The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Great gem found in jb. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=709877)

MadLon 21-11-2018 02:05 PM

Great gem found in jb.

Went jb to explore more and new spa.Found one there and the ML was vietnamese 22 years old.
entrance fee rm60 only for 1 hour.this was cheap and good.
She quote me for B2B hj rm100/Bj rm150. well take up B2B which was really great and fun.will rtm as she very new and fresh over there in that spa.manag to get her contact too.its really worth the money spent there.having good and nice foods and a session of massage.
exchange rate past few day - S$ 1.00 = RM $3.10
bro,Please do indicate your name when you up my point so that i know who and could pm and share with you of the lobang.
Thank you.
Enjoy.

nitecrawllerr 21-11-2018 02:17 PM

Re: Great gem found in jb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadLon (Post 18056146)
Went jb to explore more and new spa.Found one there and the ML was vietnamese 22 years old.
She quote me for B2B hj rm100/Bj rm150. well take up B2B which was really great and fun.will rtm as she very new and fresh over there in that spa.manag to get her contact too.its really worth the money spent there.having good and nice foods and a session of massage.

Does she provide FJ?:D

FireB 21-11-2018 02:33 PM

Hi bro

Mind share the ctc

Thank you

tribiyoni89 21-11-2018 06:53 PM

Bro can share contact?

kenshin21 21-11-2018 10:35 PM

can share ctc pls thanks

Dionaw 21-11-2018 11:21 PM

Share details in pm bro

freeleyluke 22-11-2018 12:09 AM

Can share ctc bro?

MadLon 22-11-2018 12:58 AM

well as bro could n had know that its all the time searching n exploring all possible area for good one.so i would keep it as discreet as possible.i had her photo too.well if any brother willing to up my point,i would share her.
as for any fJ,that would depend on how well bro can build up a good relation with her.:D
I would b going in to jb again soon to explore new site .

Shiofukis 22-11-2018 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadLon (Post 18056146)

Total damages = RM210 (with BJ). Most of the spa in JB with Vietnamese girls around this price with FJ. Guess u are short changed :p

MadLon 22-11-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiofukis (Post 18057896)
Total damages = RM210 (with BJ). Most of the spa in JB with Vietnamese girls around this price with FJ. Guess u are short changed :p

Hi! bro well maybe you can give me your lobang and i go and try it out since you had claimed i been shortchanged.price varied depend on how good the ML.
well even if its shortchanged,its much better and worth than in sin.i am talking about in early 20+ type ML .

Thank you.

FukNoob 22-11-2018 08:18 PM

hi bro, can share contact please? :D

MadLon 22-11-2018 11:13 PM

well bro,as I had say and claim in my earlier thread.now I share with you the photo of my mentioned ML.believe it or not she 22 only.

well my apologise to bros who pm me about my lobang.i am quite busy in and out of jb explore great and new place .
please be patient to reply to your pm.hhope you bros up my point.i will check and give priority to bros who up my point.
Thank you.
hope you enjoy looking at the photo.

qg11 23-11-2018 12:24 AM

Massage oil should not come into contact with CD, its as good as fking raw - CD break, no protection

curioushan 23-11-2018 01:12 AM

Bro where is this? Please share. Thanks

Laopizhui 23-11-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadLon (Post 18060888)
well bro,as I had say and claim in my earlier thread.now I share with you the photo of my mentioned ML.believe it or not she 22 only.

well my apologise to bros who pm me about my lobang.i am quite busy in and out of jb explore great and new place .
please be patient to reply to your pm.hhope you bros up my point.i will check and give priority to bros who up my point.
Thank you.
hope you enjoy looking at the photo.

hi bro i have up ur points, and still waiting for ur pm....