View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Not long after I reach my room Yvonne called.
With her sleepy and sexy voice.
Yv: hi have you reach safely?
Me: yes dear. Just only. What are you doing?
Yv: done with cleaning and going to sleep but must make sure u r back first.

I was like so happy. Even it's a long day and 2am now. I still have lots of energy.
Keep thinking what happened just now.
Even in my lecture I still can't stop thinking. We are meeting upfor dinner with other friends to discuss with our Paris trip.
total 5 of us are going. Booked 2rooms. No chance to attack. But I get to walk her back. This time we are holding hands. Too bad didn't ask me to go up to her room. At the end managed to give her a kiss on her lips. Super stim when I hugged her tight. I can feel her breast even she has few layers of clothes. At least B cup. Or may be ultimate push up bra. ..
Nothing happened in paris. We bought lots of stuff. I was like a labourer helping her to carry stuff. Clothes and bags are her choices. We went back to London for xmas eve. Just a dinner organised by some guys and then they want to go for clubbing. Yvonne doesn't feels like going but instead we went for a movie. At the cinema we managed to get a lover seats. Those twin seats. Hehehe its ny attacking time.