View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Let's continue at the kissing scene. After a few kisses on the face, I want to try on her lips. I was very Nervous too. Those are my first kisses and well. But before I got to know some theory from friends. Now our nose are rubbing each other. I kiss her lips yeah finally.
Trying to open her mouth but a bit resistance. It's very new to both of us. Slowly I push her down lying to get bed. Keep in kissing and trying to open. Slowly slowly we got the rhythm. My tongue starting to dig inside her mouth her hands wrap around my neck. Soon I guess we are performing French kiss. My hands starting to roam her body. Doesn't dare to go to the breast area. Worried she might stop. The frenching session lasted 30 mins. We stop then we hugged. Our mouth was wet. Lots of saliva around. guess we were not that pro yet.
after a while we get up and she wants to take a shower and ask me to go back first. As we still have lecture tomorrow morning.
As I was walking home I keep thinking lots of thing. Is she my gf now? Does she love me as much as I do?