The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   my mscp encounter (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=774255)

Mozhe 12-05-2020 09:08 PM

my mscp encounter

Legit and just happened and hope is happening.
During this cb day, really has nothing to do so I tot I can kill some time by washing my car at my mscp.
When I was preparing to wash my car, another car reversed next to mine at the washing bay. A man moved out and we just nodded to each other as both were masked and he left. While I was fetching the water, I noticed someone was walking towards me. I looked up and saw her standing next to my car with 2 pails.
1st impression was she looks pleasant, hair bundled up, wearing a v neck tee and a short. She stands abt 165cm and consider slim. Will rate her 7 over 10 of her appearance with a mask on. She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.

ktkt 13-05-2020 10:24 AM

Re: my mscp encounter

So she help you wash?

superstiffy 13-05-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktkt (Post 20001984)
So she help you wash?

Confirm got help if not no story to tell... but wash where? :D

rats86 13-05-2020 01:27 PM

Wash throttle rod

lucuher 13-05-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozhe (Post 20001477)
Legit and just happened and hope is happening.
During this cb day, really has nothing to do so I tot I can kill some time by washing my car at my mscp.
When I was preparing to wash my car, another car reversed next to mine at the washing bay. A man moved out and we just nodded to each other as both were masked and he left. While I was fetching the water, I noticed someone was walking towards me. I looked up and saw her standing next to my car with 2 pails.
1st impression was she looks pleasant, hair bundled up, wearing a v neck tee and a short. She stands abt 165cm and consider slim. Will rate her 7 over 10 of her appearance with a mask on. She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.

CB is really taking its toll. Our posts now go into the direction of "I SAW A GIRL OUTSIDE!"

superstiffy 13-05-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rats86 (Post 20002154)
Wash throttle rod

so small ah? my one is exhaust pipe... :D

turtle69 13-05-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 20002156)
CB is really taking its toll. Our posts now go into the direction of "I SAW A GIRL OUTSIDE!"

Now Jason of Friday 13th fame also come into the story, saw the girl into many parts :D

fenwick 13-05-2020 07:35 PM

Sounds good , camping here. hehe

ilovepantyhose 13-05-2020 07:43 PM

gonna give her a full waxing?

:p;):D

Mozhe 13-05-2020 10:17 PM

She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.
She came over to my side to fetch water as the water dispenser is nearer to mine.
My eyes popped out when she bent down to carry the pail. Because of the force of gravity and her loose bra, I saw her 2 papayas dangling and 1 raisin. I was stunned and I knew it's my lucky day and instantly hv a hardon. Pretending to remove something from my car , i stayed at the same side knowing she will bend down again for the 2nd pail of water. Intentionally or not I dont knw, this time she bent down earlier and waited for the water to be filled. So I hv a much longer time and deeper look into her top. Mine oh mine ... I confirmed and double confirmed I saw her 2 raisins this time. They were big, light color and surrounded by nice areola.
So while we were washing the cars , I started to make small talks with her.
She is 29 and from Philippines, very chatty and easily laugh. So everytime when she bent down to rinse the cloth, I will stand in front of her and focus at her top opening. I think she caught me few times looking into her top and I also saw her looking at my swelling bottom. She removed her mask and and fan herself saying very hot. My dick grew harder when I saw she has a come , let me suck you mouth. I told her " you look hotter " she laughed and looked at my down under. I was wearing a sport short with no underwear so it must be quite obvious to her. We kinda slowed down our washing and chatted more. She told me she washes her employer's car twice a week. I jokingly told her to tell me when she is washing. She asked me to add her in wechat, so she can inform me. I left after my washing as I need to buy lunch for OC.

loneyheart 13-05-2020 10:53 PM

Bro seen already started the engine u never ask her to wash yr below HJ for u huh just said below very hot too haha :p

mike3329 14-05-2020 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozhe (Post 20002709)
She is the maid of the car owner that was supposed to wash the car beside mine.
She asked me to add her in wechat, so she can inform me. I left after my washing as I need to buy lunch for OC.

Great start. Looking forward to more soon. :D

cupid xpress 14-05-2020 09:10 AM

Very nice.... Continue please

garion 14-05-2020 09:52 AM

Sounds promising.... Do follow up.... Especially at the car wash....

Mozhe 14-05-2020 02:44 PM

She asked me to add her in wechat, so she can inform me. I left after my washing as I need to buy lunch for OC.
After my lunch. Aircon on and was playing my phone on my bed while OC was working in another room. I recieved a notification from WeChat and someone has accepted me as friend. It's her, Gail.
Below are exactly what we chatted.
Gail : knock knock
Me : who's tt ?
Gail : ur neighbour .. lol
Me : u gg to wash car now ???? lol
Gail : noooo ... u wish yah ?
Me : y u said tt ?
Gail : u nvr see enough ?
Me : oops ....caught ... lol
Gail : noti noti man
Me : sorry but I can't help it. Not everyday is my lucky day. So I need to take my chance.
Gail : so u like wat u saw ?
I know I hv found a gem and I just need to be patient and play along, knowing some woman's mouth itchy but pussy not.
Me : hmmm.. I can't see clearly.... lol. Ur bra is obstructing my view... lol
Gail : I knw u no underwear just now noti man.
Me : so u like wat u saw?
Gail : dunno
Gail : wat u doing now ?
Me : recalling wat I saw earlier.... lol
Gail : next time no more
Me : aiyo u make hard and say no more .. so cruel.
Gail : u go diy ... I cant help u now.
Me : so next time can help lah ?
Gail : dunno.
Gail : text u tonight when free. Take care
Me : okay . Tc .