The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Which Agent in SBF do u choose ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=285195)

DelisiA 11-05-2012 09:51 AM

Which Agent in SBF do u choose ?

Hi all recently many agents been popping up suddenly punter getting more and more or bookie getting more richer ?

Feel free to post whoever agent u take your account from and can share a short FR on them so do help SBF bros and sis to choose wisely :) cheers~

Above are agents that i see from SBF not in order :)

Kums
BurningIce
RadioActive
Bet888 aka 368Bet aka Alex
bettyboobs aka Dafabet
Ibcben <--- latest

:) ok a short FR on my agent i choose
been SBF for short period of time only, first came to this section and was suprised wa so many agent to choose from.

Then read all the rules notice all mostly full deposit or some require deposit abit and ask for ID etc. I personally don feel safe giving people know my info as in we come out chiong of cause all discreet la right.

Then read thru all the post and decided to go with Kums was thinking aiya deposit a few hundred lose lose lor bookie run just treat as lose don think so much but didnt make myself disappointed :)

To all SBF bro i recommend Kums if you all looking for agent. top up fast reply fast but only bad point he always sleep early or maybe drunk i think? hahaha

all feel free write short FR on which agent u all go to. to help SBF bros here have more info and feel safer cheers 1 2 3 HUAT AH

IBCBen 11-05-2012 10:01 AM

Re: Which Agent in SBF do u choose ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DelisiA (Post 7203588)

Kums
BurningIce
RadioActive
Bet888 aka 368Bet aka Alex
bettyboobs aka Dafabet
Ibcben <--- latest

all feel free write short FR on which agent u all go to. to help SBF bros here have more info and feel safer cheers 1 2 3 HUAT AH

You already say i latest, i sure no FR de :o How to fight with the big kor kor here ?

DelisiA 11-05-2012 10:06 AM

thats why i put latest ma. don wan later people thought u no customer :) relax if your service is good people will post FR de many ppl here got stable agent also but try new agent in SBF is like in life you wont forever support one food stall only ma :) all is same food same all is soccer account :) good to eat can liao haha

HokkienPeng 11-05-2012 12:19 PM

Old birds no additional credits upon first deposit. New birds have. I'm still deciding for CL final and euros. Unless someone offer me 50% I immediately take. Then again, I small bird. :D

DelisiA 11-05-2012 01:15 PM

where got so good offer u 50% special bonus, or u means deposit 50% ibcben got what 50% and can remain discreet. think he cover till his fight ba :)

ahyong 11-05-2012 04:03 PM

BET888 is the best i tried fast payment and offering the higest bonus now....:p try him no regret! Mayb i use his accout very heng keep winning him hahaha

DelisiA 11-05-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahyong (Post 7205060)
BET888 is the best i tried fast payment and offering the higest bonus now....:p try him no regret! Mayb i use his accout very heng keep winning him hahaha

congrats :) huat ar

Hardnuts 12-05-2012 12:27 PM

Sounds like a clone to me! He started only 24 Apr and also not been tested. Even if u so garang to place bet with him and now is only 2nd week in. Really so good to win boh?

I don't need to spell out who is good and reliable. Any bro here with a little bit of common sense will be able to tell.

Quote:

Temerity 12-05-2012 01:59 PM

I support bro burningicez! dont need write fr lah, you just use your eyes to see can tell he the most reliable agent liao.

ahyong 12-05-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardnuts (Post 7208121)
Sounds like a clone to me! He started only 24 Apr and also not been tested. Even if u so garang to place bet with him and now is only 2nd week in. Really so good to win boh?

I don't need to spell out who is good and reliable. Any bro here with a little bit of common sense will be able to tell.

I seldom post in this forum now, but Alex PM me with a link requested me to help him post a FR for him. Please check my FR for him previously.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=282300

I bet, won and get my money. He got follow up service asking me to help post him A FR... i win $$$ happy so i just post for him... yes this is second week with him and i already winning alot for this week liao. I already clarify everything... i think is my wrong to post here.. Clone? look at my nick it will take 10 years to make up this clone :rolleyes: you look more like a clone to me :)

Radioactive 14-05-2012 12:39 AM

An advice for brothers looking for accounts.

Read the forum well to decide which agents to choose. Check their threads' starting dates to know how long have they been in business in the forum. Obviously, the earlier the dates, the more trustworthy they are. They have served more customers, compared to new agents, yet still able to operate today means they didnt short-change any players' winnings.

Take other brothers' recommendations with a pinch of salt. It might be clones or staged.

I am not saying that new agents are not reliable but just be more prudent.

good luck!

Adriano1980 14-05-2012 04:06 PM

can try Bet888 if you wan to get an account.

i just start 3 weeks ago
so far fast payment and good service provided by him.

i support Bro Bet888

Aokin 16-05-2012 11:11 AM

I had account with Radioactive for many months already. So far winnings no problem.

And now theres a IBCBen who's the only one who offer daily settlement. Manage to get my winnings within 12 hours. Can try him also.

My strategy now is Monday to Thursday play with IBCBen, then weekend play with Radioactive ! LOL !

Newbie88 16-05-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokkienPeng (Post 7204158)
Old birds no additional credits upon first deposit. New birds have. I'm still deciding for CL final and euros. Unless someone offer me 50% I immediately take. Then again, I small bird. :D

Hi bro, my thinking is exactly what you've said. Cos honestly i'm thinking of the euros mainly that makes me itch to play back using acc. smth which I've stop for a long long time.... OMG!!! LOL

BET888 17-05-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adriano1980 (Post 7216273)
can try Bet888 if you wan to get an account.

i just start 3 weeks ago
so far fast payment and good service provided by him.

i support Bro Bet888

Quote:

Thanks both of you for the FR on my services. Hope both of you continue to win more this week :)