The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   If you can only choose between... (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=360486)

lotsfits80 31-03-2013 09:30 AM

If you can only choose between...

having a life partner that fulfills your sexual needs whenever you want it, the way you want it and wherever you want it, but you must only love her and not have sex/flirt with other person...

OR

cheonging different women every time and pay for sex...

Which would you prefer?

nuclearkid 31-03-2013 09:37 AM

Re: If you can only choose between...

If she isn't fulfilling your needs, like your emotional and intellectual needs, it's probably a matter of time before you get tired of her anyway. Scenario two is like a dog chasing its own tail.

lim07 31-03-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearkid (Post 8751483)
If she isn't fulfilling your needs, like your emotional and intellectual needs, it's probably a matter of time before you get tired of her anyway. Scenario two is like a dog chasing its own tail.

lol a sex desire isn't a need and its more of a want. Just that most of the time we treat all of our 'want' as a 'need' instead because it give us the excuse that it is more of a 'want' since having sex sure give you a very good feeling (go read more on the psychology about how our brain function).

If you are really in love you wouldn't mind your life partner not giving you what you want because you will give and take, and not dump or get tired just because she don't give you want you need. Our society has become such a mass is because of people just want to satisfy their own needs instead of trying to understand and change yourself to make things better for both of you. So it's very common where couple broke up just because of many stupid reasons.

So in summary is if you really have a sex desire which you cannot control just find a FB or FL to satisfy your need rather than getting into a relationship and hoping the other party will satisfy your need and break up if you didn't get it. Love don't revolve around sex and i had a few friends who been together for 7 - 9 years and they only had their first time after marriage. It's the perspective on how you look things that matter the most, like how girls think make up is important since it make you look prettier but some girls don't because it is very fake and temporary.

wally888 31-03-2013 10:37 AM

Most would like best of both worlds! :D

chnhubby71 31-03-2013 11:58 AM

delete post

tungsten 03-04-2013 12:25 AM

Sorry bros who hold different view points...

Sex is definitely a need. Not saying it as a basic need like food, water and shelter... But as an emotional needs from a spouse. Unless there is a good physical reason why sex is impossible, it should be done as frequently as BOTH needs.

One of the most accurate barometer will be the frequency of sex in marriage. If there is a sudden change downwards, it is a cause of concern. And even things like too tired after work/kids/whatever is just a reason to mask the real issue underneath it.

If the spouse already fulfil the need like what the TS state, then there is not much of a reason for the person to stray.

I am one person who is willing to eat char kway teow every day as long as iris available every day when I want it. Prob is the char kway teow does not want it most of the time... How not to stray?

Man who has sex frequently in a marriage is less likely to stray compared to another who does not have.

lordofsg 03-04-2013 12:38 AM

first one of course

alanthedevil 03-04-2013 09:35 PM

im not greedy. if my gf/wife can fulfil me whenever/whatever/however i wanted, i will be happy enough.

northsouth78 04-04-2013 12:52 AM

i will choose

cheonging different women every time and pay for sex...

Rasta Marley 04-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally888 (Post 8751716)
Most would like best of both worlds! :D

I will second that; my choice too :p

banana81sg 04-04-2013 12:35 PM

i like variety ......option 2 4 me