 200% no doubt abt it

Note that YMMV, your encounter may differ from mine

HumbleDude 18-06-2022 09:08 PM

Wanted to try out one of the girls from Elite stable. My experience wasn't good (that's why my VP post above for today), he doesn't respond or reply to my messages and even when he did after I asked again hrs later, was told that the lady does not want to accept new customers, while her post is still there open for booking.

Makes me wonder why if you're not accepting new customers, why would you keep the thread there and posting that the girl is open for booking when you can just have her existing customers contact you directly?

I was polite and said it was OK and asked if his other girls accept new customers, to which there was no reply at all.

I think other Bros may not encounter this, but my experience has left a bad taste. Sorry, but I'm not gonna consider his stable anymore if he doesn't want my business.

iamdavidlim555 18-06-2022 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumbleDude (Post 21383916)
Wanted to try out one of the girls from Elite stable. My experience wasn't good (that's why my VP post above for today), he doesn't respond or reply to my messages and even when he did after I asked again hrs later, was told that the lady does not want to accept new customers, while her post is still there open for booking.

Makes me wonder why if you're not accepting new customers, why would you keep the thread there and posting that the girl is open for booking when you can just have her existing customers contact you directly?

I was polite and said it was OK and asked if his other girls accept new customers, to which there was no reply at all.

I think other Bros may not encounter this, but my experience has left a bad taste. Sorry, but I'm not gonna consider his stable anymore if he doesn't want my business.

Maybe he had his reasons. If u die die want his girls, be persistent and gain his trust. If not, u can pass and try others.

onegoals 19-06-2022 03:01 PM

Cristiane:

My first Ang mo after covid, after reading positive fr. Is time to give a try. To my surprise she look amazing. Below is rating:

Look: 8.5 (super Chio SYT with cfm face)
Boob: F cup (natural)
Figure: 9.4 (1.73 tall with a model figure, healthy tan colour with a devil ass)
Frenching: 9 (passionate and dfk type)
Bbbj: 9.2 (imaging a Chio Ang mo licking and sucking while looking at u,omg!)
Painting: yes (fully shaved, no smell and taste good. She love painting too)
Fj: 9.6 (very accommodate to any position)
Gfe: 9.4 (speak good English, and naughty talk throughout the session. Not a time watcher)
Rtf: confirm

Abibas 19-06-2022 08:28 PM

Delay FR for Lily.

I had her for dinner on friday evening.

I have a great time with Lily. She was shy at first hiding behind the door. First impression was sexy hot chick with damn nice body with the CFM face

We have a small chat to warm thing up then strip to birthday suit and i perform inspection on her boobs and body in the shower. She has long hair and she was fair. Her boobs was medium side and natural. We held close together and french like like love while groping her body .

Then dried, went back to bed. Took a short rest. My cock stand upon seeing her out from shower. She was automatic, sensing that it stand. She did more foreplay, kissing, rubbing her clit and then i proceeded to eat her.She was moaning and felt good. Practically wet and wetter and wettest. NO JOKE. I continue to lick and suck till she beg for me cock to suck me.

Next, i made her suck really deep. She was skillful and the blow was fast and furious type with good suction bbbj, not the lazy type. After that, cap me with her mouth then we start our love making journey.

Did her in various positions. She moan and i bang her damn hard from cowgirl to missionary and releasing my shots in doggie.

She has hardworking and friendly attitude and never showed a sour face.

Of course the GFE was high too.

Treat her well and she will be very very nice.

Keima 20-06-2022 02:31 AM

Min-Young@VPremium
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=885348
https://singsupplies.com/img/479868.jpg

Messaged VP Bro on Sunday morning, 10 mins after he open for business, to book Zhiyi, but found she was booked out! so choose Min-Young.

To be frank - they are polar opposites. One is an experienced FL who knows how to handle customers, the other started working as an FL today!

Yes bros, Min-Young's first day as an FL was today! I'll get to this at the end of this FR as I didn't know this fact when I first saw her.

So first impressions - pretty uni student who speaks basic English, good Mandarin. Min-Young was wearing a white nightgown which she quickly took off to join me in the shower, which I found surprising.. as most of the younger FLs don't do this, and this is why I thought she was an experienced FL, especially as I got an in-shower BBBJ.

Pretty girl, her boobs are new Cs so still a bit too firm, and shes got small pointy eraser sized nipples that are nice to munch, but her best assets is a bubble butt, round and nicely padded for doggie, but the rest of her bod is tight!

After everything was over and we were chatting while Min-Young gave me a neck massage, she told me this was her first day as an FL! Which surprised me as she knows how to fuck, hard! What she mentioned was that in Korea they were really scared of Covid-19, so physical contact was limited... sounded like she was in a spa that had BJ extras.

Reckon she's game to fuck, and she likes to fuck, and if you do intend to book her, take into consideration that she's green, so not familiar with the usual FL nuances.

ninjastar 20-06-2022 11:15 AM

Marie Claire from Elite
met this chio bu on Saturday.
speaks simple english as she is french portuguese.
very hot, attractive, pretty.
went into the room, exchanged pleasantries chat a bit. went to shower. came out and she beckoned me to sit beside her on the bed. she then stripped to her undies, giving me a show.
gave me a bbbj showing her BEAUTIFUL ass while she was on fours.
capped on, did missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggy.
her ass is amazing, nicely shaped and soft to the touch.
very tight pussy, can see the grip when going in and out lol.
breasts are natural, very soft, maybe big B cup?
nipples are reddish in colour very nice to suck.
all in all, very accommodating and nice lady, totally worth the money.
thanks elite!