The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lavender massage place, clean!? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586823)

summonking 27-01-2016 04:34 PM

Lavender massage place, clean!?

Dropped off my client at a nearby boutique hotel near Lavender yesterday and after being commended by my big boss, felt happy and decided to splurge a little on massage. As my regular is back in china for cny, i decided to walk around to check out as i remembered seeing a few.

The unit that caught my eye was not because they had a lot of babes or saw big headlights, rather was the pricing. I think they having some promotion now, hence i paid and proceeded with an 90mins. The counter was a milf whom i assumed she was the boss as she was polite and welcoming. Told me to go to first room down and wait for my massseur.

I love the suspense. Like whether the masseur will be a syt, or a hot milf, or just some slutty babe wanting to get some. But SURPRISE SURPRISE! what i got was even better, the demure kind whom u wanted to ravage but felt a bit bad to? haha... in my head i was hoping to get lucky already.
Massage was not rushed, knows what shes doing and ambience quite nice, chatted with her a bit and realised shes PRC and mid 20s.
Quite a new shop and they have masseurs from prc, viet, and sg also, different timing different girls, and its 24h!

In short, we clicked quite well and I gotten a good massage, no special was given, maybe because im too decent and look like a cop haha..
But she did tell me to come back and she will treat me better.. that being said.. im assuming this place is clean so bros can go try without expectations, and if want a nice girl to massage u. I will go back to check out the others, On my way out saw one milf but duno if she works there. Will update once Im near the area or if bros go perhaps can share :)

Damage: promo now 1h $50, 90mins $70
Massuer: Ling ling or lin lin

since i had a clean massage, i suppose bros here can easily call or even google the place :)

Happy chionging bros..

3someking 27-01-2016 06:43 PM

Re: Lavender massage place, clean!?

U sounded like their promoter :D

summonking 27-01-2016 09:38 PM

Haha promoter got $? I wish bro.
Those that pm I reply liao..
On my quest to kc this girl before anyone does.

yuanyuan888 27-01-2016 10:16 PM

Offf wrong info

davidwee 28-01-2016 10:38 AM

With so many mps at lavender to jalan besar, would be nice to know all guaranteed clean or chop carrot to avoid since posting those that can play openly is a big no no.

yuanyuan888 28-01-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidwee (Post 14140623)
With so many mps at lavender to jalan besar, would be nice to know all guaranteed clean or chop carrot to avoid since posting those that can play openly is a big no no.

Bro let me share my FR since I play few year there

Spa with 水xx-clean unless u r super regular then u might get something extra from ur ML or else it clean

Spa with 连-clean- mostly milf n gilf

Spa u & m-clean

Spa宫- hj ... Bm

Spa公-hj-Fi-

Spa龙-super clean

Spa posh-hj, bj,fj

Spa lavan- super cmi

Spa 小-fj, bj, hj

newyorker88 28-01-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someking (Post 14138134)
U sounded like their promoter

maybe ts works there :D

davidwee 28-01-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuanyuan888 (Post 14140684)

Spa with 水xx-clean unless u r super regular then u might get something extra from ur ML or else it clean

Spa u & m-clean

Spa宫- hj ... Bm

Spa公-hj-Fi-

Spa龙-super clean

Spa posh-hj, bj,fj

Spa lavan- super cmi

Spa 小-fj, bj, hj

Upped for good info

super_duper108 28-01-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Spa u & m-clean

Spa宫- hj ... Bm

Spa公-hj-Fi-

Spa龙-super clean

Spa posh-hj, bj,fj

Spa lavan- super cmi

Spa 小-fj, bj, hj

Thanks for the info.
Will up you when I recover.

yuanyuan888 28-01-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super_duper108 (Post 14142644)
Thanks for the info.
Will up you when I recover.

What are bro for... Juz sharing is caring

lam1673 28-01-2016 07:27 PM

I don't remember which shop but it is 2 shop next to the 龙spa. The ML has interesting uniform. While I try to unbutton the blouse but found the buttons are false one. But then the lady just pull down a hidden zipper, the boobs just pop out. Because there are inner bra cup attached to the blouse, there is no bra.
Got offer BM + HJ for $80, small head took over. Overall OK, but feel a bit rip off because the so call BM is only pull out the boob and rub for less then a min. She refuse to remove her blouse and be top less unless I pay $100.

IllidanStorm 28-01-2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Spa u & m-clean

Spa宫- hj ... Bm

Spa公-hj-Fi-

Spa龙-super clean

Spa posh-hj, bj,fj

Spa lavan- super cmi

Spa 小-fj, bj, hj

wah thanks for the good info, too bad I no power or I will up you.

But thanks!! :D

yuanyuan888 28-01-2016 10:26 PM

Beside city tyre
Right side
New taken over
Used to be gxxxxx spa- hj,bm

1xx spa further down- hj, bm

Left side
Of city tyre

1 shop level 2- hj,bm,fj

2 shop level 2-hj, bm ,fj- Gilf(I kana coned b4)

3 shop level 2- hj-fj-bj

yuanyuan888 28-01-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lam1673 (Post 14142902)
I don't remember which shop but it is 2 shop next to the 龙spa. The ML has interesting uniform. While I try to unbutton the blouse but found the buttons are false one. But then the lady just pull down a hidden zipper, the boobs just pop out. Because there are inner bra cup attached to the blouse, there is no bra.
Got offer BM + HJ for $80, small head took over. Overall OK, but feel a bit rip off because the so call BM is only pull out the boob and rub for less then a min. She refuse to remove her blouse and be top less unless I pay $100.

It posxx spa.... I fuck them upside down...coned $50 hj can't touch this unless upsize pay $20 more
Like go Mcdonald buying meal need upsize then can touch

Sexmen 28-01-2016 11:31 PM

Avoid Lavender stretch of Spas at ALL costs...unless they are clean.
Totally waste of time & $$$$...