The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Rainy season: do they wash sheet for every customer? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=802034)

spiderguy 11-01-2021 08:27 AM

Rainy season: do they wash sheet for every customer?

I see normally MP dried those towel/sheets outside with sunlight.
I dont think they will use dryer as its high usage of electric.
Abit scared to go visit now
Even us oso might ‘save save use’ bcz clothes unable to dry up.

Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?

morrissey1209 11-01-2021 08:44 AM

Re: Rainy season: do they wash sheet for every customer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderguy (Post 20418633)
I see normally MP dried those towel/sheets outside with sunlight.
I dont think they will use dryer as its high usage of electric.
Abit scared to go visit now
Even us oso might ‘save save use’ bcz clothes unable to dry up.

Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?

Hope they send to commercial cleaners to wash and dry. I understand your concern, everything in my house seems to be damp because cannot dry naturally.

afterburn 11-01-2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 20418648)
Hope they send to commercial cleaners to wash and dry. I understand your concern, everything in my house seems to be damp because cannot dry naturally.

Big items like sheets are probably sent to commercial laundry service. Smaller items like towels i often see most shops the MLs themselves have some extra duty to wash it using the shop's washing machine.

Especially those towel use to catch and wipe cum :D how to keep and send to commercial cleaners ? :eek:

NorthGuy 11-01-2021 10:09 AM

Have seen many MP who don't change the bedsheet after every customer. Even the face hole towel also don't change. There was once years back when i kenna serious rashes that spread throughout my front body after visiting a MP. Visits to numerous docs and took weeks to recover.

Nowadays I bring my own disposable sheets whenever i go massage, especially during this covid days.

klthbm 11-01-2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthGuy (Post 20418720)
Have seen many MP who don't change the bedsheet after every customer. Even the face hole towel also don't change. There was once years back when i kenna serious rashes that spread throughout my front body after visiting a MP. Visits to numerous docs and took weeks to recover.

Nowadays I bring my own disposable sheets whenever i go massage, especially during this covid days.

That is some dedication there.

NorthGuy 11-01-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klthbm (Post 20418732)
That is some dedication there.

Protect ownself, protect family & friends:)

chiongsolo 11-01-2021 09:47 PM

I always use either dettol spray or febreeze when dettol is out of stock.
Spray on the sheet before shower.
My regular ML also ok with it.

singleman 12-01-2021 01:13 PM

how about considered bring a bag along when go cheonging? in the bag, you can bring our own dry bedsheet, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. like that 100% "safe" le.

owl888 12-01-2021 04:21 PM

the bedsheets are made of very thin material so no problem drying but not for the towels. ... if worried then bring your own towels ;):D

edwardgreene 12-01-2021 04:36 PM

I have been doing this for sometime now. As for Geylang when it used to be operating... I use my own body wash.. So less of the commercial flowery smell.

Other ML joints.. I do the same but with my own towel plus other kits which I won't go into details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 20420640)
how about considered bring a bag along when go cheonging? in the bag, you can bring our own dry bedsheet, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. like that 100% "safe" le.

bonkbong 12-01-2021 05:48 PM

Don't expect the same level of hygiene-ness from the MLs, especially those providing extras. I have kena before ML passing me a smelly damp towel to dry myself up after a shower. Still dare to tell me it's wet cos it was just washed. Bringing your own disposal sheets or towel is definitely advisable. I want my dick to be cleared and my skin to be clean. Hahaha

ezez11 12-01-2021 07:45 PM

If you go big spa, this is not a problem because the cleaning company come to collect, wash and dry, then send back towers, bedsheet etc. Not sure for small spa.

tohKiaBee 12-01-2021 08:08 PM

no wonder my acne is getting worse :(

mariechan92 12-01-2021 10:06 PM

where do you even get disposable sheets?

Limso1983 16-01-2021 06:24 PM

Sometimes depend on luck you never know the bedsheets or towel had washed or changed or not. I think its more worry for those ml service in condo or apartment i think their bedsheets or towel has higher chances not washed or changed.