The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

stef 07-03-2015 11:00 AM

Re: Great Bonks

What happened?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddiver (Post 12728925)
MrPimp won't go wrong? pui. I just kena his scam.

sytRider 08-03-2015 05:54 PM

Long overdue FR as promised to bro bintang for Fitri. Keeping the long story short..here goes...

Looks: 6/10 like a typical innocent kampong girl. not pretty but not unpleasant either
Body: 8/10 giving a high score cos I'm syt lover. really look and feel like fucking a young schgirl. she's really small and petite. those looking for boobs and curves stay far far away
Boobs: 7/10 A cup but nice and sensitive nipples
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed but nice and tight. good to eat
BJ: 6/10 Had better before
FJ: 7/10 Tight like a syt. Tried in a few positions and all accommodating. Not say very experienced but added to the thrill of the innocent feel.
GFE: 8/10 Friendly and smiling throughout. Moans and all abit faked but in the heat of the moment still shiok to hear. Her plus point is her innocent and sincere way of chatting. Can speak limited english.
Room & Service: 10/10 usual efficient way of booking and quick response by bro bintang. location is classy and room is nice and comfy.

Hope this helps bros to decide.

SHAVE 09-03-2015 05:55 PM

Have anyone tried Nika from Mr. Pimp's stable? She looks HOT! :D

MiniBox 10-03-2015 10:01 PM

Managed to grab one of the slot yesterday with Ennie.

FR as promised to Bro Models4all.

Looks: 8-8.5 (standing about 1.64m, very well groomed slutty cfm looks, chio)
Boobs : 7.5 /10 (quite nice to hold and squeeze)
Frenching: 7/10 (very girl friend feeling)
Body: 7 (nice boobs, nice smell, body very curvy, suits her CFM face just nice the way I like it)
Service: 9 (very obliging and BBBJ for very long occasionally looking at me with those slutty eyes)
FJ: 7.5 (Wet & accomodating, her moans are top notched stereo and not faked at all. Total 4 positions tried)
Overall: 8 (Warm & Friendly attitude with Wild & Dirty BBBJ + FJ)
RTF: when i have vitamin M

doubleheiix 11-03-2015 12:40 AM

My FR on Miyu

Book a slot and was instructed to go the location, reach location sms okt. I was greeted by her sweet smile when I open the door. After some exhange of greeting, we then cut the small talks, strip then proceed to the shower. She wash my junior while i started to be naughty and fondle with her pinkish nipples and play with her pussy. Her skin is smooth and she has got a nice pair of boobs. Not very big, but just the right size for her petite frame.

After we are done with the washing, we dried ourselves and she dimmed the light. I lie down on the bed and she started to catbath me from my chest area down to my junior. Suction was pretty good, i then started to play with her pussy, she let out some soft moans and i signal her to turn over for a 69. Gave her a good painting and her moaning got louder gradually. Then she requested me to stand up and she blew me while i stood on the bed. About 15 mins of her mind blowing bj, she capped my hard and hungry junior and we started off with the missionary position. She really enjoyed to be pumped hard! Grabbed my arms and kept asking me to go faster and deeper! Seeing that she is enjoying so much makes me don't wanna disappoint her so I go very very fast! (Don't know got faster then the speed of sound or not tongue). Her moaning got louder and louder and suddenly her body shivers! She cum! Kekekeke.... Very enjoyable to look at her facial expression when she cums! I teased her asking her whether she want some more and she blushed and nodded. She then flipped over and sat on me and ride me while we locked lips. Finally after some cowboy riding, we switched to doggy while I penetrate deep into her before i blew my load into her (with the condom of course).

I lit a ciggie and we cuddle in bed for about 10 more minutes before we went for our shower and I paid her. She thank me and say she has enjoyed herself too and hope to see me very soon before she left with a cheeky and satisfactory grin.

Overall Summary:

I like her attitude, friendly and polite.

Looks: sexy and slutty look.

Body: Curvacious and inviting. Big bOObs, Slim body!
See the pics attached.

BBBJ: deep throat and good suction + working of the
tongue.

FJ: NO RUSH! Willing to please, very accommodating

Thanks for the arrangement.

Pental 12-03-2015 11:28 AM

Thanks iwantFls for the planning

My FR for Daisy:

Appearance
Face: About an 80% match.tall model looks
Hair: blonde and long
Boobs: size B
Ass: Round and soft.

Services
BBBJ: (7/10)deep throat and good suction, use alot of tougue action
FJ: (7/10) cowgirl then switch to missary

Attitude
Cheerful, friendly and accomdating, patient and willing to please.

RTF: depend as there are too many choices sometime.

Dimigod 12-03-2015 04:15 PM

My simple FR on Diana

Many thanks to IwanFls for arrangmemt

My first look at her is that she's a cute and young gal.

I have two round of shooting. Rather SOP, after shower then start the engine, give me a cat bath from nipple down to my groin area then follow by a good bbbj while i slowly finger her slowly and fondle her boobs and nipples gently, soon she start to moan and her pussy was hairy and she start to get wet after a while she cap on me we did missionary, then change to doggie. she like doggie as i pump i felt her juices coiming out slowly as she getting turn on and moans she look like she enjoying my hard pump , she seem to enjoy herself in the process as i start go fast and hard, then I hold her tight at her butt as i cannot tahan anymore i release it the cd inside her wet pussy.

Paid her and I left the room.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10 (nice curvy books and balance )
Boobs : 8/10 (B cups)
BBBJ : 8/10 (deep throat and good sucking)
FJ : 7/10
Service : 9/10 (friendly and no rush)

JustinTimber 12-03-2015 06:47 PM

Bonked (daisy) this afternoon. fabulous bonk, thanks the agents (IWanTFls) for the arrangmen.Second time tried your gal service

ok, back to my FR. horny and nice lady

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking a stranger i have just met. very jovious gal.

Ratings:
looks: 7 (CFM look and naughty)
boobs: 8 (think got 35B or C)
body: 7 (slim and sexy)
BBBJ: 8.5 (slow and steady nearly CIM)
fj: 7.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: got several others on my list, so maybe not.

If my FR no good, pls pardon me. Overall a very satisfying bonk. once again, thanks the agents(IwantFLs) for the arrangement. cheers.

Doldrums 13-03-2015 10:42 AM

I had a fantastic Sexperience with Fi Fi from mybubblepop. Before posting I was wondering whether to keep this FR to myself. But i guess, posting this FR will also benefit her with more business and caring is sharing right?

Anyway...

Looks: 10/10, If you like SYTs, this is IMHO the best as it gets.
Boobs: 10/10, If you like Naturals, this is as firm as it gets(Should be natural, doesn't have the half filled silicone sound and fully filled hardness nor shape. But i didn't ask). Nips not pink, but who cares!
Body: 10/10, Short petite, proportionate, smooth and fair skin.
Moaning/Voice: Natural, JAV equivalent.
GFE: 10/10, i could be biased, but the way she smiles back at you.... Do note that she might not shower with you, nor will she french you. Maybe light kisses.
Positions: Just enough time for missionary. But thats good enough, you will feel her squeezing your ass to urge you faster, hugging your waist with her thighs, sucking your shoulder as shes getting close to cuming. Feel her boobs squashed against your chest.
Pussy: Very Tight. THe same characteristic look, lips shaped like an O rather than a vertical slit. No smell, unshaved or lightly shaved.
Overall Sexperience: high, a new level of bonking SYTs.
RTF: over and over and over again until she leaves.

My first experience with a Viet girl was the best of SYTs i have ever experienced thus far.

Crimsons 13-03-2015 11:32 AM

Thank iwantFls for the arrangment for ANGELINA.

Looks 9.5 Super hot and seductive

Boobs 9.5 35B real big and natural and really nice shape

Body 9.5 from head to toe perfect curve but not porcelain smooth.

Skin 7 Average skin and fair

FJ Great cowgal, lotus, doggie missionary and spoon and lot of frenching and she is super horny and wet

BBBJ is super powerful!!!

Overall 8.5 For her cheerful character. Dun be fool by her small face shy shy looks and she is real hot chic and outspoken one. And be aware that she is ready to blow ur mind... very chatty and gd for shy shy boy.

HangerMan 13-03-2015 03:24 PM

Arranged for a with miyuki last night

Door was opened by a smiling and pleasant and pretty lady 21 yrs old.

She was wearing her nightie and had proportionate body, invited me in . Helped me undress and proceed to shower .

Had thorough bath, with good cleaning of the dick, had hard on n proceeded quickly to bed. I was feeling tired and decided to let her work, she was indeed hardworking with slow sensuous catbath and she reach for my didi cap on and did a Bj which was slow with strokes covering the full length of my throbbing dick...she was slow with sucking, moaning and up n down motion. I could not take it, signalled to her that I want her now even though I am still tired and she came on top of me and inserted dick into her tight wet pussy. I can feel her pussy stroking me as she adjusted well and I shot my load in no time...hmmm good feeling will try her again some other time .

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
FJ 8.5 /10 hardworking
BJ 8/10
Boobs 7/10 quite a handful
Attitude 8.5/10
RTF : worth to consider as she is my first kimchi taste

Thanks iwantfl

crashburner 13-03-2015 09:03 PM

Would like to seek advice from experienced bros.

is tipping expected? If yes, what's the rate?

sytRider 13-03-2015 09:48 PM

short and simple FR on Joyce as promised to bro bintang

Face: look totally like local chinese. skin condition not so good but still pretty to look at. But i really like her pretty eyes and mischievous look

Body: Slim and slender. best aspect is her legs and her beautiful tattoo at the hip. quite a sight to behold in reverse cowboy

Boobs: nice natural soft ones but abit saggy for my liking

Pussy: sensitive and nice to paint. no smell. can tell she loves a good licking

BJ: hardworking, good feel and suction

FJ: accomodating. tried in many positions and nice and tight. 1st shot caught by surprise by her rotating and sensual cowgirl and cummed too quickly. lasted longer for 2nd shot and was enjoyable. moaning was nice too

GFE: can speak chinese and dialect. had a real good convo with her. Joyce can seem abit cool at first but when u get used actually shes very nice to chat with. She was very gentle and thoughtful throughout and we talked about many things and it was quite relaxing. she not the cuddly type but I felt like it was talking to a good fren with benefits.

Others: fast and quick response by okt and room was nice and classy enough. only drawback was not enough towels and almost had to use an already used one. lucky joyce is very prepared and has her own towels ready and even bought her own wet tissues and baby wipes. I was quite pleasantly surprised when she took them out to gently clean me. she's really quite thoughtful on this and told me that she noted the same towel issue and so bought her own towels for customers to use. +10 for service here.

RTF: probably not cos too many to try. but for bros looking for a pretty chinese speaking indo-chinese with thoughtful service and gentle personality, might want to give her a try.

hope this was helpful

mybubblepop 14-03-2015 03:34 AM

thanks for your fr bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doldrums (Post 12756796)
I had a fantastic Sexperience with Fi Fi from mybubblepop. Before posting I was wondering whether to keep this FR to myself. But i guess, posting this FR will also benefit her with more business and caring is sharing right?

Anyway...

Looks: 10/10, If you like SYTs, this is IMHO the best as it gets.
Boobs: 10/10, If you like Naturals, this is as firm as it gets(Should be natural, doesn't have the half filled silicone sound and fully filled hardness nor shape. But i didn't ask). Nips not pink, but who cares!
Body: 10/10, Short petite, proportionate, smooth and fair skin.
Moaning/Voice: Natural, JAV equivalent.
GFE: 10/10, i could be biased, but the way she smiles back at you.... Do note that she might not shower with you, nor will she french you. Maybe light kisses.
Positions: Just enough time for missionary. But thats good enough, you will feel her squeezing your ass to urge you faster, hugging your waist with her thighs, sucking your shoulder as shes getting close to cuming. Feel her boobs squashed against your chest.
Pussy: Very Tight. THe same characteristic look, lips shaped like an O rather than a vertical slit. No smell, unshaved or lightly shaved.
Overall Sexperience: high, a new level of bonking SYTs.
RTF: over and over and over again until she leaves.

My first experience with a Viet girl was the best of SYTs i have ever experienced thus far.

delight 14-03-2015 03:59 PM

Anyone tried Dina from Mr Pimp? Looks kinda tempting as she seems different t.... Not the typical demure woman...