The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Petain S-List (PSL) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=152330)

jacky43 08-06-2013 07:25 PM

Violet of JB Ocean

Yes! I had her this pm and, from Violet's mouth in Canto.

Thank you so much for the efforts in updating the PSL.

I told her although H26 is under construction, all hot girls are in it. I kept her updated on Cookie Miki Joyce and, JJ that she ask whether Chris is still in business. I said yes and being busy with door closed lights above, after moving into this house.

Also told her my feelings, the reason that PT stand tall is us we had not given it away. Some pointers that she want us to note.

Kid is rather friendly, she knew of our writing and, that she will try to provide more GF in the beginning of the year. H16 Rose former H11R1 has doubts of carrying on her business over here, that I told her my feelings she is hitting sales. That's not the reason for quitting from PT, only she knew the true.

So the rumours are true, H22 Sally has indeed operate her trade here for less then 2 months. She gave up and from the bottom of my heart, good 4U Sally and the best in your future.

Oh! If I am not mistaken, around 230 pm I met Pat at the JB custom told Violet that she usually do not work during the lunar 1 and 15 days. Today is the first day of lunar May, you see my friends.

Pat watched me from a distance, she was coming down going into Singapore while I was travelling in. She turned her mouth a bit watching me out of the corner of her eyes. I did not really notice until a while later, then I was "Hei! That's Lady Macbeth and how come she going to work that late?"

Not possible right? My feelings said she is not operating her business today, travelling into our country for other matters. So Pat recognize me and is time I put her into the correct perspective.

She is out of her mind to reject an old customer, from H3R11 to H16R11 because I write her still I desire her body plus I paid the right money. The time is correct to schedule Pat for the coming trip.

Violet FR will be over the JB thread, move your assess over there my brother.

bomberbird 17-06-2013 11:00 AM

Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

sorry to sound like a noob here but does petain do tarma???

teochewahpek 18-06-2013 11:54 AM

No tarma

Quote:

Originally Posted by bomberbird (Post 9179214)
sorry to sound like a noob here but does petain do tarma???

sorry, no tarma because the wl got their own room. when available their door is open wide or open with a gap. you walk pass the room & see see look look. if you like the face or body, ask how much. they give you a hand signal or tell you direct how much. if you feel ok, then step into the room & close the door. pay first, then strip, then wash diy or she does it for you. the deed then proceed. for tarma, go to Geylang or engage free lancers. cheers.:D

dustychelsea 20-06-2013 08:18 PM

sorry to post this here, relatively new to this... can anyone tell me what does CAT20/30/40/50 means???

teochewahpek 20-06-2013 08:23 PM

What price

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustychelsea (Post 9199358)
sorry to post this here, relatively new to this... can anyone tell me what does CAT20/30/40/50 means???

cat20 means $20, cat30 means $30, cat40 means $40 & cat50 means $50. Thanks. :D

Tapion 20-06-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustychelsea (Post 9199358)

The aoumnt of $$$ that the ladies charge for their services

dustychelsea 20-06-2013 08:37 PM

Re: What price

Quote:

Originally Posted by teochewahpek (Post 9199380)
cat20 means $20, cat30 means $30, cat40 means $40 & cat50 means $50. Thanks. :D

Thanks for the info!

dustychelsea 22-06-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tapion (Post 9199382)
The aoumnt of $$$ that the ladies charge for their services

Thanks!!! Went down there for the first time today in the late afternoon. Not very crowded but don't know why so blindly end up going H10R01A. She really a like a dead fish.

lyulka 08-07-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustychelsea (Post 9211030)
Thanks!!! Went down there for the first time today in the late afternoon. Not very crowded but don't know why so blindly end up going H10R01A. She really a like a dead fish.

Paiseh. Just curious. Dead fish level is at which?

Literally lie there don't move, no reaction? like doing a doll?

jaywalk 09-07-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyulka (Post 9299242)

Jolene not really as described. People might say she everytime 'wooden mouth wooden face' .. but she is quite ok to me. Not much service.. can say among all cat 50.. she provides only the minimal.. Nothing more.. but she scores with her pretty face..

At least her eyes were on me when i am bonking her, unlike a handful of others..

dustychelsea 11-07-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyulka (Post 9299242)

Literally lie there and didn't move, she keep rushing me and service is really minimum

dustychelsea 11-07-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaywalk (Post 9301772)
Jolene not really as described. People might say she everytime 'wooden mouth wooden face' .. but she is quite ok to me. Not much service.. can say among all cat 50.. she provides only the minimal.. Nothing more.. but she scores with her pretty face..

At least her eyes were on me when i am bonking her, unlike a handful of others..

Guess i'm among one of the bros that gotten the 'wooden mouth wooden face' treatment

jameschong1 11-07-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustychelsea (Post 9316896)
Guess i'm among one of the bros that gotten the 'wooden mouth wooden face' treatment

========
Wooden Goh Char Tau can fight with her or not?
wooden mouth wooden face better than chee bye mouth chee bye face lah!

sgman110 12-07-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustychelsea (Post 9316896)

Bro, at least she didn't lay there to cut her fingernails or reading newspapers when ur bonking and frequently asking "are u done yet?".:eek:

theprataman 22-07-2013 10:28 AM

Re: No tarma

Hey bros, I wanna try out petain for the first time, any pointers? Also may I know which ladies might give bj only service? Thanks in advance for your help