The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=113380)

cqueen 01-02-2009 02:11 PM

Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

1. I am 35 chn, a crossdresser (dress as a slut cos there is a woman living deep inside me). When IIlick n tease a hard cock, I feel good as a woman. But when u pull down my panty and stocking, thrust n fuck yr hard cock deep n hard and long into my tight ass, i feel complete as a woman.

2. MY erotic tongue and tight ass is good to serve mature consenting horny adults who just want free ons fun with no committments. My looks is passable n rather slutty. Of course, if u seek beauty queens like those at Changi Point, may I suggest u pay to choose n pick yr choice beauty queen of your desires at Changi.

3. My place in east free for fun after 2230 when my parent sleep. If not, u got to pay for hotel 81 room rental charges if u want to enjoy my free erotic tongue anytime earlier than 2230.

4. Email me at [email protected] if u want to make contact n see if we can click n comfortable enough for u to enjoy my free erotic bj.. cheers

cqueen 01-02-2009 04:51 PM

Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

u come n try lo, but better warn u, u sure get addicted to warm slutty tongue that u sure moan n groan n beg me not to stop sucking u...

nam314 01-02-2009 04:59 PM

I dun get wat u mean...? U mean u r ladyboy?

cqueen 01-02-2009 05:16 PM

ya but i not sex worker. I only give erotic bj based on mutual comfort n understanding.

Honey07 01-02-2009 05:36 PM

U got some pictures of yourself to show us? At least we know how you should look like.

cqueen 01-02-2009 06:58 PM

email me at [email protected], we then trade picture lo...

3rdofficer 02-02-2009 12:08 AM

??really dont understand

cqueen 02-02-2009 02:08 AM

what u need to understand is - u will be moaning, groaning n begging me not to stop licking, teasing n deepthroating yr hard cock with my warm slutty erotic tonuge, cos u going to explode all yr hot cum deep into my throat.. simple enough??

KINGor75 04-02-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 3439573)
what u need to understand is - u will be moaning, groaning n begging me not to stop licking, teasing n deepthroating yr hard cock with my warm slutty erotic tonuge, cos u going to explode all yr hot cum deep into my throat.. simple enough??

any bro here try u b4?? y got no FR???

willy_sgsg 04-02-2009 07:10 PM

ermmm...btw correct me if i am wrong???Ladyboy is pre-ops but with breast rite?as for cross dresser if i am not wrong shud be still a man but will change only to girls clothing when at nite?:confused:

bobchow 05-02-2009 12:23 AM

allow me to comment.........i have known 'her' for a couple of years but lost touch due to my hesitant to let her try on me reason being she stay East while i stay West and her home only available after 2230 hrs at night. Anyway i got her contact and will be squeezing my time out to let her try my hard one in her throat..Brothers in the East do try it and put up some FR for other brothers to judge.

ROCKERS 05-02-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqueen (Post 3439573)

yeap.....that's simple enough....:p...
what kind of costumes you crossdress in ?

cqueen 05-02-2009 01:23 AM

For those of you who wonders if my looks is slutty enough or womanly enough to make u horny for my erotic tongue, u may want to ask BOBCHOW if i am slutty enough in looks. He still ask me for the umpteenth time to show my slutty look on cam (whenever he see me on msn) for him to be horny enough to wank his rocks off on cam. If my passable slutty look is not womanly enough, u think he still remembers me after so long? u think he still wants to see me in lingerie on cam?

Existentialism 05-02-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willy_sgsg (Post 3447071)
ermmm...btw correct me if i am wrong???Ladyboy is pre-ops but with breast rite?as for cross dresser if i am not wrong shud be still a man but will change only to girls clothing when at nite?

Yes, that would be the common intepretation bro. So...

1. A man who likes to wear women's clothes (in drag) is also considered a drag queen, or a transvestite.:cool: Drag Queen = Transvestite = Crossdresser.

2. Ladyboys (or Shemales or Chicks with Dicks) are pre-ops with naturally long hair, womanly traits and enhanced breasts. Yum yum.:p

3. Transsexuals would be post-ops.

So cqueen... are you No. 1 or No. 2??

I think bros are all confused, so perhaps you could give us some clarity. I myself think you are No. 1, a drag queen. But if you're number 2, maybe you would like to give your stats like they do in VS.....:rolleyes::D

boring76 05-02-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Existentialism (Post 3449290)
Yes, that would be the common intepretation bro. So...

1. A man who likes to wear women's clothes (in drag) is also considered a drag queen, or a transvestite.:cool: Drag Queen = Transvestite = Crossdresser.

2. Ladyboys (or Shemales or Chicks with Dicks) are pre-ops with naturally long hair, womanly traits and enhanced breasts. Yum yum.:p

3. Transsexuals would be post-ops.

So cqueen... are you No. 1 or No. 2??

I think bros are all confused, so perhaps you could give us some clarity. I myself think you are No. 1, a drag queen. But if you're number 2, maybe you would like to give your stats like they do in VS.....:rolleyes::D

Show us your sluty picture :P