The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Two years of patience , moment of joy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892403)

bluengelz 29-07-2022 08:21 PM

Two years of patience , moment of joy

Its been a long time bros, since Covid started few years ago , till WFH .
I have been visiting countless MP , be it $50 , $58 , $68 ,$88 , or $98.

My conclusion is that , most of them would not reject moolah or GQ .
But ~~
There was this place in my usual hangout area ( Bedok ) that surprise me

The first time I was searching for ML through michat during WFH era , there is this short hair girl that caught my eyes , story cut short, got the address , and I went down .

Upon reaching , I was surprised , she looked pretty and petite . I would guess her weight at about 43kg
Towards the end , no GQ popped , even after I tried to bribe her with more moolah , it doesn’t work.
We continued to keep in contact and text each others , I went back quite a few times and it was the same disappointment that I get .

About 2 years passed , it was last Friday , she texted me and asked if I was free to visit her.
I rejected her saying that I would prefer to go elsewhere as her place has nothing that interest me , no GQ etc.
She replied me “ I’m ready to try , you can come down and teach me “ :P

What happened next should be easily predicted 😁
After 20 over years of exploring, I can say that I have never seen boobs as pretty as this.
Huge handful with pair of perky pinkish tits

It feels good or contented spending so much time to be able to guide her along now.
Furthermore , $50+$50
Hope that after few more visits , I can get her to try more new things (‘:

bassf 29-07-2022 08:30 PM

Re: Two years of patience , moment of joy

Can share bro?

trashingguy 29-07-2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluengelz (Post 21499376)

But ~~

The first time I was searching for ML through michat during WFH era , there is this short hair girl that caught my eyes , story cut short, got the address , and I went down .

Upon reaching , I was surprised , she looked pretty and petite . I would guess her weight at about 43kg
Towards the end , no GQ popped , even after I tried to bribe her with more moolah , it doesn’t work.
We continued to keep in contact and text each others , I went back quite a few times and it was the same disappointment that I get .

About 2 years passed , it was last Friday , she texted me and asked if I was free to visit her.
I rejected her saying that I would prefer to go elsewhere as her place has nothing that interest me , no GQ etc.

After 20 over years of exploring, I can say that I have never seen boobs as pretty as this.

It feels good or contented spending so much time to be able to guide her along now.
Furthermore , $50+$50

Bro, care to share her contact?

Ryozanpakux 29-07-2022 09:46 PM

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

Can share? greatly appreciated!!

Penguin23 29-07-2022 11:52 PM

TS, what made her change her mind? Usually MLs don't take such a long time to "break in" - by virtue of their choice of industry, HJ is nearly guaranteed and from that point on it is usually a slippery slope all the way to BJ then FJ

Once a lady desensitizes herself being fucked by many different men every day, her mental perspective changes permanently

Sad to see, but happy that you found a gem.

bluengelz 30-07-2022 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 21499862)
TS, what made her change her mind? Usually MLs don't take such a long time to "break in" - by virtue of their choice of industry, HJ is nearly guaranteed and from that point on it is usually a slippery slope all the way to BJ then FJ

Once a lady desensitizes herself being fucked by many different men every day, her mental perspective changes permanently

Sad to see, but happy that you found a gem.

What changed her mind is a secret 😂😂.

Penguin23 30-07-2022 12:35 AM

Lol, OK - I hope it was specific to you.

Usually for MLs it is the simple realization that she ain't going to be young forever so may as well maximize her earnings when she is still young and tight.

wootwoot 30-07-2022 12:38 AM

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

Hi bro , pls share contact .

NottyMonkey 30-07-2022 08:49 AM

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

Bro, kind enuf to share with me? TIA :) upz you my humble 16s

bluengelz 30-07-2022 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NottyMonkey (Post 21500593)
Bro, kind enuf to share with me? TIA :) upz you my humble 16s

Thank u bro and PM-ed

vici 30-07-2022 12:32 PM

Pls share ctc tks

Heartlandlover 30-07-2022 04:03 PM

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

Well Done Bro. 👏

masterbaker 30-07-2022 04:41 PM

Nicely done bro! Mind sharing the contact? Thanks in advance!

sladang 30-07-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

But ~~

Furthermore , $50+$50

U take 2 yrs to unlock her, good that your perseverance does pay off in your favour :D ..

Jasonlin91 30-07-2022 05:07 PM

Can share contact