Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Quintessentiaol Union + Extraordinaire Coital + Superb ömph in Full Throttle

It was an Quintessential Sexual Union ... Extraordinaire Coital ... Superb ömph in Full Throttle ...

WL Name - Vi Vi
Origin - Shangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout Road House #6 (W06)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 7.9/10

Wow! What can I say, man! She depicts what I called a gorgeous species where money could buy in GL albeit her facial complexion may not be flawless. Lets be fair, no one is perfect in this mortal world ... Nonetheless, her beautiful and sharp facial features more than over-rides this minor flaw of hers. She possesses huge double eyelid eyes ... Sharp nose with high bridge ... Almond facial shape ... Smally and well-developed kissable lips that complements her overall looks ... She is fair ... The moment she walked into the shop, I know she was the one I want that day ... she exuded a touch of sophistication and charisma like a high class socialite ... Very feminine, dainty and womanly indeed ... In addition, she dressed like one too ... In GL, basically there are mainly two types of WL one could find ... One that looks & behaves like a gal from rural area and the other looks very contemporary from the big modern city ... Vi Vi certainly belongs to the latter type of lass without a doubt ...

Bod - 7.4/10

She is tally and leggy ... Her upper torso is slim but she has fleshy butts and slightly wider hip for her body frame ... She generally looks palatable to me ... Her good height play down this minor flaw to a good extent ... She has fair and smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight ...

Tits - 7.2/10

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with pinkiest cherry-like nipples which are the spectacle of her overall twin peaks ... Albeit not huge, they are still very spongy and tender to my touch ... Nicee!

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has beautiful & under utilized looking pussy like those from teenagers, which results from low bonking mileage ... pinkiest red in color ... Labias are neatly tucked within her vagina wall ... The outer profile of her vagina curves like a Chinese Longevity bun ... Obviously I gave this awesome looking asset some undivided attention with my lethal tongue till it turned red and fluid discharged incessantly as a result ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

Woohoo! It was like my wish was her command ... Everything happened so smoothly and spontaneously ... If I said I enjoyed this erotic romp on the mattress thoroughly (during our pre-shower segment), it is obviously an understatement ... Lotsa ömph generated even before the grand finale ...

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me an erotic body2body soap stimulation from front to back torso and I reciprocated by stimulating her clit with my soapy fingers ... The feel of her smooth body, butts and pussy grazing my upper and lower torso was simply mesmerizing and addictive ... We frenched passionately & engagingly before we proceeded to the bed room to continue our sexual sins ...

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

Initially she used water-in-mouth kinda licking method but I told her I don't find this kinda licking stimulating at all ... She therefore switched to conventional licking method with lotsa saliva ... Very thorough and stimulating cat-bath ... She even licked my ear lobes and fingers ... The feel of her smooth upper and lower torso plus her warm and wet pussy grinding against my torso sent me to heaven in double quick time ... Simply shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.8/10

Very passionate and engaging ... The moment her soft lips plus her warm and moist tongue engaged mine ... I felt a sudden surge in blood pressure in my downsouth heirloom ... Double shiokalicious!

AR - 7.5/10

This was performed whilst I was on my fours ... She also employed subtle hand stimulation on my penis head, shaft as well as my scrotum ... It was rather stimulating but may not be her strongest department though ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Awesome! Superbly deep-throated BBBJ ... I can feel her lips touched the base of my penis as she engulfed the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... What a sight to behold ... The feeling of her BBBJ on me was analogous to "savouring a high quality truffle that melted instantaneously & naturally the moment it came into contact with ones mouth ... " I was in a spell-binding state as she BBBJing me with her upper torso and head moving in an erotic fashion ... The sight of her BBBJ action pumped up my sexual adrenaline ... Triple shiokalicious!

FJ - 8.8/10

I gave her high score in this department because she was absolutely in sync with me ... Words alone can't describe how I felt at that moment ... We adopted gal rodeo ride (both reversed and frontal methods), doggy bonking (Her very curvy & fleshy butts added to the eroticism), Dentist Chair (for maximum penetration) and I ultimately reached the orgasmic phase in missionary fashion ... I can feel the tightness and wetness of her pussy thru the sheer barrier of my 0.03 Okamoto condom ... It was an quintessential union between two consenting adults ... Extraordinaire coital as far as I am concern ... Superb ömph in Full Throttle fashion ... Quadruple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous! She was all out to please ... GL would be a great play-ground for many punters if we have more of such WL ...

RTF - With the above ratings, I guess it is a foregone conclusion ...

Merry XMAS and a blessed New Year to all!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: